-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Watering Hole (social)
Started by Foxhunter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't know but I want him to step off of Doctor Who and Sherlock. Homeboy just can't write meaningful story arcs that end logically, whereas that was a huge strong point for Davies IMO. I think Moffat does really well with bottle episodes (he's written some of the best ones, like Blink, Forest of the Dead, Silence in the Library, Girl in the Fireplace) but he really lacks focus and direction for bigger stories, so he instead throws a lot of flair and confusion into things until there's no way in hell to fix it in a season finale.Has he left yet? I thought he was leaving.
I really can't stand Clara much so I stopped watching but one of my friends convinced me to watch the latest season with her. Haven't finished it yet.
Trilt is going beddy-byes and thinks that a time for star wars watching should be discussed. preferably after ~7:30-8PM EST on any weekdays.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I haven't seen any Doctor Who
I have watched star trek. and lord of the rings.
I have watched star trek. and lord of the rings.
Was there an angry kid who hates sand or a sort of angry kid who hates womp rats?I've only watched like...2 star wars movies and I'm not even sure which ones.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm suddenly feeling that workout from this morning. This should go over well with being on my feet for a few hours tomorrow.
Behind the scenes aquarium tour though, so it's worth it 😀
Behind the scenes aquarium tour though, so it's worth it 😀
ummm.....neither?Was there an angry kid who hates sand or a sort of angry kid who hates womp rats?
One was recently in theaters. But not the one that's out now.
I'm game for any of these times!Trilt is going beddy-byes and thinks that a time for star wars watching should be discussed. preferably after ~7:30-8PM EST on any weekdays.
I'll add in that I prefer after ~5:30-6 PM MST if we watch on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Other days I'm free pretty much whenever.Trilt is going beddy-byes and thinks that a time for star wars watching should be discussed. preferably after ~7:30-8PM EST on any weekdays.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Blink was the first episode I ever watchedI don't know but I want him to step off of Doctor Who and Sherlock. Homeboy just can't write meaningful story arcs that end logically, whereas that was a huge strong point for Davies IMO. I think Moffat does really well with bottle episodes (he's written some of the best ones, like Blink, Forest of the Dead, Silence in the Library, Girl in the Fireplace) but he really lacks focus and direction for bigger stories, so he instead throws a lot of flair and confusion into things until there's no way in hell to fix it in a season finale.
But yes, agree on all points.
We could do one this Thursday night?Trilt is going beddy-byes and thinks that a time for star wars watching should be discussed. preferably after ~7:30-8PM EST on any weekdays.
That was probably Episode VII, the one where the main character is a girl who hates being abandonedummm.....neither?
One was recently in theaters. But not the one that's out now.
force awakensummm.....neither?
One was recently in theaters. But not the one that's out now.
Is doctor who the one with the statue angels?
Blink is one of my favorite episodes. Love the Weeping Angels.Blink was the first episode I ever watched
But yes, agree on all points.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aaaaayyyyy page 300
Also is doctor who the one with the gas masks and the British boy asking everyone "are you my mummy?"
Also I want to add that if I have to specifically request a bottle episode I want one by Neil Gaiman over Moffat tbh. Because Gaiman's are always so creative!Blink was the first episode I ever watched
But yes, agree on all points.
WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE WITH YOUIs doctor who the one with the statue angels?
Also, yes.
Yup. @WildZoo was that 9 or 10? I don't remember but I want to say 9Also is doctor who the one with the gas masks and the British boy asking everyone "are you my mummy?"
This sounds familar.force awakens
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YesAlso is doctor who the one with the gas masks and the British boy asking everyone "are you my mummy?"
and yes to thisAlso is doctor who the one with the gas masks and the British boy asking everyone "are you my mummy?"
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Definitely 9. The Empty Child.Yup. @WildZoo was that 9 or 10? I don't remember but I want to say 9
Hate to disappoint, but all I know from doctor who is from my odd Tumblr yearsWE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE WITH YOU
Also, yes.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's because Neil Gaiman is a ****ing genius.Also I want to add that if I have to specifically request a bottle episode I want one by Neil Gaiman over Moffat tbh. Because Gaiman's are always so creative!
9!Yup. @WildZoo was that 9 or 10? I don't remember but I want to say 9
Cause they had a reference to it later with 10
Incidentally also a Moffat episode and also a bottle episode lolDefinitely 9. The Empty Child.
Bruh I love Neil Gaiman I know how amazing he is. Preaching to the choir here. 😉That's because Neil Gaiman is a ****ing genius.
I was almost ready to make you a distant cousin.Hate to disappoint, but all I know from doctor who is from my odd Tumblr years
@WildZoo and @vetmedhead are definitely my children though
I know doctor who has a tardis but have no clue what it is for and i know theres a dalek, but again not a clue what it is, and theres some sort of little pen looking thing. that is the extent of my knowledge. ooh and a guy with bow ties.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How does mountain time compare to normal time zones?I'll add in that I prefer after ~5:30-6 PM MST if we watch on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Other days I'm free pretty much whenever.
No! It's a sonic screwdriver that makes weird noises!I know doctor who has a tardis but have no clue what it is for and i know theres a dalek, but again not a clue what it is, and theres some sort of little pen looking thing. that is the extent of my knowledge. ooh and a guy with bow ties.
Doesn't matter, it's not realHow does mountain time compare to normal time zones?
add 2 hours and you get the right time zone.How does mountain time compare to normal time zones?
Although I have to say I think Midnight is one of my favorite Doctor Who episodes ever. Great villain that you never see, know anything about, or hear from again.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I finally got around to reading American Gods last year. For the longest time I was this huge Gaiman fan who had never actually read any of his books - just some short stories, and then seen movie/TV things.Incidentally also a Moffat episode and also a bottle episode lol
Bruh I love Neil Gaiman I know how amazing he is. Preaching to the choir here. 😉
Stardust is my favorite movie but I still haven't read the book because I've heard it's quite different and I don't want to be disappointed.
The Dalek is the thing that looks like an r2d2 on steroids, right?I know doctor who has a tardis but have no clue what it is for and i know theres a dalek, but again not a clue what it is, and theres some sort of little pen looking thing. that is the extent of my knowledge. ooh and a guy with bow ties.
The only thing you need to know is that the Cyber Men ****ing suck and you should try to skip as many of those episodes as possibleI know doctor who has a tardis but have no clue what it is for and i know theres a dalek, but again not a clue what it is, and theres some sort of little pen looking thing. that is the extent of my knowledge. ooh and a guy with bow ties.
PEN. LOOKING. THING.No! It's a sonic screwdriver that makes weird noises!
Basically a flying evil trash canThe Dalek is the thing that looks like an r2d2 on steroids, right?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
EThe Dalek is the thing that looks like an r2d2 on steroids, right?
yes i thinkThe Dalek is the thing that looks like an r2d2 on steroids, right?
Dude we're two hours behind eastern time. Not that hard 😉How does mountain time compare to normal time zones?
so basically cdoBasically a flying evil trash can
the sad thing is shes central and cant figure it out.Dude we're two hours behind eastern time. Not that hard 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh **** the weeping angels. Ugh. Do not want.
That has a plunger for an arm, yepThe Dalek is the thing that looks like an r2d2 on steroids, right?
It's different but really good. I recommend it.I finally got around to reading American Gods last year. For the longest time I was this huge Gaiman fan who had never actually read any of his books - just some short stories, and then seen movie/TV things.
Stardust is my favorite movie but I still haven't read the book because I've heard it's quite different and I don't want to be disappointed.
Also I really like his short stories. But I've always been a big short story fan anyway
![]()
THE PEN OPENS UP YOU WET NOODLE.
I SAID LOOKING, YOU MOISTENED BINT
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K