Texas A&M c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know it’s super early but I’m very impatient and wondering if anyone has heard anything about waitlist movement?
I am on the waitlist for tamu and last night I got an email from TMDSAS. They were requesting my transcript. I do not know if it was since im on the waitlist or its because tech requested it.

Members don't see this ad.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I was accepted and I have yet to receive an email from TMDSAS requesting transcripts. I also did not apply to tech.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone here go to the perspective student meeting today? How did it go? I will be attending the one on Saturday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone here go to the perspective student meeting today? How did it go? I will be attending the one on Saturday.
I attended the panel last night and really enjoyed it! There were 14 "white coats" who serve as mentors for the first year vet students who went through a thorough list of questions as well as questions we asked live. Everyone was very friendly and honest about their experiences. It was also very organized and I felt like the time was used wisely. It made me very excited for vet school!

Reactions: 4 users
anyone who got accepted OOS willing to share their stats? :)

I just got a call from admissions offering me a seat in this year‘s class, but I declined as I have accepted an offer elsewhere! Best of luck to anyone still waiting on the alternate list, I hope you’ll be getting a call soon!

Reactions: 1 users
I just got a call from admissions offering me a seat in this year‘s class, but I declined as I have accepted an offer elsewhere! Best of luck to anyone still waiting on the alternate list, I hope you’ll be getting a call soon!
Congrats on your offer and acceptance elsewhere! I am on the alternate list, so this is encouraging to me! Has anyone else on the alternate received a call yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else on the waitlist hear anything yet?

I am on the waitlist too, I have not heard anything. I know a few people have but I’m starting to feel a little discouraged :/
Same :/ I wish they would at least tell us where we are on the list so I can manage my expectations a bit haha

Same :/ I wish they would at least tell us where we are on the list so I can manage my expectations a bit haha
I called and they said that there was not a ranking, that they review the list each time a spot opens and pick someone. They also said the class is pretty much decided right now and the only way a spot would open is if someone backs out.