You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Watering Hole (social)
Started by Foxhunter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**************************************
I think WW rules should apply to this thread. No editing posts!
And sober people should have to put comments in asterisks!
****************************************
**********************************************
Definitely sounds good to me, I will be able to remove these asterisks shortly**********************************************
**************************************
I think WW rules should apply to this thread. No editing posts!
And sober people should have to put comments in asterisks!
****************************************
This is a phenomenal idea.... and no, I don't need the asterisks right now because... well.... I'm a few mojitos in 😀

I may or may not have a good story to tell in the morning, or another un-asterisked post this evening.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not drunk and yet I am not sober - who the feck wants to keep me entertained!!!! 
We need a damn chat room for fecks sake. really I mean what the feck. And also margaritas are very dangerous drinks as they cause me to text men. that is all....

We need a damn chat room for fecks sake. really I mean what the feck. And also margaritas are very dangerous drinks as they cause me to text men. that is all....
I wanna be drunk when I wake up on the right side of the wrong bed.....
I am not drunk and yet I am not sober - who the feck wants to keep me entertained!!!!
We need a damn chat room for fecks sake. really I mean what the feck. And also margaritas are very dangerous drinks as they cause me to text men. that is all....
You need to get help for your dependency issues... and I am NOT referring to your alcohol this time 😉
SDN addict!
What is this Skittles? Does it taste like the candy??? I feel like I must have more information immediatley!
Found the recipe. The place mention in the comments is where I used to get them all the time.
http://www.cocktail.uk.com/Cocktail-Recipe/Skittles.htm
It turns out to be a really pretty blueish/green/seafoam color. I'd post a picture but I only have one of me with a finished class. I have pictures of my ex and his friends with a glass, but feel posting that is kind of creepy.
You need to get help for your dependency issues... and I am NOT referring to your alcohol this time 😉
SDN addict!![]()
That is so very true - I am addicted to SDN - I need meetings. 🙁
Ever'body in da club get tipsyyyy
************************
Wah. This makes me miss college or having friends who still live in the area. I feel so lonely.
*************************
Wah. This makes me miss college or having friends who still live in the area. I feel so lonely.
*************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************************
Wah. This makes me miss college or having friends who still live in the area. I feel so lonely.
*************************
Ummm.... I have very few friends in Dublin and the ones I do have went back the states for the summer and the other one is hanging out with her bf who is here visiting. I, literally, am drinking alone. In fact, tomorrow night, I will be going to the pub alone to watch the rugby match.
I have to drink alone and go to the pub alone or I would have no life. I make myself a life here most of the time since I am new to the city. Oh yes...yes I am.
DANCE PARTYYY
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! 😀
WTF?!?!!?!?

YESSS Emilooo is joining!!!!!!!!!!
And no...I don't know why the broc is dancing too, but it is.
Why are you people writing in stars on the drunk thread? My drunk self doesn't understand.....
******************?????
******************?????
Why are you people writing in stars on the drunk thread? My drunk self doesn't understand.....
******************?????
SOV said anyone who was sober had to write in stars and no editing was allowed like in WW

Why are you people writing in stars on the drunk thread? My drunk self doesn't understand.....
******************?????
It's only for silly sober people
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ohhh....I apparently ignored everything he said....oopsieeee
Last edited:
AHHH I LOVE Happy Feet!!!!!
Is that.....a pole dancing emoticon???
What has the world come to!
What has the world come to!
that pole dancing bunny is amazing!!!!
********
You people are nuts. I'm still in the office. Watching everyone else on the beach illegally drink.
Bah humbug!
********^^
You people are nuts. I'm still in the office. Watching everyone else on the beach illegally drink.
Bah humbug!
********^^
that panda is scary
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that panda is scary
Mmm yeah..it didn't look as bad when it was smaller. Oh well!
[YOUTUBE]2ggzxInyzVE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]Kt68qk3Mkeg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]6YuLwJPhvYA[/YOUTUBE]
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K
