Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Lion King WW Signups and Game Thread
Started by Coopah
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dead is @WildZoo, Simba, a VILLAGER who could break any ties that arose.
Mufasa's death was a terrible tragedy. But to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live...For me it is a deep personal loss. So it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************
Is it over yet?
***************
***********
Not quite
***********
So prepare for the coup of the century!
Be prepared for the murkiest scam!
Meticulous planning
If you're asking me to leave the mortal plane I would be so down.OUT!!!
If you're asking me on a date... maybe. Depends on what you wanna do

Hey Scar! Can I have some salt for my wound too?
Tenacity spanning
So prepare for the coup of the century!
Be prepared for the murkiest scam!
******
******
Decades of denial is simply why I'll
Be king undisputed
Respected, saluted
And seen for the wonder I am!
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Be Prepared!!!
Last edited:
Also, for what it's worth for tomorrow (where, again, I desperately hope to be dead), here is some "please kill me I don't want to do this" math:
- We're at 5 players now. One night kill means that if there is pippy and a convert then wolves are at or above parity and we lose
- If we don't lose tomorrow then that either means we're at 3 villagers vs pippy alone and she just had a lynch avoidance and needs to be lynched again OR
- There would be 2 villagers, a chaos player (or other non village player, groce), and a wolf, in which case there is a chance we might have to do some chaos hunting
******
Pippy after this thread I'm gonna have to cut you off from likes for awhile
******
Pippy after this thread I'm gonna have to cut you off from likes for awhile
******
************
Pippy after this thread I'm gonna have to cut you off from likes for awhile
******
Same bro
******
***************************
If this is wolf bragging, I'm going to give it a 3/10 at best. Maybe 2/10. I'll have to consult with my fellow brag-judge @thedrjojo
***************************
If this is wolf bragging, I'm going to give it a 3/10 at best. Maybe 2/10. I'll have to consult with my fellow brag-judge @thedrjojo
***************************
It's just vaguely malicious karaoke at this point***************************
If this is wolf bragging, I'm going to give it a 3/10 at best. Maybe 2/10. I'll have to consult with my fellow brag-judge @thedrjojo
***************************
It's just vaguely malicious karaoke at this point
Sing something with a little bounce in it
******Sing something with a little bounce in it
IVE GOT A LOVELY BUNCH OF COCONUTS. DOODLEY DOO. THERE THEY ARE ALL STANDING IN A ROWWWWW. BIG ONES SMALL ONES SOME AS BIG AS YOUR HEAD
******
My problem is that I want to sing Nathan Lane songs, but not any of the ones from Lion KingSing something with a little bounce in it
Sing something with a little bounce in it
************
IVE GOT A LOVELY BUNCH OF COCONUTS. DOODLEY DOO. THERE THEY ARE ALL STANDING IN A ROWWWWW. BIG ONES SMALL ONES SOME AS BIG AS YOUR HEAD
******
I forgot my gif
******
***************************
If this is wolf bragging, I'm going to give it a 3/10 at best. Maybe 2/10. I'll have to consult with my fellow brag-judge @thedrjojo
***************************
I'm the king, I can do whatever I want!
Also, for what it's worth for tomorrow (where, again, I desperately hope to be dead), here is some "please kill me I don't want to do this" math:
Oh, must it all end in violence?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, must it all end in violence?
******
I forgot my gif
![]()
******
Hey, what was Scar's name before he, you know, got that scar?
********
Disappointed you didn't use this one for me forgetting my gif
********
******Hey, what was Scar's name before he, you know, got that scar?
It was trash
******
Well no wonder Mr. Garbage wanted to kill his whole family******
It was trash
******
*****Well no wonder Mr. Garbage wanted to kill his whole family
especially since they named their other kid King. Trash and King. He was rightfully pissed off.
*****
Maybe they wanted him to be the garbage collector for Pride Rock. It's a decent job*****
especially since they named their other kid King. Trash and King. He was rightfully pissed off.
*****
******Maybe they wanted him to be the garbage collector for Pride Rock. It's a decent job
Oh maybe. Though he kind of did end up being the garbage collector.
******
Well given the end of that movie I think he actually just ended up being the garbage******
Oh maybe. Though he kind of did end up being the garbage collector.
******
Well, minus the part where Hercules wore his pelt laterWell given the end of that movie I think he actually just ended up being the garbage
****************
Do you wanna know how he got those scars?
****************
Do you wanna know how he got those scars?
****************
Which is, you know, awkward.Well, minus the part where Hercules wore his pelt later
Well, minus the part where Hercules wore his pelt later
***********
Herc was a thrifter
***********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well his father was a drinker and a fiend...****************
Do you wanna know how he got those scars?
****************
This just means that somebody found a dead lion, shrugged their shoulders, and fought off hyenas so they could have a nice rug. It's probably good taste or something. I wouldn't know as I don't have it.***********
Herc was a thrifter
***********
You know, I'm a little in love with this wolf team though
Charmed.
*******This just means that somebody found a dead lion, shrugged their shoulders, and fought off hyenas so they could have a nice rug. It's probably good taste or something. I wouldn't know as I don't have it.
You prefer bear rugs, personally.
*******
Well his father was a drinker and a fiend...
***************
found the real scar on the google
***************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K