The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I saw it... but I can't remember now. I was on at that time, but cannot think of it. So I guess it's like I've never seen it before.... :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I think WW rules should apply to this thread. No editing posts!
And sober people should have to put comments in asterisks!

:laugh: Definitely sounds good to me, I will be able to remove these asterisks shortly

I think WW rules should apply to this thread. No editing posts!
And sober people should have to put comments in asterisks!

This is a phenomenal idea.... and no, I don't need the asterisks right now because... well.... I'm a few mojitos in :D:hardy:
I may or may not have a good story to tell in the morning, or another un-asterisked post this evening. :corny:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not drunk and yet I am not sober - who the feck wants to keep me entertained!!!! :laugh:

We need a damn chat room for fecks sake. really I mean what the feck. And also margaritas are very dangerous drinks as they cause me to text men. that is all....

I am not drunk and yet I am not sober - who the feck wants to keep me entertained!!!! :laugh:

We need a damn chat room for fecks sake. really I mean what the feck. And also margaritas are very dangerous drinks as they cause me to text men. that is all....

You need to get help for your dependency issues... and I am NOT referring to your alcohol this time ;)
SDN addict! :smuggrin:

What is this Skittles? Does it taste like the candy??? I feel like I must have more information immediatley!

Found the recipe. The place mention in the comments is where I used to get them all the time.

http://www.cocktail.uk.com/Cocktail-Recipe/Skittles.htm

It turns out to be a really pretty blueish/green/seafoam color. I'd post a picture but I only have one of me with a finished class. I have pictures of my ex and his friends with a glass, but feel posting that is kind of creepy.

Reactions: 1 user
Ever'body in da club get tipsyyyy:lock:

YAY you are here!!!!!
smiley-dance011.gif

Wah. This makes me miss college or having friends who still live in the area. I feel so lonely.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wah. This makes me miss college or having friends who still live in the area. I feel so lonely.

Ummm.... I have very few friends in Dublin and the ones I do have went back the states for the summer and the other one is hanging out with her bf who is here visiting. I, literally, am drinking alone. In fact, tomorrow night, I will be going to the pub alone to watch the rugby match. :laugh: I have to drink alone and go to the pub alone or I would have no life. I make myself a life here most of the time since I am new to the city.

Oh yes...yes I am.

DANCE PARTYYY

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! :D

smiley-dance011.gif
bender-dance.gif
Stewiedancingsmall.gif

elmo%20dance.gif

Why are you people writing in stars on the drunk thread? My drunk self doesn't understand.....

******************?????

Dancing_Smiley.gif

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-panda-bailando.gif

www.MessenTools.com-illustrations_tuzki012.gif
(edit: haha you beat me to this one Devyn.... great minds party alike! ;) )

Ohhh....I apparently ignored everything he said....oopsieeee

Last edited:
emoticon_troll_face_dancing.gif

Dancing-chick.gif
Where is Lostbunny!!?!?!?!

I FOUND HER!!!!!
pole_dancing_bunny_by_irisorchad-d47r4j0.gif

Ok Devyn, this is creepy, we keep choosing the same ones... and in the same order this time lol

Is that.....a pole dancing emoticon???

What has the world come to!

You people are nuts. I'm still in the office. Watching everyone else on the beach illegally drink.

Bah humbug!

********^^