You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Watering Hole (social)
Started by Foxhunter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
A bit of both probablyNah. Y'all are just insomniacs
Nah. Y'all are just insomniacs
Sleep is for the people who don't have internet friends who start a movie marathon on a Monday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spent my morning taming the shrew
<3
<3
Last edited:
Spent my morning taming the shrew
Okay, I like you. But only for the cat pics.
Okay, I like you. But only for the cat pics.
I'm turning Finn into a cat person
<3
Last edited:
10/10 would cuddle with that cat. I'd probably pick the cat over you, and that's saying something!
10/10 would cuddle with that cat. I'd probably pick the cat over you, and that's saying something!
Why not both?
Why not both?
Why not both?
Bear liked it. I'm gonna consider that an invitation.
10/10 would cuddle with that cat. I'd probably pick the cat over you, and that's saying something!
He gets bratty
meow <3
Last edited:
So you wanna send that cat to me please?
The last one is my favorite. He looks so happyHe gets bratty
beary cute kitty
also, same. Need more loveHe gets bratty
The last one is my favorite. He looks so happy
Burned all of his energy trying to stretch and scratch my face
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
seriously, everyone here has such a preoccupation with picking one thing or the other. I'm greedy. I want kittens and men.Why not both?
So you wanna send that cat to me please?
No he can't travel by himself, it's dangerous to go alone
Just made our whole treatment area d'aawwww at the last one.The last one is my favorite. He looks so happy
We'd all be okay with you coming with him I think.No he can't travel by himself, it's dangerous to go alone
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I would have been so upset if I had missed those pics
KITTY SO PRETTYSpent my morning taming the shrew
Omg I need him. Bring him to me.He gets bratty
cuteness
I think my favourite was either the last one, or the one where kitty looked like a fox about to jump on dinner.
Omg I need him. Bring him to me.
I called dibs
Burned all of his energy trying to stretch and scratch my face
Feel sorry for cats, they have such a limited energy supply
I called dibs
Hahaha I called bear long before you did, bales. I had dibs beginning of December.
Ps changing my avatar is freaking me out. It's like "oh who posted that?... Oh.. me. I did."
Hahaha I called bear long before you did, bales. I had dibs beginning of December.
Can a fetus really call dibs though?
Yeah you're too young for him cdo. Dibs invalid.Can a fetus really call dibs though?
I can, and I did. Deal with itCan a fetus really call dibs though?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah you're too young for him cdo. Dibs invalid.
I should say that you're too old for him, but that would be rude, and I won't. 😉
I felt this way the entire noob game.Ps changing my avatar is freaking me out. It's like "oh who posted that?... Oh.. me. I did."
Hahaha I called bear long before you did, bales. I had dibs beginning of December.
Thought your claim was on @singhb09
He gets bratty
...
Hey, did I actually get here early enough to see someone's picture?!

*cue 1/3 life crisis*I should say that you're too old for him, but that would be rude, and I won't. 😉
☕
Bear this means she needs an actual pic of you, not just your kit kat. 😀Hey, did I actually get here early enough to see someone's picture?!![]()
That's illegal by about 18 years...I can, and I did. Deal with it
Bear this means she needs an actual pic of you, not just your kit kat. 😀
I'll leave that up to the historian
ah I was fired as the Record keeper, so not itI'll leave that up to the historian
Thought your claim was on @singhb09
Why not both? [emoji8]
I'll take dibs on bear, you can have dibs on simba then. Okay?Why not both? [emoji8]
I'll take dibs on bear, you can have dibs on simba then. Okay?
We can do that. Only if it's like a time share, and two weeks out of the year we switch.
Idk...We can do that. Only if it's like a time share, and two weeks out of the year we switch.
ah I was fired as the Record keeper, so not it
You weren't it to begin with silly
You weren't it to begin with silly
Ahh then I got in trouble during my hobby as historian. Never good enough to go pro, but it was fun while it lasted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Grounded!I should say that you're too old for him, but that would be rude, and I won't. 😉
Grounded!
She's a fetus she can't be grounded
She's a fetus she can't be grounded
Bear has a point!
Shut up I'm her mom I can do whatever I wantShe's a fetus she can't be grounded
...implanted??She's a fetus she can't be grounded
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K