Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
There was a reason I was asking your opinion 😛But I'm sad that the rest of you didn't bite. I practically gift-wrapped that hippo for you, and you couldn't even manage that
Lynch pippy
On Simba. I was first in line until the little hairball was born!@PippyPony - where is your vote going today?
... I'm gonna need an actual voteOn Simba. I was first in line until the little hairball was born!
If I told you who I was voting for, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?... I'm gonna need an actual vote
I think you posted in the wrong place 😉.Oh, eat Zazu.
Wait, Zazu is dead...
eat Timon.
My personal life philosophy is to have a minimum of three meltdowns a week and post garbage at least four times a day, so no hard feelings lolYay! Sorry about the garbage I posted yesterday.

If anyone wants to see dead chat, they have to ask lupin. It got filled like 2 nights agoIs there any room in the dead chat?
I'm a little sad we couldn't pull off a wolf win, but the village got their act together in the end! You fought valiantly, Pippy. Thanks for the game, @Coopah!
I don't want to make assumptions when I don't know all the game circumstances but by n2 there were 3 dead villagers to choose from and that's all I'll say about that.
I always ask for clarification if I'm even slightly confused about a role or ability description. And I get confused easily unless it's super obvious (past mods can probably confirm this)This was annoying. Of course I had a reason for not rezzing - I was under the impression that if Simba died, I would die of a broken heart unless I rezzed him, according to my role description.
Oh youI'm still considering who to kill tonight...
I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family member. Wouldn't you agree, @WildZoo ?
Dude I already said in dead chat that I understood your reasoning and that is why I didn't really get too deep into it on the thread because, like I said, I didn't know all the facts at that point. I get not completely understanding your role. It has happened to me before too.This was annoying. Of course I had a reason for not rezzing - I was under the impression that if Simba died, I would die of a broken heart unless I rezzed him, according to my role description.
You also fed us some lions after our role name seer died, so as long as you keep that up, I'll take one for the team 😏Next time I feel off about Pippy, I'm going to call her out earlier! Should have trusted my gut on that sooner. Fun game, glad village won!
Lol I know. I told SAR I felt off about pippy literally at the end of D1. 😛 Apparently I can just read her cold or something, I don't know.Next time I feel off about Pippy, I'm going to call her out earlier! Should have trusted my gut on that sooner. Fun game, glad village won!
So lynch you if you post too much. Or too little. Or rather if you just post period. Got it!But also...small plea to everyone -- I legit can't keep posting a million times a day, whether I'm a wolf or a villager, so pleeeeaaaase don't use posting frequency as an indication either way 😉 I basically didn't see my phone OR a computer for 16 hour stretches those first couple of days [emoji14]
sent from ma fone
This is actually why I didn't pursue a lynch of you when I initially felt off about you, because I wasn't sure if it was just because you were busyBut also...small plea to everyone -- I legit can't keep posting a million times a day, whether I'm a wolf or a villager, so pleeeeaaaase don't use posting frequency as an indication either way 😉 I basically didn't see my phone OR a computer for 16 hour stretches those first couple of days [emoji14]
sent from ma fone
I appreciate it! And I'm glad you didn't buy my bull**** at the end. Was going to be pretty sad for village if anyone bought what I was trying to sell hahaThis is actually why I didn't pursue a lynch of you when I initially felt off about you, because I wasn't sure if it was just because you were busy
Go ahead, but then no more roles for you from beyond the grave [emoji14]So lynch you if you post too much. Or too little. Or rather if you just post period. Got it!
Also, this is why I killed you D1 the last time I was a wolf. Didn't do it this time because you hadn't said anything on thread, but I was literally sitting there wondering how I had fooled you this time lolLol I know. I told SAR I felt off about pippy literally at the end of D1. [emoji14] Apparently I can just read her cold or something, I don't know.
Lmao this may have influenced my decision to share my thoughts with SAR on our PM rather than on threadAlso, this is why I killed you D1 the last time I was a wolf. Didn't do it this time because you hadn't said anything on thread, but I was literally sitting there wondering how I had fooled you this time lol
sent from ma fone
I felt a bit bad about pushing that so hard, since he definitely started to sound village the more he was talking. Although I guess I knew he wasn't a wolf, so who knows what I would have thought if I was village lolI'm still sad about @Mad Jack. I don't know that I've ever wrongly lynched him before. Meta analysis sucks 😛
My feels were like "Why are you lynching MJ?" but my analysis was like "DO IT"I felt a bit bad about pushing that so hard, since he definitely started to sound village the more he was talking. Although I guess I knew he wasn't a wolf, so who knows what I would have thought if I was village lol
sent from ma fone
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.