supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since a bunch of us were talking about this on the "Rave here" thread...
I definitely need help decorating, I'm moving from a 1BR apartment to a 3BR/2 bath house, so I have a lot of empty space at the moment. One room is going to be my study cave, but I currently have nothing for that room aside from a few textbooks. I can post pictures tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on when I get my internet up and running at the house. The only pictures I have right now are of the outside, which probably aren't all that helpful for decorating the inside.
Others who were asking for or offering advice, go for it 🙂
I definitely need help decorating, I'm moving from a 1BR apartment to a 3BR/2 bath house, so I have a lot of empty space at the moment. One room is going to be my study cave, but I currently have nothing for that room aside from a few textbooks. I can post pictures tomorrow or Tuesday, depending on when I get my internet up and running at the house. The only pictures I have right now are of the outside, which probably aren't all that helpful for decorating the inside.
Others who were asking for or offering advice, go for it 🙂


I'll just be hiding in my room from my sister with my cat, organizing my paper stacks from vet school and stressing over my interview tomorrow. And prepping for NAVLE 
