Step2CS score release August 15 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fahadkhan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting for the score report and feeling as if they legit failed it?? My main concern is failing ICE...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I PASSED TOO, omg my hands are shaking typing this

I took it June 10 in Philadelphia btw. IMG.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my score...I passed guys! I cant2 explain how it feels..it's over..best of luck to all of you who are still waiting..

Reactions: 1 user
Just got my scores at 3:28pm... IMG, passed with 3 asterisks surprisingly haha.. took my exam June 22 Philly!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IMG, passed, permit disappeared around 2 weeks ago, wrote around July 15. Thank the Lord good job everyone!
For anyone who unfortunately failed im so sorry Please let everyone know if you had or lost your unexpired permit for future students anxiety sake, we'll be more than happy here to help you succeed in round 2!!

Passed! High performance with asterisks in all :) My permit disappeared weeks ago too.

Reactions: 2 users
wow... almost failed CIS. SO LUCKY TO HAVE PASSED IT WITH JUST ONE ASTERISK ABOVE BORDERLINE...
OMG i have the same report as you just in SEP i have 2 stars, i was so nice to sps, still they scored me so low, i was more worried about my pt note, cuz it was all over the place, yet i did better in it, but CIS? Thoseee mean spsss, lol, but thankss god i passed

OMG i have the same report as you just in SEP i have 2 stars, i was so nice to sps, still they scored me so low, i was more worried about my pt note, cuz it was all over the place, yet i did better in it, but CIS? Thoseee mean spsss, lol, but thankss god i passed
haha. I was dead sure i failed ICE and thought I would get very high performance in CIS. but anyways PASS is PASS!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONNNSSS!!! TO ALL THAT PASSED!!! The struggle was real!! and to those on the wait, yes I did read about a lot of people who passed the following weeks, there is no correlation between passing/no passing and timing of score report!!! hang in there!!! just believe!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Passed! High performance with asterisks in all :) My permit disappeared weeks ago too.
Connngratssss!!! for the high performance!! same thing my permit had disappeared weeks ago but I'm not sure it's not related to score release!

Congrats to all of you who passed! You guys are one step closer to the finish line! I will patiently wait until next week or the week after. I guess it is alright :)

Connngratssss!!! for the high performance!! same thing my permit had disappeared weeks ago but I'm not sure it's not related to score release!
Thank you! Congrats to you too :) Honestly thought I would fail, so this is the biggest relief. I'm not sure about the permit disappearing and passing theory but after extensive scrolling through old threads and multiple forums, I'm yet to come across a person who had no permit within their elibility period and failed. However, there have been reported cases of permits not disappearing and not passing.

No matter when you write (late may-july 15) you will get.your mark in the first to fifth Wednesday. Writing early increases your chance of getting your score on the 1st wed but it doesn't gurantee it. I LOVE YOU ALL. For all who did not get their score or failed, DID YOUR UNEXPIRED PERMIY DISAPPEAR?

Celebrate!!
No matter when you write (late may-july 15) you will get.your mark in the first to fifth Wednesday. Writing early increases your chance of getting your score on the 1st wed but it doesn't gurantee it. I LOVE YOU ALL. For all who did not get their score or failed, DID YOUR UNEXPIRED PERMIY DISAPPEAR?

My permit is long gone!