The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You just handed them a list of people that won't be protected
I would imagine Snowy knows better than to do what it looks like she is doing.

Members don't see this ad.

You just handed them a list of people that won't be protected

Yeah, but though all of you are great I would rather chance losing a neutral then a villager, until a conversion happens. This way, the wolves can take the chance and try to kill off a stronger villager (based on multiple peoples reads ~ I guess trilt doesn't count in this territory then, maybe AM would though) which has a higher chance at being protected or crack an egg we will probably end up mislynching when we should be getting a wolf. And cheat might not even want to listen to me, which would make my opinion about this void.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, but though all of you are great I would rather chance losing a neutral then a villager, until a conversion happens. This way, the wolves can take the chance and try to kill off a stronger villager (based on multiple peoples reads ~ I guess trilt doesn't count in this territory then, maybe AM would though) which has a higher chance at being protected or crack an egg we will probably end up mislynching when we should be getting a wolf. And cheat might not even want to listen to me, which would make my opinion about this void.

You're chancing losing people you know nothing about because they haven't had a need to say anything. You could lose a good villager that way. You have no idea.

You handed the wolves info on a damn silver platter

Reactions: 1 users

And you have no clue if those people you think are villagers really are.

You've basically made certain that your protection won't matter tonight. Because the wolves just have to not target the people you listed. You've basically eliminated your role having any meaning for the night.

If you want to make lists so you guys don't overlap your protection that's fine but you would need to include every player in the game. So like, you choose from one half and she chooses from the other. Only instance where you should really be telling someone exactly who to protect is if there is a seer around and that ball was already dropped.

Reactions: 2 users
Okay fine since one of you is probably village and I shouldn't play by my own rules :yeahright::

@cheathac protect: kara, vmh, lyra, wz, 3m, deva, dvmd, yourself

I will protect: kata, Jil, trilt, pippy, AM, ny, myself

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to be salty about that forever and ever.

12343bf94792d4bf6216ecf6fae5f8894d411ead52b5d1c125849362e0d9a95a_1.jpg

I just,... nevermind

Obvious things aren't obvious to others but I'm not going to make them more obvious

Look I will be happy if I successfully protect one person this game, but I'm failing and it's killing me. Maybe sometimes I make certain things obvious on purpose but you don't know my brain, you don't know if I'm actually going to protect those people, and you don't know if cheats actually going to, and you don't know if I have strong feels on who the wolves are going to kill tonight. I don't want to spend my life protecting wolves. Let me try to be a ninja for once :p

Reactions: 1 user
Look I will be happy if I successfully protect one person this game, but I'm failing and it's killing me. Maybe sometimes I make certain things obvious on purpose but you don't know my brain, you don't know if I'm actually going to protect those people, and you don't know if cheats actually going to, and you don't know if I have strong feels on who the wolves are going to kill tonight. I don't want to spend my life protecting wolves. Let me try to be a ninja for once :p

Please just pretend you are the only protector tonight. Pick from the entire roster.

Reactions: 2 users
(shhh that's why I used an emoticon)
But it was a sad face. Sad face is never a joke. Never.

Anyone else?

I'm having all the fun tonight... (and I'm completely sober)
Did you meant to quote your other post? :p
I'm also sober but I'm real sleepy. And sleepy me is basically drunk me.

For once I wish there was PMing. I really do.
there's is, just not enough. scent of the wind should rotate to someone else tonight though. so hope you get it. zen didn't say much. we talked about how long the PM is open for. i thought it was just for 1 day, but she confirmed that the pm with pp was still open. ny hasn't said anything.

I'm not going to get serious replies tonight, am I?

I mean, my reply is the same as it was earlier. On the one hand I have enjoyed the fun, you got more aggressive today, you sounded more normal than previous days, and I appreciate the on-thread advice to the outed power roles. But on the other hand, we've had a lot of villagers dead in a row, you are changing up your posting pattern, and you are a notoriously sneaky wolf who could easily give people advice and set them up to be systematically destroyed by it.

villager points + wolf points --> solid neutral for me at the moment

there's is, just not enough. scent of the wind should rotate to someone else tonight though. so hope you get it. zen didn't say much. we talked about how long the PM is open for. i thought it was just for 1 day, but she confirmed that the pm with pp was still open. ny hasn't said anything.

hasn't said anything to me, either. Basically like not having a PM haha