-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The Watering Hole (social)
Started by Foxhunter
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the panda bear cracks the ****e out of me.... I am gonna have to watch the other ones after I try to figure out some WW
*********
I'm sober. And I'm dead. Not cool.
*********
I'm sober. And I'm dead. Not cool.
*********
Damnit I want to be single again!
*******************
I think I have a solution for that 😉
*******************
send the sexy man my way - please and thank you
Damnit I want to be single again!
**********************************
Haha. That is one thing I'm kind of happy about. I like being in a relationship, but I also kind of like being single when I'm out at bars/clubs. I get a little, uhhh forward. Sort of.
However, my ex and I are on good terms where I have him to fall back on whenever we hang out. It's kind of a great set up really. Don't have to worry about getting too attached to him since he'll be in Pittsburgh and I'll be in Philly.
**********************************
Im here and im drunk, whats up guys
Im here and im drunk, whats up guys
To be honest, I am disappointed, it is like what - 10 pm there, you should be drinking more. You need to train harder for life in the burgh. Really no one calls it that tho.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love that you guys are posting in stars. You're not dead in every thread lol
To be honest, I am disappointed, it is like what - 10 pm there, you should be drinking more. You need to train harder for life in the burgh. Really no one calls it that tho.
*******************************************
Don't they say it more like Edinbrah (can't spell things phonetically). Or at least it kind of sounds like that but I think it's more like saying Edinborough really quickly and with an accent.
*********************8
*******************************************
Don't they say it more like Edinbrah (can't spell things phonetically). Or at least it kind of sounds like that but I think it's more like saying Edinborough really quickly and with an accent.
*********************8
There are lots of rolling rrrrrs in it too. actually got a lecture tonight from some nice scottish men about how crap my pronunciations were. at least they bought us free drinks!!
There are lots of rolling rrrrrs in it too. actually got a lecture tonight from some nice scottish men about how crap my pronunciations were. at least they bought us free drinks!!
*********************************************
Hahaha, well at least they were nice about it. I always got lectures on how I said things from my ex. He threatened to enroll me in the English school in Chinatown...Although, he made me cringe when I found out he says Ske-lee-tal for skeletal. Yikes.
I can handle the differences, but that one is just weird and shouldn't be allowed.
************************************
To be honest, I am disappointed, it is like what - 10 pm there, you should be drinking more. You need to train harder for life in the burgh. Really no one calls it that tho.
I have been drinking since 4 and I never said I was done, just drunk, still have multiple hours left in me.
Found the recipe. The place mention in the comments is where I used to get them all the time.
http://www.cocktail.uk.com/Cocktail-Recipe/Skittles.htm
It turns out to be a really pretty blueish/green/seafoam color. I'd post a picture but I only have one of me with a finished class. I have pictures of my ex and his friends with a glass, but feel posting that is kind of creepy.
Yes I could see that being sliiiighhhtly creepy. Guess I'll just have to make it myself and see! I love Skittles, so you just made my weekend. [YOUTUBE]6YuLwJPhvYA[/YOUTUBE]
Anytime anyone asks me why I want to become an avian vet, I send them this clip. It never gets old. 😍
I have been drinking since 4 and I never said I was done, just drunk, still have multiple hours left in me.
When I originally read this I thought it said " I have been drinking since I was 4..." Impressive!
***************************I love that you guys are posting in stars. You're not dead in every thread lol
You haven't read the thread carefully. WW rules...
Use asterisks if you are SOBER.
No editing of posts
*********************************
Screw you and your rules, earthlings.
No asterisks for me!
I can have a drink starting on... Wednesday.
No asterisks for me!
I can have a drink starting on... Wednesday.
Screw you and your rules, earthlings.
No asterisks for me!
I can have a drink starting on... Wednesday.
So long to wait!!! DRINK NOW!!!!!!
So long to wait!!! DRINK NOW!!!!!!![]()
Nope, nope. I have to pass an exam, so I can stay in vet school and stuff. THEN I can drink.
Nope, nope. I have to pass an exam, so I can stay in vet school and stuff. THEN I can drink.
Stupid exams - ruin everything

Sad face. I am buzzed on two fingers of amaretto.
Damn, got drunk too late. Oh well. Just means no posting of embarrassing pics.
Sad face. I am buzzed on two fingers of amaretto.
🙁 I haven't had a drink for about 2 weeks now... way overdue.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁 I haven't had a drink for about 2 weeks now... way overdue.
One cider for me in the last 6 weeks. It's going to be a rough memorial day weekend. I'm camping in the San Diego area (well, 2 miles from Tecate, Mexico really) with 2,500 of my favorite people and lots of booze. I am such a cheap date.
One cider for me in the last 6 weeks. It's going to be a rough memorial day weekend. I'm camping in the San Diego area (well, 2 miles from Tecate, Mexico really) with 2,500 of my favorite people and lots of booze. I am such a cheap date.
That sounds like fun! Cheap or not sounds like a great time!!
That sounds like fun! Cheap or not sounds like a great time!!
It is an awesome time, second best party of the year usually for this group. The best is in September on an abandoned air force base.
Since this is the drunk stories thread... At one of these medieval recreation events (SCA Wars) I turned 21. The group I camp with runs a bar. I remember the first half of the night, right up until I called one of our friends who had promised to drink with me at 21. He prescribed two shots of wild turkey. After that I don't remember but I know I passed out, cockblocked someone and kicked someone else in the balls before having to be cut out of my dress and put to bed.
***************************
I thought this picture is good advice for the participants in this thread:
(that's right, I'm talking to you WTF).
******************************************
I thought this picture is good advice for the participants in this thread:
(that's right, I'm talking to you WTF).
******************************************
Drunk. Again. Damn you tolerance. COME BACK.
Woooo hoooooo!!
Woooo hoooooo!!
No...this is not exciting. This means I just read the freaking WW wall and have NO idea what I just read. Wompity wompwomp
I think this thread only exists to prove that professional students are alcoholics with an academic problem...
No...this is not exciting. This means I just read the freaking WW wall and have NO idea what I just read. Wompity wompwomp
Good, then you wont see that in my soberness I screwed Wildcat. I feel really bad 🙁🙁 I have since then rectified the situation, well the sober situation that is.
*******************************************************************************************************
You know how your body is like 90% water? Well I am pretty sure mine is 90% alcohol right now and not because I am drunk - I am not - because I drank so much last night that I am pretty much made of alcohol at this point. For fecks sake.
My local pub was off the hook last night because it was the Heineken Cup Finals for rugby against Leinster and Ulster. Leinster won!!!!!! So everyone was getting obliterated and the pub was packed. I went to the pub by myself as my friends were out of town. So on one side of me I have a lad hitting on me - he proceeds to ask me to dinner for Tuesday night (ummm...yeah no thanks). While on the opposite side of me I have another lad (a Polish guy) hitting me up - we are chatting it up for awhile and he bought be a couple rounds. His buddy wants to head into town, so he decides to jet after trying to convince me to go with them. I did not bite. (my dog needs seizure meds every night and if I go into town I know that the night will be even later then necessary). Then I get talking to these other lads who are hilarious - the one guy tells me the other one knit the jumper he was wearing (umm yeah sure)
Great craic - one of them ends up walking me home. And another guy I met in the pub a week ago is there, but he had been at the game in England and then flew back after to come drink at the pub - ridiculous.
Yeah so my night was filled with lots of alcohol and some hilarious people. And now I am made of alcohol.
*****************************************************************************************************
You know how your body is like 90% water? Well I am pretty sure mine is 90% alcohol right now and not because I am drunk - I am not - because I drank so much last night that I am pretty much made of alcohol at this point. For fecks sake.
My local pub was off the hook last night because it was the Heineken Cup Finals for rugby against Leinster and Ulster. Leinster won!!!!!! So everyone was getting obliterated and the pub was packed. I went to the pub by myself as my friends were out of town. So on one side of me I have a lad hitting on me - he proceeds to ask me to dinner for Tuesday night (ummm...yeah no thanks). While on the opposite side of me I have another lad (a Polish guy) hitting me up - we are chatting it up for awhile and he bought be a couple rounds. His buddy wants to head into town, so he decides to jet after trying to convince me to go with them. I did not bite. (my dog needs seizure meds every night and if I go into town I know that the night will be even later then necessary). Then I get talking to these other lads who are hilarious - the one guy tells me the other one knit the jumper he was wearing (umm yeah sure)
Great craic - one of them ends up walking me home. And another guy I met in the pub a week ago is there, but he had been at the game in England and then flew back after to come drink at the pub - ridiculous. Yeah so my night was filled with lots of alcohol and some hilarious people. And now I am made of alcohol.
*****************************************************************************************************
*******************************************************************************************************
You know how your body is like 90% water? Well I am pretty sure mine is 90% alcohol right now and not because I am drunk - I am not - because I drank so much last night that I am pretty much made of alcohol at this point. For fecks sake.
My local pub was off the hook last night because it was the Heineken Cup Finals for rugby against Leinster and Ulster. Leinster won!!!!!! So everyone was getting obliterated and the pub was packed. I went to the pub by myself as my friends were out of town. So on one side of me I have a lad hitting on me - he proceeds to ask me to dinner for Tuesday night (ummm...yeah no thanks). While on the opposite side of me I have another lad (a Polish guy) hitting me up - we are chatting it up for awhile and he bought be a couple rounds. His buddy wants to head into town, so he decides to jet after trying to convince me to go with them. I did not bite. (my dog needs seizure meds every night and if I go into town I know that the night will be even later then necessary). Then I get talking to these other lads who are hilarious - the one guy tells me the other one knit the jumper he was wearing (umm yeah sure)Great craic - one of them ends up walking me home. And another guy I met in the pub a week ago is there, but he had been at the game in England and then flew back after to come drink at the pub - ridiculous.
Yeah so my night was filled with lots of alcohol and some hilarious people. And now I am made of alcohol.
*****************************************************************************************************
Are you sure you're not left over drunk?
Are you sure you're not left over drunk?
Yes I am very sure - not drunk - just hungover a bit and don't want to eat or drink ever again
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And this explains it so well 
(423):
There's jack Daniels coming out of my eyes instead of tears.

(423):
There's jack Daniels coming out of my eyes instead of tears.
*******************************************************************************************************
You know how your body is like 90% water? Well I am pretty sure mine is 90% alcohol right now and not because I am drunk - I am not - because I drank so much last night that I am pretty much made of alcohol at this point. For fecks sake.
My local pub was off the hook last night because it was the Heineken Cup Finals for rugby against Leinster and Ulster. Leinster won!!!!!! So everyone was getting obliterated and the pub was packed. I went to the pub by myself as my friends were out of town. So on one side of me I have a lad hitting on me - he proceeds to ask me to dinner for Tuesday night (ummm...yeah no thanks). While on the opposite side of me I have another lad (a Polish guy) hitting me up - we are chatting it up for awhile and he bought be a couple rounds. His buddy wants to head into town, so he decides to jet after trying to convince me to go with them. I did not bite. (my dog needs seizure meds every night and if I go into town I know that the night will be even later then necessary). Then I get talking to these other lads who are hilarious - the one guy tells me the other one knit the jumper he was wearing (umm yeah sure)Great craic - one of them ends up walking me home. And another guy I met in the pub a week ago is there, but he had been at the game in England and then flew back after to come drink at the pub - ridiculous.
Yeah so my night was filled with lots of alcohol and some hilarious people. And now I am made of alcohol.
*****************************************************************************************************
This whole post made me happy.
And screw the stars. I've posted on this thread drunk many times now, so I think I have earned that right 😉
Woooooo
Can't even remember the last time I got legit drunk, but I am THERE tonight! No fun stories, unfortunately- just good times with other vet students.
Can't even remember the last time I got legit drunk, but I am THERE tonight! No fun stories, unfortunately- just good times with other vet students.
Woooooo
Can't even remember the last time I got legit drunk, but I am THERE tonight! No fun stories, unfortunately- just good times with other vet students.
I love drunk "Wooooo"s I'm a drunk Wooo-er myself 😉
I love drunk "Wooooo"s
I'm a drunk Wooo-er myself 😉
Oh no! Woooo girls



Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K

