Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There should only be 1 person missing, not 2 I believe!Are these numbers correct or is my mind melting?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
There should only be 1 person missing, not 2 I believe!Are these numbers correct or is my mind melting?
Don’t really get this logic but ok lolBut at least we can lynch Miz next if Mel is a wolf lol
Hands down the easiest N1 use of a wolf PM role when both wolves are busy & distracted: PM another wolf.Don’t really get this logic but ok lol
I think dolphin is just on there twice?Are these numbers correct or is my mind melting?
I just sent you a beer snap. Check yo phoneI miss Pippy. 🙁
It says there’s 6 for wondering but I count 7, 5 for Mel but I count six, and you’re right I didn’t even notice that dolphin is on there twice, 12 total tallies but 11 people voting and no one missing out of 13? If this is some weird tally PR my brain is brokenI think dolphin is just on there twice?
Thank you my brain was hurtingDay 3 SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND Lynch tally
Wondering (7) - AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks, Mel, Engr, dolphin
Mel (5) - genny, pippy, snowy, Wondering, miz
Engr (1) - BC
13/13
Leader:
@WonderingStudent with @Melchizedek close behind
Missing:
Lynch closes at 10p EST (2 hours)
![]()
I was just about to say I didn’t know what you were talking about 😀Thank you my brain was hurting

Did someone say SEGA? 😏I’ll point you back to SEGA where you could PM. As a villager. And you, me, and AM we’re able to use our mason role and your PM role to create a village bloc before sporty ruined it.
I have vague memories of this game being terrible for meDid someone say SEGA? 😏
Did @Animal Midwife just love react a mention of alcohol???I just sent you a beer snap. Check yo phone
I may have been convertedI have vague memories of this game being terrible for me
Yeah and I'm not even gonna touch that. This decade is going off the rails. Next thing we know, women will be wearing trousers and voting in electionsDid @Animal Midwife just love react a mention of alcohol???
AyyyyyyyI may have been converted
You may have tried to tell everyone
They may have ignored you
Did a mod just post a strategy post?!?!?Did @Animal Midwife just love react a mention of alcohol???
Shhhhhh can’t you see it’s ****posting time?How close this is to a tie is making me nervous. I know this has been reiterated but I really think we need to avoid a tie today
well, i thought pippy was gone for the rest of the cycle, but SURPRISE SURPRISE she returned!Did @Animal Midwife just love react a mention of alcohol???
I mean...Shhhhhh can’t you see it’s ****posting time?
Oh ****!!!1!111Did a mod just post a strategy post?!?!?
This is...so incorrect...I can't even
that never happened
Gurl plzwell, i thought pippy was gone for the rest of the cycle, but SURPRISE SURPRISE she returned!
Shatup I’m out at the bar having fun 😛This is...so incorrect...I can't even
Since when has pippy actually left when she said she was going to? We have this flaw in common 😉well, i thought pippy was gone for the rest of the cycle, but SURPRISE SURPRISE she returned!
@SARdoghandler I know you posted earlier on this page but I feel like you're dead
Are you dead?
Since when has pippy actually left when she said she was going to? We have this flaw in common 😉
Ok I'll stop being disruptive now, back to your regularly scheduled gameplay
That’s impressive crazy talk, even for you.Dude 🤣 🤣 🤣
That's basically it, except I have genny in there instead of me. Its not very well-formed, but I was thinking wolves maybe converted her after alissa died, and did not pick up on the role hints, so then they killed Lupin and woke up this morning to find out their convert is a ticking time bomb who is going to bite it at lynch close lol
Watch it be like Miz, jenjen and dolphin, who have had a collective total of about 2 votes between all 3 of themWell, this is either going very well, or very very badly.
jenjen is in my eel pool. i feel like she's not as nooby as she pretends.Watch it be like Miz, jenjen and dolphin, who have had a collective total of about 2 votes between all 3 of them
I mentioned that he had some minor pocketing going on in PM. He listed like 10 people in his strong village list and said that besides those people I was his strongest village read lolOkay so BC seems to be all over the place and contradicting herself and somehow liking everyone dead. Sketch.
A few people have said "don't think I'm sketchy for not being around at the end of lynch" which is funny/whiny/sketch/ironic
Mel's role really makes me feel village-y, but his play makes me think wolf and for once I'll try going with play over roles.
Miz hasn't actually posted much even though she said she would. She is voting for mel even though they pm-d so want to know whether that plays into why she thinks he's sketchy. And seems to be piggybacking off of other peoples thoughts. Interesting.
Mel pming AM is not super useful to this lynch because AM really hates lynching mel whatever affiliation either are
Also I doubt conversion has even happened and if so really doubt AM is the convert.
Aren't you going to be dead in <15 minutes or something? I'd like to hear about the rest of your squirmy eel pool before you're deadjenjen is in my eel pool. i feel like she's not as nooby as she pretends.
With everyone voting it can't be a tie now 🙁 and anyway I like reminding people that there can be more than two viable candidates up for lynch, not that anyone is listening to me anywayI find it interesting that BC was so adamant about liking the tie, and yet here we are and her vote is off by itself in the corner
Eh, I'll be dead soon, and I really don't know any better than anyone else.Aren't you going to be dead in <15 minutes or something? I'd like to hear about the rest of your squirmy eel pool before you're dead
I mean neither do i, and you're probably right more often than I amEh, I'll be dead soon, and I really don't know any better than anyone else.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.