Step2CS score release August 15 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fahadkhan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting for the score report and feeling as if they legit failed it?? My main concern is failing ICE...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
No my eligibility will end in 2018, but that reprint permit link hasnt been there since 2 months. i dont even remember

My eligibility will end in 2018, and that reprint permit link hasnt been there since 2 months, but i guess it doesnt matter, i hope we all pass, i totally messed up pt note, few hours left to find out.

The first day of score release for our period is tomorrow Aug 16; Perhaps it means your CS was marked earlier on but they aren't releasing it till tomorrow? They probably want to run statistical analysis and stuff of the scores.

The first day of score release for our period is tomorrow Aug 16; Perhaps it means your CS was marked earlier on but they aren't releasing it till tomorrow? They probably want to run statistical analysis and stuff of the scores.
I took it on may 25, score reporting for may 21-july 15 starts tomorrow, so even if they scored me early on, they cant release it untill tomorrow, i wish they did, this wait is killlinggg me

I took it on may 25, score reporting for may 21-july 15 starts tomorrow, so even if they scored me early on, they cant release it untill tomorrow, i wish they did, this wait is killlinggg me
I know how you feel, im the same. This will basically decide if i apply to ERAS or not =/

Members don't see this ad :)
I took it 7/5 and my permit was gone when I checked a few days ago

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi..I took my CS on 28th June,,
No result till now. The wait is killing..
Anyone got their results today???

Havent slept all night, my heart is pounding in my ears, God plzzz pass us All,

Reactions: 1 users
Took it in June and this wait is killing me. Especially because I'm taking my ck tomorrow and this just doesn't let me stay focus...

What time do IMGs usually get CS results? I got my CK result earlier than this :/
I googled, for last reporting period alot of people got it by 11am, but it can come even at 4pm, i hope we dont have to wait till 4,

I never received an Email from the NBME this morning, but I just checked the website at 11:00am EST and my score report was uploaded. I took my exam on 16 JUNE 2017.

I found this odd because with Step 1 & 2CK, I received an email prior to my score release

Last edited:
Do IMGs receive their score later than AMGs? I haven't received mine yet..

Reactions: 1 user
Peeps who got their results, when did you do your exam? I did it last week of June, nothing yet

I never received an Email from the NBME this morning, but I just checked the website at 11:00am EST and my score report was uploaded. I took my exam on 16 JUNE 2017.

I found this odd because with Step 1 & 2CK, I received an email prior to my score release

Just an update: I just received an email from the NBME (11:30 am EST). My score report was available online 30 mins prior to this email. So keep checking emails and good luck on getting those scores back everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Nothing for IMGs?
Nope. Just went on another forum (Aug 2016 results for CS) and most IMGs got their scores between 3.50 to 4pm EST. AMGs got their scores earlier last year too. This is going to be a long wait :(