The Roaring TWWenties (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 FINAL SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND Lynch tally
Wondering (8)
- AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks, Mel, Engr, dolphin, miz
Mel (4) - genny, pippy, snowy, Wondering
Engr (1) - BC

13/13

Leader:
@WonderingStudent with @Melchizedek close behind

Missing:

Lynch closes at 10p EST

giphy.gif
 
Why would a wolf make a last-minute switch to save Wondering, exposing themselves to scrutiny, when they could just do nothing and stay hidden?

Because I know us and our propensity to waffle. Anything can hide in a waffle fest. I figured best case scenario, people switch. Worst case scenario, me being stupidly loud about it might actually decrease waffling. Either way, Wondering gets lynched and as long as she doesn't have some sort of avoidance, we get a wolf. Everyone (village) benefits.
 
Because I know us and our propensity to waffle. Anything can hide in a waffle fest. I figured best case scenario, people switch. Worst case scenario, me being stupidly loud about it might actually decrease waffling. Either way, Wondering gets lynched and as long as she doesn't have some sort of avoidance, we get a wolf. Everyone (village) benefits.
My tired brain also wants to think you're looking for village points for pushing her lynch through

And it doesn't like the parentheses around (fellow kids)
 
Could I convince someone on Mel to switch to Wondering to make me feel better?

If Mel is not a wolf, I'm worried about last minute waffles that could make this a tie and Wondering gets away.
..........I don’t like my wolf read defending me 😡
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was a cool night and people were walking briskly on the sidewalk. Except when people walked by one particular window they paused. They most alluring music was coming from inside. The door was open in friendly invitation. The song like the siren of the legend beckoning to come in and stay a while. Some people did step into the warmth of the sound and of the fire and relaxed. They knew they were safe now. Eventually too many people came inside and started pushing, they all wanted their little slice of heaven. Something went thud and suddenly the music stopped. People looked around, panicked and fled. Dead is
@WonderingStudent, the Golden Age of Radio, the village jailer who could keep people safe with those amazing melodies but they'd be too distracted to do anything else.

Elsewhere a lover grieved over the body of who had once been their light and life. She looked to the sky and knew it was time to join her other half.

Dead is
@genny Jay Gatsby lover of Daisy Faye Buchanan, villager
 
Suddenly someone noticed something amiss... was that dead guy wearing a mask? In a dramatic reveal suddenly people found themselves faced with a dead @WonderingStudent who was actually
Alphonse Gabriel Capone WOLF poisoner

It is now Night 3 get actions in ASAP

12 Players Remain

1. @SARdoghandler
2. @SnowshoeDog143
4. @Animal Midwife
5. @Melchizedek
6. @PippyPony
9. @BigCats
10. @EngrSC
11. @Barkley13
12. @dolphin106258
13. @mizchiefmanaged
14. @jenjen2020

Dead Zone

Alissa, Wolf, Janitor
Cubs- Car, Transporter
mpm - Chanel No. 5, Time Traveller
kata - Penicillin, Healer
lupin - Daisy Buchanan, Lover
Genny - Jay Gatsby, Lover
Wondering - Al Capone, poisoner​
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok then

I don't know how I feel about this new trend of joke write ups; it's sometimes disorienting
Clarification: I feel like it's borderline mod strategy, because people react differently to the joke write ups when they know they are jokes, so everyone who just got confused gets a whopping Village point

So I hope that was worth it if the wolves asked for it
 
Clarification: I feel like it's borderline mod strategy, because people react differently to the joke write ups when they know they are jokes, so everyone who just got confused gets a whopping Village point

So I hope that was worth it if the wolves asked for it

I agree with this. I would have said very different things if the write ups were made normally. Or at least clarified in the same post.

However, I have made my stance known and will be moving on from this I guess?
 
SAR, snowy, Pip, Jenjen, Miz are village, Barks and AM neutral, Mel, and BC Wolfy and Engr neutral leaning Wolfy.
I think @Animal Midwife asked for these. So here they are.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad