Step2CS score release August 15 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fahadkhan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting for the score report and feeling as if they legit failed it?? My main concern is failing ICE...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
NBME release the scores to ECFMG and then they post it on our oasis, I think we (IMG) get it later than AMG, if they got they score at 11 we should get ours soon. Maybe takes some time for ECFMG to process the data...

Members don't see this ad :)
NBME release the scores to ECFMG and then they post it on our oasis, I think we IMG get it later than AMG, if they got they score at 11 we should get ours soon. Maybe takes some time for ECFMG to process the data...
Not all of us got our scores at 11. AMG and still waiting

Where do we find our score on OASIS? I cannot even see my step 1 score which at one point last year I managed to find :D

Where do we find our score on OASIS? I cannot even see my step 1 score which at one point last year I managed to find :D
Go to Score Report Information. Usually other Step score reports are only available for a few months so your Step 1 has probably been taken down by now.

Reactions: 1 user
Score reports are available for a period of 3 months, then they remove it. Dont worry, you wont be needing it. In case it is required by a few universities you can ask nbme to send it to you, i think they charge something like 70 dollars.

AMG, got email at 11:22 EST that score report was up, took test May 23, Passed. Thank God for FA for Step 2 CS, read thru it in 2 days. Best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
AMG took it 6/14. No email yet but my report was up at 11 EST on the dot.

So if you haven't gotten the email, check the site because you may already have a score report.

i hope sooooo , i did my exam in 22/may . i know result mostly not good , but i want to finish...............

I did mine on May 23rd, I keep thinking about all the mistakes I made and the patients that were not so friendly to me. Also, the last 3 patients yawned at me and felt embarrassed afterwards, I asked if there was anything I could do for them but they smiled and said everything was fine, just in case it was part of the encounter. I guess they were as tired as I was.

Most of us should get our score today. The fact that most of us haven't is prob a good sign, if be more worried if most got there's but I didn't lol

Reactions: 2 users
Most of us should get our score today. The fact that most of us haven't is prob a good sign, if be more worried if most got there's but I didn't lol
You just enlighted my afternoon with that reasoning!!! I was at the panic point.. but you are right if none of us have gotten it then that is a good sign lol

This morning I woke up around 9 to check on my score, saw it wasn't there, then went back to sleep for a bit. I actually had a dream that someone delivered a scroll to me with my CS score on it, and felt so mislead when I actually woke up again. Don't guide me wrong, scroll dream.

Should start coming out in the next hour or so hopefully. Ready get this over with. Too much anxiety lol.

Ok my neck and back are killing me by now, and my right hand is numb...really not fair!!! The tension is insane!!! Nothing at all...

Took my test on May 22 in Chicago! I am an IMG, made some silly mistakes and freaking out about the outcome of this torture! Any IMG got their score yet ?!! I am ready for this anxiety to be over! My head is killing me!!

Ok my neck and back are killing me by now, and my right hand is numb...really not fair!!! The tension is insane!!! Nothing at all...
I havent slept at all, when i close my eyes all i see is score report,

Reactions: 3 users
Took my test on May 22 in Chicago! I am an IMG, made some silly mistakes and freaking out about the outcome of this torture! Any IMG got their score yet ?!! I am ready for this anxiety to be over! My head is killing me!!
i did it also in chicago afternoon 22 of may , toughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: 2 users
This is soooo unfair. Why do they post the score report schedule if they're not going to respect it. So far I think not a single IMG has gotten their score. It's a pain but kind of a relief at the same time to know that we are not alone.

My hands are shaking , my heart is racing !!! For the love of GOD please release the scores !!!

I did.. they dint tell me anything. They were like you will get an email when your result is out. It has no fixed date.
F....them. Who they think they are? We've paid a high price for this exams and I am not just talking about money..we respected their rules, we deserve to be respected as well. This is beyond the limits.