Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welp, I'm annoyed as hell that I have to light my chances of a PSV reading card on fire, but this is a good thing. I think we can use vote analysis to good effect tomorrow. If there are two wolves, we could win tomorrow.
Wait but why does this sound so weird to me. You were right…. Huh
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait but why does this sound so weird to me. You were right…. Huh
I literally read the fake reveal of her being a Trickster Wolf and didn't see any edit before commenting, the thought that Dubz was lying didn't even occur to me

Also gonna be honest, the fact that you always tunnel me feels a little weird. Did I offend you in some way when we first met?
 
I'm only able to make sense of that post in context of wolf!PSV, but I don't understand why it was so delayed that it came after the real writeup.
The forum did not show me the real write-up, I don't know why, maybe it went over onto a different page or something. I didn't know about the real write-up until dubz PMed me
 
The forum did not show me the real write-up, I don't know why, maybe it went over onto a different page or something. I didn't know about the real write-up until dubz PMed me
Not sure there's much to be pursued on this specific topic outside of angleshooting. Other than I need to just always assume the worst unless the night cycle is confirmed to be over.
 
I literally read the fake reveal of her being a Trickster Wolf and didn't see any edit before commenting, the thought that Dubz was lying didn't even occur to me

Also gonna be honest, the fact that you always tunnel me feels a little weird. Did I offend you in some way when we first met?
No not at all… I am truly sorry you feel this way. I’m not sure what it is and it could be the way you play and phrase things that maybe my mind is not agreeing with? I know I tend to tunnel sporty when her and I play together and I’ll keep this more conscious to try and not let it cloud my judgement.

Outside of WW I think you’re a lovely human and I ship you and stoats… also I admire your leather working skills
 
The forum did not show me the real write-up, I don't know why, maybe it went over onto a different page or something. I didn't know about the real write-up until dubz PMed me
This happens to me on mobile all the time so I think this is reasonable
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 2

~~Mods are busy so here is a placeholder, will update in a few hours~~

Dead is @Zenge142, who was Nancy Wheeler, village odd night vanilla seer (results would be vanilla/not vanilla)

It is now Day 2, vote deadline is tomorrow at 10pm EST.

7 players remain


Roster
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Truenamer
3. @alleycat03
4. @alissa14
6. @genny
8. @Viscernable
9. @Barkley13

Dead
@potentialsheltervet - Max Mayfield - vanillager
@Zenge142 - Nancy Wheeler - vanilla seer

Subs
utc. @supershorty
1. @justafluff
2. @holdthemayo
3. @IvyMoose

Tots
uts. @Lawpy
2. @bluestoat
3. @SportPonies
4. @Crayola227
5. @jaboo

​
 
************************
Where is everyone??

I don't want to actually write my thesis today, distractions pls

Entertain Me GIFs | Tenor

*************************
 
PSV (3) - AM, alley, Barks
Zenge ()
True ()
AM ()
alley (2) - PSV, True
alissa (1) - genny
Barks (1) - Zenge


7/9

Missing: 2 people I think? allissa and Vissy? Maybe?

Vote closes at 10pm EDT (~7 minutes)
PSV (3) - AM, alley, Barks
Zenge ()
True ()
AM ()
alley (4) - PSV, True, Vissy, alissa
alissa (1) - genny
Barks (1) - Zenge


9/9

Winning: @alleycat03
Missing: No one!
Vote closes at 10pm EDT (~4 minutes)

PSV (4) - AM, alley, Barks, genny
Zenge ()
True ()
AM ()
alley (4) - PSV, True, Vissy, alissa
alissa ()
Barks (1) - Zenge


9/9

Winning: IT'S A TIE!
Missing: No one!
Vote closes at 10pm EDT (~1 minute)
PSV (5) - AM, alley, Barks, genny, Vissy
Zenge ()
True ()
AM ()
alley (3) - PSV, True, alissa
alissa ()
Barks (1) - Zenge


9/9

Winning: IT'S not A TIE!
Missing: No one!
Vote closes at 10pm EDT (~1 minute)

c6b36357b0f577470e008100b1a127efc642167a.gifv
Rough vote progression
Edit: idk how SDN broke two of these quotes tf. Okay fixed them.
 
Last edited:
Well, that absolutely sucks, Zenge had a great PR (and is obviously a strong player even without one).

I think we need to think hard about the vote movement to and from Alley yesterday. If PSV and Alley were both V, I wonder if we'd see a different pattern than if they were V/W.

I know I was part of the problem by voting late, but the rapid consolidation on PSV right before close could be viewed as protecting Alley.

And with that said, we need to be careful. I think we might only get one more misyeet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, that absolutely sucks, Zenge had a great PR (and is obviously a strong player even without one).

I think we need to think hard about the vote movement to and from Alley yesterday. If PSV and Alley were both V, I wonder if we'd see a different pattern than if they were V/W.

I know I was part of the problem by voting late, but the rapid consolidation on PSV right before close could be viewed as protecting Alley.

And with that said, we need to be careful. I think we might only get one more misyeet?
What's your analysis of the situation?
 
I think right now I like the movement of Vis the least, though I'll want to read through the last few pages when I get home from work.

Coupled with a slightly rough thread entrance, I feel comfortable getting on the board with a:

Yeet Vissy
 
Why Alissa, to both of you?
I'm intrigued by what genny pointed out about alissa disliking a switch to what then looked like a wolf.

I still don't agree that Vis's entrance was problematic though. She's the one that even floated that wagons could be v/v. Not clearing by any means, but it seems like she's actively wolf hunting.
 
*********************
unofficial half-assing sub tally

alissa (2) - genny, AM
Vissy (1) - True

leading: alissa kind of
missing: half you lot plus 1

vote closes tomorrow at your usually scheduled time
now go look up rotationplasty surgery because it's effing baller
*********************
 
You have an interesting definition of “light” bussing. This is seriously sounding like it was a TMI tell.
Ok but I’ve never done something something this blatantly obvious as a wolf. Am I bad at lying and fake claiming? Sure. But I’ve never done this. Why aren’t more people jumping down True’s throat for the same thing he was so sure that PSV was village
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have an interesting definition of “light” bussing. This is seriously sounding like it was a TMI tell.
Also im pretty sure I’ve done this as a wolf…. Found some reason to hop on a teammate if them going down was inevitable. My reaction is a direct reaction to PSV fake flipping as wolf. So I thought hmmm vis last minute flip may be a wolf trying to score some last minute points. It was hard because I had been village reading vis. I still am, despite this theory that I somehow rojo’d on thread.
 
I think right now I like the movement of Vis the least, though I'll want to read through the last few pages when I get home from work.

Coupled with a slightly rough thread entrance, I feel comfortable getting on the board with a:

Yeet Vissy
I’m not sure I agree with you. Unless the pack consists of alley/vis.
 
I think right now I like the movement of Vis the least, though I'll want to read through the last few pages when I get home from work.

Coupled with a slightly rough thread entrance, I feel comfortable getting on the board with a:

Yeet Vissy
What makes you feel better about alley today that you don’t want to push more there?
 
I'm intrigued by what genny pointed out about alissa disliking a switch to what then looked like a wolf.

I still don't agree that Vis's entrance was problematic though. She's the one that even floated that wagons could be v/v. Not clearing by any means, but it seems like she's actively wolf hunting.
Midwife this post also sketches me out a wee bit…. It was vis that first pointed this out. Not genny