Star WWars III Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Caia said that was the most likely scenario with the information I gave her. I haven't played enough games to honestly know if that is a reality. But yes, not chaos and definitely not from Jabba.

Jabba has been decently accurate with choosing bounties and the reward benefits villagers.
Just checking, but are you saying Jabba is definitely not chaos?

3m has sounded sketchy today, but I understand the "vouching". Given that multiple wolves jumped on the cdo vote, I'm having a hard time with that one, unless they didn't want BBC to be found out yet since she just had one lynch avoidance. Hmoo has been sketchy for a few days, so that is where I'm voting today unless she or someone else can give me reason not to.

Lynch Hmoo
 
Just checking, but are you saying Jabba is definitely not chaos?

3m has sounded sketchy today, but I understand the "vouching". Given that multiple wolves jumped on the cdo vote, I'm having a hard time with that one, unless they didn't want BBC to be found out yet since she just had one lynch avoidance. Hmoo has been sketchy for a few days, so that is where I'm voting today unless she or someone else can give me reason not to.

Lynch Hmoo

I am 100000000% sure Jabba is not chaos.

Maybe my "sketchiness" comes from the fact that my cat needs an exploratory and it's just kinda been a day. Blah.
 
lynch cdo because I keep vouching Pony and cdo keeps pushing. It's bugging me.

But I could get on Snow or SAR, too. Both are good lynches.
Sorry bout that LIS, I didn't quite understand what you meant until I went back and read this
This all works for me - both the cdo/BBC stuff and the Pippy things. Pippy is strong village.
If LIS strongly believes that Pippy is village, I'm willing to drop my suspicions.
 
Current Lynch Tally

3m 2 (guis, kcoughli)
snowy 1 (ally)
cdo 3 (LIS, hmoo, dy)
hmoo 2 (nyanko, Hilary)
Not voting: cdo, ski, gwen, snowshoe, karabiner, guis, pippy, mmdream, PBC, LotF, FB, SAR, vmh, cyndia)

@cdoconn is in the lead, but @mmmdreamerz and @hazelmoo are close behind. Should I prepare for a wafflefest?

Using-the-Death-Star-Waffle-Maker-600x450.jpg
 
Sorry folks, it's been a heck of a Friday. Some thoughts:

Re: Snowshoe & 3M: I had them both listed under my top wolf candidates based on general feels over the past few days. But, I'm inclined to believe the vouchers for now. I still think I might want to come back to them both at some point, because I'm not totally convinced they're village, but today, I'll believe it.

As much as I'd like to side with LIS & dy again, I think that for cdo, I'd like to have more tangible reasons for lynching her beyond just her retaliation for my D2 vote for her.

So, that leaves these 2 posts:

I am not really sure about nessy. I'm still kind of caught on Jabba to be honest. Though I guess watching what Jabba does going forward could tell us a little more about who it might be. I have some ideas but I don't really want to put them out there quite yet as they are not fully formed. Mostly based on the style of the leaked message and some leaps of logic.

This caught my attention when I first read it, and then after going back to re-read the thread today, I found it to be even more odd. Why keep pushing Jabba? I know you came back from the dead, but I kind of want to know as what.

So, I'm thinking the remaining wolf must be nooby because killing caia made no sense and the wolf play has been a little questionable (besides BBCs defense)... therefor, I bet LIS was their convert :/

This comment sketched me out because the logic is circuitous. The wolf/wolves left (ps how do you know it's just one?) who killed Caia are nooby, but LIS was one of them? ...wut? This also sounds to me like trying too hard to deflect attention back on to LIS, who I really think is (still) village.

Also, I don't necessarily agree that the wolf play has been questionable, I just think village has done a good job the last few days of honing in on real candidates and moving quickly as a group to take them out.

Overall, I'm struggling with this a little bit more today than the past couple of days, so I might be a waffler, but for now, lynch hazelmoo. (If people have reasons for not believing the vouchers for Snowy & 3M, or were feeling nyanko, I'd be inclined to switch).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I went back to Sunday's lynch (what ended up being the me vs BBC tie) and these people voted to lynch me: pippy, WZ, vmh, Jilary, teep, genny, BBC, PBC, nessy
So that leaves us with Pippy, VMH, Jilary, and PBC.

I agree that Pippy's been acting pretty odd this game. I know that nessy hid her wolfiness under the pretense of being a noob.. especially with posts like this.



She was the first to vote for me. I still don't know if I believe that "loyal villager" excuse. It sounds too much like an "us villagers" coverup in my opinion

CDO seems really focused on who voted for her during the BBC/CDO lynch. Yes, a lot of those votes ended up being wolves, but I'd be really surprised if every. single. wolf. jumped on that bandwagon. At this point I don't think she's an original, but her focus on this seems off to me so I'd like to keep it in mind.
 
I generally don't have bad feels for Hmoo. I think she's likely village. I know that she used an medpac item on me maybe N2?

I would be interested in hearing more about mmm vs snowy, if anyone's interested in sharing.
 
Sorry folks, it's been a heck of a Friday. Some thoughts:

Re: Snowshoe & 3M: I had them both listed under my top wolf candidates based on general feels over the past few days. But, I'm inclined to believe the vouchers for now. I still think I might want to come back to them both at some point, because I'm not totally convinced they're village, but today, I'll believe it.

As much as I'd like to side with LIS & dy again, I think that for cdo, I'd like to have more tangible reasons for lynching her beyond just her retaliation for my D2 vote for her.

So, that leaves these 2 posts:



This caught my attention when I first read it, and then after going back to re-read the thread today, I found it to be even more odd. Why keep pushing Jabba? I know you came back from the dead, but I kind of want to know as what.



This comment sketched me out because the logic is circuitous. The wolf/wolves left (ps how do you know it's just one?) who killed Caia are nooby, but LIS was one of them? ...wut? This also sounds to me like trying too hard to deflect attention back on to LIS, who I really think is (still) village.

Also, I don't necessarily agree that the wolf play has been questionable, I just think village has done a good job the last few days of honing in on real candidates and moving quickly as a group to take them out.

Overall, I'm struggling with this a little bit more today than the past couple of days, so I might be a waffler, but for now, lynch hazelmoo. (If people have reasons for not believing the vouchers for Snowy & 3M, or were feeling nyanko, I'd be inclined to switch).
I can say with certainty that Ny was rezzed by a villager, but don't know if she was ever checked into after being rezzed. I'm very inclined to say she was rezzed as village though.
 
I generally don't have bad feels for Hmoo. I think she's likely village. I know that she used an medpac item on me maybe N2?

I would be interested in hearing more about mmm vs snowy, if anyone's interested in sharing.
Did she get that item twice? Earlier today she said she protected dy?
am ok w/ cdo and hmoo votes.

find hmoo pushing LIS very weird.

I protected you the other night 😵

I don't think it's weird at all to suspect the wolves picking the most cleared villager as the convert victim.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree hmoo has been playing weird, but it's been reading to me as ridiculous weird and not wolf weird, if that makes sense. I can't remember the last time I played WW with Hmoo though so I honestly don't remember her normal play style.
 
Actually I want to hear a lot more from mmm. I know she has a few folks vouching for her but some comments from today make me very suspicious that she may be Jabba and I would love to hear more about wtf is going on lol
I also want to add that if you are Jabba and Jabba is in fact village, that's fine, but if you don't discuss it out with the village then that's just silly play imo. I recognize that some roles are just hella sketchy and not much can be done about that but even if you're saddled with a sketchy role try not to just play violins as you go down with the ship and at least give us an argument. 😛
+pity+
 
I generally don't have bad feels for Hmoo. I think she's likely village. I know that she used an medpac item on me maybe N2?

I would be interested in hearing more about mmm vs snowy, if anyone's interested in sharing.

I understand why people are suspicious of me, but I am not a wolf. I have been doing a lot more behind the scene talking this game then on the thread. I have at least 4 people who can vouch for me and Coopah and Caia trusted me and a couple people can vouch for that.

I agree hmoo has been playing weird, but it's been reading to me as ridiculous weird and not wolf weird, if that makes sense. I can't remember the last time I played WW with Hmoo though so I honestly don't remember her normal play style.

I was also thinking hmoo was playing ridiculous weird not wolf weird. Cdo thinks she's village, so I'm inclined to believe that because I had cdo as villager. But I agree with PBC that its weird she was so focused on who was voting for her, when it's likely at least one wolf voted for BBC the day of cdo/BBC lynch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually I want to hear a lot more from mmm. I know she has a few folks vouching for her but some comments from today make me very suspicious that she may be Jabba and I would love to hear more about wtf is going on lol

When I vouched for 3m, it was soft vouching because Caia thought she was likely village.
 
Lynch HMoo

Mostly for her weird comments during the Genny lynch:

I wasn't blocked by a wolf, I was detained by the imperial prison for a night. Both my own actions and actions that others took on me were blocked.

I'm going to laugh so hard if genny is a wolf :laugh: lynch genny

I thought she was a wolf and voted for her yesterday, but that was before we got the info for teep. I was worried that me not voting for teep before I voted for genny would make me look like a wolf, BUT if genny turns up wolf today I'm pretty damn sure people won't think I'm sketchy anymore. So I'm hoping she flips wolf :laugh:
 
When I vouched for 3m, it was soft vouching because Caia thought she was likely village.
Yeah, but that does make me hesitant because for noobs especially (and x2 for quiet noobs, which mmm is) it can be very difficult to cultivate even soft vouches from multiple people. Not sure what she's sharing from behind the scenes but it likely sounded convincing to at least one or two people with good feelers (which I think Caia has).
 
I was also thinking hmoo was playing ridiculous weird not wolf weird. Cdo thinks she's village, so I'm inclined to believe that because I had cdo as villager. But I agree with PBC that its weird she was so focused on who was voting for her, when it's likely at least one wolf voted for BBC the day of cdo/BBC lynch.
I actually don't even know anymore. I trusted hmoo when I thought she gave me the medipac. But Jilary has a good point with:
Using an item to protect a villager doesn't make that person a villager. Clearly wolves would want to protect a villager to gain some cred, and they know who the wolves are attacking, so they know the person will be protected, but not needed.
All I know is that I'm vanillager- a Gamorrean Guard, but I keep having to defend myself to the same couple of people.