***The Official Indiana University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
my changed to none as well... im getting even more nervous...
Mine too!! I hope this.means good things!

Sent from my SM-G892A using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

My status just changed from "invited for interview" to "none", is it a good sign or a bad one... 2 more days I'm so nervous..
Same, my status changed to "none", does anyone know if this a good thing?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they cleared the status to "none" for those who had an interview so they can put the new decision on Dec 1st

My status just changed from "invited for interview" to "none", is it a good sign or a bad one... 2 more days I'm so nervous..
It doesn't mean anything. The portal is wonky sometimes. Relax, there is nothing you can do but wait now. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Mine has also changed to "none"! By the looks of it, it seems like everyone who had an interview already had this happen to them! Good luck this Friday everyone! I hope everyone in this thread gets accepted!!

so did mine...I try not to look into those too much but considering D-Day is upon is it does make me a little more nervous than usual

Indiana emails decisions night of December 1st (12 midnight) correct?

Does anyone who interviewed NOT have their status changed to None? Just curious! Mine changed too.

I honestly think they do that to everyone's before releasing final decisions. Nothing to get nervous about at all :)

Members don't see this ad :)
10 hours and 31 minutes to go!!,

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I remember seeing a thread about the specific time that each school sending out decisions (phone/email), if someone knows what I'm talking about, would you mind sharing the link? I can't find it anymore and thank you so much. (Being super nervous now)

I remember seeing a thread about the specific time that each school sending out decisions (phone/email), if someone knows what I'm talking about, would you mind sharing the link? I can't find it anymore and thank you so much. (Being super nervous now)
Look under 'countdown to Dec 1st' that thread has the link posted yesterday

Reactions: 1 users
No still waiting my stomach twitches.

Reactions: 4 users
Still nothing here either. We got this though! Stay positive!

My heart is pounding....

According to last year's thread, they sent out the acceptances at midnight Central Time. Sounds like it'll be the same this year

40 more minutes of waiting for you guys.. good luck!

According to last year's thread, they sent out the acceptances at midnight Central Time. Sounds like it'll be the same this year

40 more minutes of waiting for you guys.. good luck!
Lucy said she would hit send at midnight!

Waitlisted OOS... I’m so sad.

Hey guys, I'm waitlisted, too!

Any acceptance going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.