The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My feels were like "Why are you lynching MJ?" but my analysis was like "DO IT"
I have found my feels tend to be right more often in these situations.
I believe that was also right around the time I started pocketing you after you said I was sketching you out. Go with the feelz, dubz lol

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
My feels were like "Why are you lynching MJ?" but my analysis was like "DO IT"
I have found my feels tend to be right more often in these situations.
I forgive you. And I stand by my calling out of Pippy- I said I was being set up by wolves or thrown under the bus by noobs, I should have put two and two together and realized it was a noob wolf because any experienced wolves tend to keep me around since I'm easy to throw under the bus late game due to general sketchyness.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I forgive you. And I stand by my calling out of Pippy- I said I was being set up by wolves or thrown under the bus by noobs, I should have put two and two together and realized it was a noob wolf because any experienced wolves tend to keep me around since I'm easy to throw under the bus late game due to general sketchyness.
I didn't vote you! :love:

Yeah, should have stuck by that... although didn't you also say something about how it was probably someone who thinks like you do?

sent from ma fone

Those last few days (starting with the fake endgame post) gave me an aneurysm

Fun! :p this was such an awesome game to come back to!

Sorry I didn't make the tie on Pippy for you to break WZ. :eggface: At that point I didn't feel at all right going "self preservation", most of my reads had been dead wrong so I was doubting everything, I figured I'd be lynched regardless due to sketch, and of course I didn't know about your ability--so even though I secretly like tying I was worried it would lead to no one being lynched (since I think that's what happened in some of the last games I've played).

Reactions: 2 users
Those last few days (starting with the fake endgame post) gave me an aneurysm

Fun! :p this was such an awesome game to come back to!

Sorry I didn't make the tie on Pippy for you to break WZ. :eggface: At that point I didn't feel at all right going "self preservation", most of my reads had been dead wrong so I was doubting everything, I figured I'd be lynched regardless due to sketch, and of course I didn't know about your ability--so even though I secretly like tying I was worried it would lead to no one being lynched (since I think that's what happened in some of the last games I've played).
There were a couple times where I wanted to be like "Dudes, stop worrying about ties, just make the ties, it'll be cool," but it went against my philosophy of not revealing things unless I have to...

There were a couple times where I wanted to be like "Dudes, stop worrying about ties, just make the ties, it'll be cool," but it went against my philosophy of not revealing things unless I have to...
But you like ties, so I wouldn't have even thought it was weird. I do wonder what would have happened if you told mods you wanted them both to die. :shifty:

Members don't see this ad :)
Fair point :thinking:
@SummerTheLynx @Coopah @JaynaAli Could I have chosen to kill both people instead of breaking a tie? :p

I'm not sure. If you died early and weren't around to break the tie, we had decided that both people would die. I would have deferred to Coopah if you'd wanted to kill both because she was the boss-lady.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

THanks mods for the game!!! I had a lot of fun!! :D And great job Coopah making/running your first game!!! :clap:

Reactions: 1 users
This sounds like a great way to ensure you always die before D4, KC
So long as I take some wolfies out with me I'm good! Although I never got to post my gif I was going to use if I'd found a second wolf:

latest

Reactions: 8 users
I had fun even though I'm pretty sure we need to put Timon in therapy now. Didn't take Pumbaa's death well. ;)

Reactions: 4 users
***********Lynch 3M************

Because one of these days she's going to be a wolf, and I'd rather get her talking on the early side to figure out if that day is today ;)
Wait... @mmmdreamerz have you been a wolf yet???

• Haha
Someday the RNG gods are going to smile upon villager me and I will get to wolf...today is not that day...sadly

alas, no gods smile upon me at all

also i was majorly thrown off by being tagged in a lion king game as I was 95% sure the next game was '90s theme lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I was like, man, I don't remember this game...

*rereads a little*

Oh nope, I *definitely* remember this game and the WZ salt.
Me to village: Lynch trilt, she wolf
Trilt to village: Lynch WZ, she wolf, I am chaos
Me to village: ****ing lose the game then, I don't care

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users