The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
View attachment 218487

found the real scar on the google
ImperfectPoliticalAfricanclawedfrog.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Last night someone wanted a challenge. The easy prey were few and far between so the evil ones had to be bold. While the remaining animals hudled together for some meager protection, they heard a lot of spashing. When the sun finally rose, the sight shocked them.

Dead is @Animal Midwife, a Hippo, a VILLAGER who could take out one person that voted for them of lynched.

Something else strange was happening. One animal gestured to the sky. The clouds were moving so rapidly, condensing to form a picture.

48789f996d9971ebfa1fd2f02b1faef9.jpg

It is now Day 11. Lynch ends 9PM EDT.

Roster

11. @Karabiner13
15. @PippyPony
17. @vetmedhead
22. @katashark

Dead
26. NSFW – Young Kovu
12. TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo (BBC) - The Water Hole
16. genny - Kovu
21. LetItSnow - Wildebeest
24. Doctor-S - Elephant Graveyard
10. hazelmoo - Nala
4. kcoughli - Rafiki
14. Mad Jack - Sarafina
9. SARdoghandler - Pumbaa
6. LadyOtheFarm - Young Nala
20. nyanko, subbed in for Zensing - Antelope
23. mmmdreamerz - Rhinoceros
5. SnowshoeDog143 - Zazu
7. Devastating - Cheetah
19. cheathac - Mufasa
13. DVMDream - Gopher
3. LyraGardenia - Shenzi
25. Jilary - Young Kiara
8. Trilt - Ed
21.Lupin - Banzai
2. @Animal Midwife - Hippo

Reactions: 2 users
It was a good try, AM. But when you start baiting people to lynch you, particularly at end game... you either have an avoidance or some other nasty trap somewhere in there ;)

sent from ma fone

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Scar, once cornered, seemed to lose all of his bravado. "We are, ah, um, family" he stammered backing away. "It was those dead people leading you astray" He tried. A chorus of angry whispers started wihin the wind. Timon jumped right in front of him and punched him right on the nose. Scar snapped his teeth and narrowly missed the retreating Timon who went to hide behind Vitani. Looking her cool usual self, the reformed Vitani growled at Scar and leaped. Scar and Vitani rolled and roared, trading blows. He gained the upper hand and raised his paw for the final blow. Just then the ground started to quake. Scar fell off Vitani and struggled to keep his feet. The rock split around him, and he tried to leap to safety, but everything was crumbling. Timon and Vitani watched on, awed, safely in their patch of perfectly stable ground. Suddenly Scar fell, landing hard on the dirt. Far enough away from the others, he relaxed for a moment, knowing they couldn't reach him here. He was safe.

He looked up and realized he was in the animal graveyard. All those who he had killed, or ordered killed, were lain to rest here. They weren't resting however. In fact they were downright angry. The ground started to rise in mounds, as the dead climbed out of their resting place to seek revenge. Scar jumped up startled by the dead rising and tried to run. Simba and Mufasa stood in his way, standing side-by-side. He backed away into his hyenas. "Ah, my friends!" He stated, relieved to see some friendly faces. "Friends?" Shenzi asked. "All you had to do was get a vote in, and we would've won the game. Instead, we died in vain." Banzai grumbled. "Ed?" they chorused. Ed's only response was his trademark hyena laughter. The picture faded away, but not before scar was buried under a pile of undead bodies and his screaming could be heard from the top of Pride Rock, which was battered but still standing. Timon and Vitani looked at each other, and then Vitani bent down and offered Timon a ride so they could pursue the future together, as new best friends.

Dead is @PippyPony, Scar, ALPHA LION who had one lynch avoidance.
f3984726-2b73-4845-9b1b-6582c45929e0.gif

END OF GAME

VILLAGERS WIN

Roster

11. @Karabiner13 - Pride Rock
17. @vetmedhead - Timon
22. @katashark - Vitani

Dead
26. NSFW – Young Kovu
12. TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo (BBC) - The Water Hole
16. genny - Kovu
21. LetItSnow - Wildebeest
24. Doctor-S - Elephant Graveyard
10. hazelmoo - Nala
4. kcoughli - Rafiki
14. Mad Jack - Sarafina
9. SARdoghandler - Pumbaa
6. LadyOtheFarm - Young Nala
20. nyanko, subbed in for Zensing - Antelope
23. mmmdreamerz - Rhinoceros
5. SnowshoeDog143 - Zazu
7. Devastating - Cheetah
19. cheathac - Mufasa
13. DVMDream - Gopher
3. LyraGardenia - Shenzi
25. Jilary - Young Kiara
8. Trilt - Ed
21.Lupin - Banzai
2. Animal Midwife - Hippo
15. @PippyPony - Scar

Reactions: 11 users
Yay! Sorry about the garbage I posted yesterday.

I'm almost glad I failed so hard at our little plan to swap the vote to WZ -- got the Disney ending :biglove:

Except I don't blame my hyena frands for wanting to destroy me for it, either :love:

Reactions: 4 users
I'm a little sad we couldn't pull off a wolf win, but the village got their act together in the end! You fought valiantly, Pippy. Thanks for the game, @Coopah!

YAYYY

I have some bones to pick however

I don't want to make assumptions when I don't know all the game circumstances but by n2 there were 3 dead villagers to choose from and that's all I'll say about that.

This was annoying. Of course I had a reason for not rezzing - I was under the impression that if Simba died, I would die of a broken heart unless I rezzed him, according to my role description.

This was annoying. Of course I had a reason for not rezzing - I was under the impression that if Simba died, I would die of a broken heart unless I rezzed him, according to my role description.
I always ask for clarification if I'm even slightly confused about a role or ability description. And I get confused easily unless it's super obvious (past mods can probably confirm this)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Props to Pip, meathead, and AM for major entertainment factor. Thanks for the game mods! It was awesome!!!
I'm still considering who to kill tonight...

I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family member. Wouldn't you agree, @WildZoo ?
Oh you
Dude I already said in dead chat that I understood your reasoning and that is why I didn't really get too deep into it on the thread because, like I said, I didn't know all the facts at that point. I get not completely understanding your role. It has happened to me before too.

Reactions: 4 users
Good job villagers. Sorry some personal stuff came up at the end. I also haven't been able to get on SDN since my last post. Sorry! Glad we won even though I was a serious slacker.

Reactions: 1 user
Next time I feel off about Pippy, I'm going to call her out earlier! Should have trusted my gut on that sooner. Fun game, glad village won!
Lol I know. I told SAR I felt off about pippy literally at the end of D1. :p Apparently I can just read her cold or something, I don't know.

But also...small plea to everyone -- I legit can't keep posting a million times a day, whether I'm a wolf or a villager, so pleeeeaaaase don't use posting frequency as an indication either way ;) I basically didn't see my phone OR a computer for 16 hour stretches those first couple of days

sent from ma fone

But also...small plea to everyone -- I legit can't keep posting a million times a day, whether I'm a wolf or a villager, so pleeeeaaaase don't use posting frequency as an indication either way ;) I basically didn't see my phone OR a computer for 16 hour stretches those first couple of days

sent from ma fone
So lynch you if you post too much. Or too little. Or rather if you just post period. Got it!

Reactions: 5 users

sent from ma fone
This is actually why I didn't pursue a lynch of you when I initially felt off about you, because I wasn't sure if it was just because you were busy

This is actually why I didn't pursue a lynch of you when I initially felt off about you, because I wasn't sure if it was just because you were busy
I appreciate it! And I'm glad you didn't buy my bull**** at the end. Was going to be pretty sad for village if anyone bought what I was trying to sell haha

sent from ma fone

Lol I know. I told SAR I felt off about pippy literally at the end of D1. Apparently I can just read her cold or something, I don't know.
Also, this is why I killed you D1 the last time I was a wolf. Didn't do it this time because you hadn't said anything on thread, but I was literally sitting there wondering how I had fooled you this time lol

sent from ma fone

Also, this is why I killed you D1 the last time I was a wolf. Didn't do it this time because you hadn't said anything on thread, but I was literally sitting there wondering how I had fooled you this time lol

sent from ma fone
Lmao this may have influenced my decision to share my thoughts with SAR on our PM rather than on thread

I'm still sad about @Mad Jack. I don't know that I've ever wrongly lynched him before. Meta analysis sucks :p
I felt a bit bad about pushing that so hard, since he definitely started to sound village the more he was talking. Although I guess I knew he wasn't a wolf, so who knows what I would have thought if I was village lol

sent from ma fone

I felt a bit bad about pushing that so hard, since he definitely started to sound village the more he was talking. Although I guess I knew he wasn't a wolf, so who knows what I would have thought if I was village lol

sent from ma fone
My feels were like "Why are you lynching MJ?" but my analysis was like "DO IT"
I have found my feels tend to be right more often in these situations.