The Roaring TWWenties (Game Thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just woke up. Sorry I work overnights, get off at 8 am and sleep during the day after. I'm too tired to read this thread in depth right now when I'm already under a lot of stress IRL and need to be productive today. I already let the stress of having to write reads yesterday while at work get to me.

Lynch mel
 
Day 3 SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND Lynch tally
Wondering (5)
- AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks, Mel
Mel (5) - genny, pippy, snowy, dolphin, Wondering
Engr (1) - BC

11/13

Leader: TIE
@WonderingStudent & @Melchizedek

Missing: @mizchiefmanaged @EngrSC

Lynch closes at 10p EST (3.75 hours)

giphy.gif
 
I’m still not quite sure how I feel about Mel. Probably won’t do anything with it at this moment.

I do agree that AM is likely village due to her pursuit of Alissa.

In my defense, when I went to bed I felt sure mpm was wolf. But all y’all get active in the hour before the deadline :smack: I would be less suspicious if I was in PST.

What is with this game and the freaking ties? MPM flipping village definitely made me suspicious of kata for creating the tie ... and potentially Wondering since she lived, is there anything additional you can tell us about this Pippy?. Then kata flipped village and that made me feel even more sure Wondering is wolf. But then I’m also over here feeling like well ****, if we lynch Wondering and she flips village then y’all will probably lynch me next. However, if she’s wolf then she knows I am village and since y’all aren’t sure about me, her voting to lynch me could maybe get y’all to bandwagon me. Does that even make sense?

@BigCats - why would Wondering flipping wolf make you think I’m wolf? I see it the other way around per the above.

@dolphin106258 ... why the heck are you intentionally creating a tie?

I have some feels about BC but can’t pinpoint it. I think it may be residual from the noob game? Maybe ...
 
Oh, and

lynch Wondering

and please don’t think I’m suspicious if I don’t change votes between 9 and 10pm. K thanks 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch Mel

lynch wondering


I agree that a tie at this stage is bad and I wasn’t planning on leaving it that way on purpose I just wanted to tie it and see something. So thank you. I always find Mel sketchy so I’m not gonna vote there as of right now. I don’t feel as comfortable. Also if anyone decided hey let’s all lynch dolphin later tonight I am probably not going to be on at lynch close so don’t be surprised when that happens.
 
I will laugh if it's the same type of tinfoil that I have about genny rn -- the one where I said this morning that it was too cray cray to see the light of day on the thread lol
Ooh I’m all ears! You know I love me a good tinfoil :heckyeah: Mine is that you were poisoned in an attempt to soft clear you to make sure y’all would have at least someone soft cleared in endgame, but that you weren’t expecting to have already killed off the healer the first night and now you’re stuck with no way to be healed. Guess I’ll find out tonight!
 
Unlynch Mel

lynch wondering


I agree that a tie at this stage is bad and I wasn’t planning on leaving it that way on purpose I just wanted to tie it and see something. So thank you. I always find Mel sketchy so I’m not gonna vote there as of right now. I don’t feel as comfortable. Also if anyone decided hey let’s all lynch dolphin later tonight I am probably not going to be on at lynch close so don’t be surprised when that happens.
Do you have a readslist?
 
Ooh I’m all ears! You know I love me a good tinfoil :heckyeah: Mine is that you were poisoned in an attempt to soft clear you to make sure y’all would have at least someone soft cleared in endgame, but that you weren’t expecting to have already killed off the healer the first night and now you’re stuck with no way to be healed. Guess I’ll find out tonight!
Dude 🤣 🤣 🤣

That's basically it, except I have genny in there instead of me. Its not very well-formed, but I was thinking wolves maybe converted her after alissa died, and did not pick up on the role hints, so then they killed Lupin and woke up this morning to find out their convert is a ticking time bomb who is going to bite it at lynch close lol

There was some bit in my mind about how lovers aren't necessarily v/v so genny started as the wolf half...OR they converted her, but regardless, Lupin found out. So then they had to kill Lupin but they were banking on the status healer being a generalist who would be able to somehow intervene with that and save genny...except they had already poisoned her the previous night... so they found out this morning that they were ~Screwed~


Do me a favor and ask @Barkley13 and @genny how using a poisoner wolf for cred works out lol. You can also ask them if they think I would employ that strategy, and why/why not.
 
3rd tinfoil is that the second kill isn't coming from the wolves at all, so they are in just as much trouble as the rest of us now that the healer is dead.

If that's the case, then I wish that person would track down the center line a liiiittle more precisely and pick a wolf to get drunk with tonight
 
I really do love being able to say wicked sketchy stuff because it doesn't matter if you lynch me.

In fact... if we wanted to extend this game out and force wolves to whittle down the pack on our behalf...then I would suggest that everyone lynches me or genny today and then the other one of us tomorrow. We're basically zombies, so from a numbers perspective, it's almost like breaking a tie
 
3rd tinfoil is that the second kill isn't coming from the wolves at all, so they are in just as much trouble as the rest of us now that the healer is dead.

If that's the case, then I wish that person would track down the center line a liiiittle more precisely and pick a wolf to get drunk with tonight
more like 3rd party tinfoil, amirite?
 
I'm just confused about how that would make you village if wondering flipped wolf considering your voting record
Or why people would follow her vote on you if she flipped wolf
Why would she encourage my death if we are both wolves?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ayyyy don’t lynch me I’m Don Juan and am allowed to open up PM’s because I’m so smooth and debonair PM’d Miz yesterday but we didn’t talk much since we were both very busy.

talking to AM today same story but because of my exam.

Or do lynch me w.e.
 
I agree that a tie at this stage is bad and I wasn’t planning on leaving it that way on purpose I just wanted to tie it and see something. So thank you. I always find Mel sketchy so I’m not gonna vote there as of right now. I don’t feel as comfortable. Also if anyone decided hey let’s all lynch dolphin later tonight I am probably not going to be on at lynch close so don’t be surprised when that happens.
What was it you wanted to see from a tie?
 
Dude 🤣 🤣 🤣

That's basically it, except I have genny in there instead of me. Its not very well-formed, but I was thinking wolves maybe converted her after alissa died, and did not pick up on the role hints, so then they killed Lupin and woke up this morning to find out their convert is a ticking time bomb who is going to bite it at lynch close lol

There was some bit in my mind about how lovers aren't necessarily v/v so genny started as the wolf half...OR they converted her, but regardless, Lupin found out. So then they had to kill Lupin but they were banking on the status healer being a generalist who would be able to somehow intervene with that and save genny...except they had already poisoned her the previous night... so they found out this morning that they were ~Screwed~


Do me a favor and ask @Barkley13 and @genny how using a poisoner wolf for cred works out lol. You can also ask them if they think I would employ that strategy, and why/why not.
Omg absolutely incredible 🤣 I really hope we get to be masons together sometime because I am dying to swap crackpot theories with you again
 
Not exactly a slam dunk village role there, buddy
I’ll point you back to SEGA where you could PM. As a villager. And you, me, and AM we’re able to use our mason role and your PM role to create a village bloc before sporty ruined it.
 
On that note, is anyone an ability seer? Because I would really like to know if I should just shut down the idea of a mob boss now, or if I should let my 5000 tinfoils about it hit the thread before I die in the morning
 
On that note, is anyone an ability seer? Because I would really like to know if I should just shut down the idea of a mob boss now, or if I should let my 5000 tinfoils about it hit the thread before I die in the morning
what if there's no seer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 3 SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND Lynch tally
Wondering (6)
- AM, jenjen, SAR, Barks, Mel, Engr, dolphin
Mel (5) - genny, pippy, snowy, dolphin, Wondering, miz
Engr (1) - BC

11/13

Leader:
@WonderingStudent with @Melchizedek close behind

Missing:

Lynch closes at 10p EST (3 hours)

giphy.gif
Are these numbers correct or is my mind melting?