Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only exception is I'm a flying evil trash can on fireso basically cdo
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The only exception is I'm a flying evil trash can on fireso basically cdo
It's okay, they get worse with every episode they appear in. I expect in the next episode we'll find out that fire hydrants are actually weeping angel space poodles or something equally as dumb.Oh **** the weeping angels. Ugh. Do not want.
The only exception is I'm a flying evil trash can on fire
The snow white adaptation is the one that sticks with me. Can't remember what it was called, but we read it in my Gothic Lit class. Loved that class. We also watched Coraline.It's different but really good. I recommend it.
Also I really like his short stories. But I've always been a big short story fan anyway
It looks more like a screwdriver than a pen you empty-headed animal food trough wiper!I SAID LOOKING, YOU MOISTENED BINT
oy with the poodles alreadyIt's okay, they get worse with every episode they appear in. I expect in the next episode we'll find out that fire hydrants are actually weeping angel space poodles or something equally as dumb.
Also if you like weird short stories and haven't checked him out yet, read some of Roald Dahl's short stories. Super dark and very intriguing. My favorite one is about a carpet that eats people lol.The snow white adaptation is the one that sticks with me. Can't remember what it was called, but we read it in my Gothic Lit class. Loved that class. We also watched Coraline.
I prefer to pretend that any non-Blink weeping angels episodes do not actually exist. They had to go and mess with a perfect thing.It's okay, they get worse with every episode they appear in. I expect in the next episode we'll find out that fire hydrants are actually weeping angel space poodles or something equally as dumb.
AT LEAST IM NOT A TRASH CAN, YOU POMPOUS WOMPIt looks more like a screwdriver than a pen you empty-headed animal food trough wiper!
Cdo happened. she is a flaming trash canThis thread has turned so hostile. What is wrong with you people ?!
We didn't have your calming presence to keep us centeredThis thread has turned so hostile. What is wrong with you people ?!
That's because Doctor Who is amazing and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.And like every conversation in which Doctor Who is mentioned, discussions about Doctor Who have taken over the entire chat. This fandom is like a bad infection, I swear.
Put em upThat's because Doctor Who is amazing and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.
@vetmedhead i hope you got the referenceoy with the poodles already
Only thing worse is when the supernatural gifs show upAnd like every conversation in which Doctor Who is mentioned, discussions about Doctor Who have taken over the entire chat. This fandom is like a bad infection, I swear.
I might be a flaming trash can, but at least I'm not a trash can't like you, you silly English Knnnnnnnn-ighutCdo happened. she is a flaming trash can
I'm immune to Gilmore Girls references@vetmedhead i hope you got the reference
Bar fights are funThis thread has turned so hostile. What is wrong with you people ?!
UghhhhhhhOnly thing worse is when the supernatural gifs show up
Well now you said it so it's doomed.Ughhhhhhh
Actually the worst is when it turns into a SuperWhoLock thread. Which we might have just done.
It's sort of like Beetlejuice except instead of saying SuperWhoLock three times you just have to mention each individual show once. We've been talking about Doctor Who, I mentioned Sherlock when complaining about Moffat, and WZ just brought up Supernatural. The gates are opening and we're all doomed.Well now you said it so it's doomed.
I might be a flaming trash can, but at least I'm not a trash can't like you, you silly English Knnnnnnnn-ighut
isnt that a glass?what is this tumblr
Don't, it sucks more dicks than John Watson and Sherlock Holmes combinedSpeaking of Sherlock I haven't watched any of the new season yet. I am ashamed.
I still need to watch the new sherlock episodesUghhhhhhh
Actually the worst is when it turns into a SuperWhoLock thread. Which we might have just done.
Well damn 🙁Don't, it sucks more dicks than John Watson and Sherlock Holmes combined
I'm immune to Gilmore Girls references
What happened to bed time?what is this tumblr
It has its moments and then Moffat and Gatiss crush them in their tiny little handsWell damn 🙁
Trilt makes wise adult choices and is a role model to us allWhat happened to bed time?
what is this bedtimeWhat happened to bed time?
I mean, I don't really like Gilmore Girls
Ugh I didn't wait 3 years for this ****It has its moments and then Moffat and Gatiss crush them in their tiny little hands
I sure did! Went in with my expectations through the floor lolUgh I didn't wait 3 years for this ****
I mean, I don't really like Gilmore Girls
you guys are the worst. can't someone be irresponsible with their sleeping habits without being called out on it? 😛What happened to bed time?
This is why PST is the best. Most of you are asleep when I'm still up at 3am so no one can judge me for it 😛you guys are the worst. can't someone be irresponsible with their sleeping habits without being called out on it? 😛
You should probably get the 4 hours of sleep you have left....just sayin 😛you guys are the worst. can't someone be irresponsible with their sleeping habits without being called out on it? 😛
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.