The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Game Thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok but what you're implying there is that you think there's a decent chance she is a village power role who is not going to get night killed if she remains under suspicion. You would rather lynch that for info than keep the ability in the game?
Not once did I say I felt there was a decent chance she was a village power role. Not sure why you feel I implied that.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are we allowed to post strategy after lynch close?

Reactions: 1 users
The drinks were annoyed today. They lost a cherished member of their crew and someone had to pay. Whipped up into frenzy they rounded on @genny
“YOU LYNCHED A VILLAGER YESTERDAY! Your last minute vote was a costly mistake!” They cried in outrage.
latest

“Muahahahahah OR WAS IT?” Laughed Genny.
The group banded together and tossed Genny into the trash.

Genny - Jack Daniels Whiskey - who could jail one person each night

It is now Night 2. Night ends @0600. Get your actions in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well that depends... are you a wolf? If wolf, feel upset. If village, feel happy. If neither, then vacillate uncontrollably between the two.
I mean I'm happy, but also mad because I was right for once and didn't follow through.

But still.... It's been 14 hours since she posted her contingency for STL. Which if I'm mathing correctly (though I'm not entirely sure I actually am) she put in her contingency at ~11:30 pm last night her time. So 14 hours later you would think she would have risen from the dead at some point

She mentioned at some point last game having spotty internet.

I'm not trying to defend her too hard, just that certain players when village (like me) have weird hours so you can't reliably use that to suss out much.

In a separate thread where we have been talking I asked her a question and she hasn't responded. That could be intentional but I'm just not reading too much into it all.

Today has been unexpectedly crazy - I only have a few minutes so I just quickly skimmed everything. I wanted to vote genny after her reactions throughout d1, but I see there are several votes on her right now. Id like to do a better read through and see if I pick up on anything else, so holding off voting for her right now. If I never get a chance to read through things, and if nothing new comes out, then Im planning to vote her later.

I know you said you had a crazy day, but now that genny flipped as a wolf I find it even more suspicious that you didn't come back and vote for her. Talking about voting for a wolf and voting for a wolf are two different things...and I don't understand why you didn't just vote for her then, and maybe change your vote later if you had a chance to read through things. To me, this whole tentative vote seems wolfy, like you're saving your vote for the end in case you need it elsewhere. But then again you didn't come back and vote at all.

Not once did I say I felt there was a decent chance she was a village power role. Not sure why you feel I implied that.
It was kind of built into the argument that you made, but it's kind of a moot point now. Had she flipped village, I think it would have been helpful to see how you responded to being questioned about that argument while it was happening, which is why I was asking.

Reactions: 1 user
And now I'm torn between lynching Snowy or Cyndia.

Snowy put in a weak vote for genny then moved off of it yesterday as it was gaining momentum; Cyndia was the first person to put PBC on the board as an alternative to genny.

It was kind of built into the argument that you made, but it's kind of a moot point now. Had she flipped village, I think it would have been helpful to see how you responded to being questioned about that argument while it was happening, which is why I was asking.
I don’t feel it was part of my argument at all. She acted sketchy and got lynched for it. Would have been less than ideal if she was village, but she wasn’t acting that way imo. She was sketchy enough that we needed to lynch her. The role she was claiming wasn’t worth outing our seer for either. All that leads to an egg that needs to be cracked or it would just be a constant daily distraction. I felt good about my vote the entire time.

Just FYI, I’m a pretty blunt person.

And now I'm torn between lynching Snowy or Cyndia.

Snowy put in a weak vote for genny then moved off of it yesterday as it was gaining momentum; Cyndia was the first person to put PBC on the board as an alternative to genny.
I'm trying to decide whether or not snowy and Genny would have linked themselves like that as wolves. I still think snowy was a weird choice so I'm almost ok with it, but it also just...doesn't seem like a smart move. So makes me wonder if it was an intentionally weird choice to try to bring snowy down with her.

I'm mad jealous of her ability to sleep for 14 hours.

But like 14 hours

I'm on medication. First week of being on Olanzapine tends to knock you unconscious for long periods of time. The dose was titrated up last night, hence even more knockage.

I'll remove myself from the game if it continues to be an issue.

I'm trying to decide whether or not snowy and Genny would have linked themselves like that as wolves. I still think snowy was a weird choice so I'm almost ok with it, but it also just...doesn't seem like a smart move. So makes me wonder if it was an intentionally weird choice to try to bring snowy down with her.
Yeah but...re-read early D1 and tell me the likelihood of a villagey snowy moving off of that vote and then getting targeted by genny as part of a scheme.

I'm on medication. First week of being on Olanzapine tends to knock you unconscious for long periods of time. The dose was titrated up last night, hence even more knockage.

Personally, I think it's fine. You're still participating more than a lot of people are, I don't think you need to be self conscious that way about how much you are contributing. I still think you are a valuable player to the game.

Personally, I think it's fine. You're still participating more than a lot of people are, I don't think you need to be self conscious that way about how much you are contributing. I still think you are a valuable player to the game.

Thanks, that's appreciated. But it doesn't exactly help the game if I can't participate during normal playing hours because I'm basically unconscious. Seriously, 14 hours sleep and I'm still staggering around like a drunken zombie. I'll see how I go next couple of days, I might be able to readjust the dosage again.

Sorry to hear.

I've had mad insomnia this week so I'd kill for more than 5 hours of sleep.

Reactions: 3 users
In case it's helpful for anyone, the little bit we chatted in PM:

In the interest of not saying too much in thread if you are village, figured I'd bring it to PM. I am considering switching off of you, that's why I was asking you questions. In general this early I'm more willing to give a little benefit of the doubt.

My questioning of why you chose snowy was because she seemed a little random, and I'm used to people picking someone they can PM with when they are proving abilities. Also what Kam pointed out - that you said what you were doing before night was closed.

Also saying that you're dead if snowy is a wolf would only make the wolves more interested in killing you :shrug:
Anything I say about my ability, even that I have an ability, is going to make the wolves more interested in killing me than killing a vanillager. I'm screwed. Sorry if I'm a little salty about it.

As for the announcing it before night close - I was working this morning, and was under the impression that night was closed and we were waiting for write-ups. Didn't think about anyone changing actions at that point.
Nah I'm good with the salt. I relate to it.

Your suspicion of Finn - is that just because of her increased activity yesterday? Because I've played with her when she was a wolf and I think she's too good for anything obvious like that.
I think she's playing with people that she's chatty with on the forum, and her chatty level in this game is matching that, but not what I've seen from her in previous WW games. Getting her to talk in past games has been like pulling teeth, she's always played it very close. So when I see her posting fluffy stuff, yes, it raises my eyebrow. I don't know if she initially realized she was posting more, as she was just acting like she usually does with ski et al. Today she's been quieter, after it was pointed out to her. :shrug:
Well since Snowy just outed me, it was jailing, not blocking. Hence why I knew Snowy would be around today to vouch for me, even if targeted by wolves.
Makes sense :thumbup:
I get all antsy when too many people agree with me anyway. **** never works out.
I am terrible whenever I have any kind of protection role. I get too nervous that I'm going to be night killed, try to make myself look sketchy so the wolves will leave me alone, then it backfires and the village lynches me. At least I'll get to talk to AM in dead chat.
Common problem I think lol I figure it's always always better to get wolf killed than to be mislynched though

Sorry to hear.

Insomnia sucks, sorry you're not getting the sleep you need right now. I'd offer to swap with you, but I'm not sure the alternative would be much better.

Reactions: 2 users
And upon re-read, I still would be pretty ok with a ski vote, too. Also would like to hear a little more from 3M, although I'm less solid on that one.

Rabbott has moved down my list. A fair number of his few content related posts were direct defense of Genny, probs not a wolf move. Still waiting to hear from BBC. Probably need to do more rearranging but top 5 (because i was having trouble separating out a couple of them): Snowy, BBC, cray, lotf, ski.

Bad day for the game, sorry. Hubby played his game while I packed and wrangled 3 terrors.

E2A: Forgive my mood. It will improve.
21. LadyOtheFarm- going to be voting here again in a couple days if that post count doesn't increase. Because too much hypocrisy otherwise.
Yeah, today didn't help me. Not for lack of trying. But if I catch crap for just reading and not posting... guess what, I don't even use my 30 second windows to read. I think I am ignoring whatever commentary people have on my version of play while I move. (I am too salty today to make this sound nice. No grump at you unless you were playing Clash of Clans with my husband or refusing to fill my whiny untrained puppy of a 2 yo's cup so she could piss right through her pants 5 times today, now that we sold the washer and dryer)

Note to self, if LoTF is a wolf, look carefully back through day 1 for player comparisons.
Hahaha, yeah, have fun with that. I was just getting bored of reading the same freaking post written by 12 different people with minor details changed and all saying as little or as much as they calculated they could without being called out for it. (So freaking salty)

Ceke- I’m just not seeing the whole blitzen is playing too well thing. I reread blitzen’s posts and I can see where they’re coming from. It looks like they’re trying to think through things, but have some doubts because they’re a new player. The fact that ceke kept pushing that blitsen was SO good just seems like grasping at straws for reasons to make someone else look sketch.
This I get.
~Will consider pushing back lynch deadline a couple of hours if people decide they need more time today~
I assume I am way too late to take you up on this. Lol. (This is where I storm off cursing and threatening a swift kick to unsuspecting stuffed toys)

@TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo Were you still catching up, or?
Yup on page 5, Hence a few people have received likes. Had to leave to go babysit. Child is currently going to bed so once he's out I'll go back to it.

Also I'm horrifyingly bad with children. This has solidified why children should not be a serious consideration for me in the near future. Lol.

Yup on page 5, Hence a few people have received likes. Had to leave to go babysit. Child is currently going to bed so once he's out I'll go back to it.

Also I'm horrifyingly bad with children. This has solidified why children should not be a serious consideration for me in the near future. Lol.
Also I demanded the wifi password soley for WWpurposes so don't dare say I'm not trying ;)

Reactions: 3 users
The message was from me as well. The word version of it is, "The cake is not a lie, the cake is never a lie'. I have the ability to place messages into the night time write up. I chose to place a slightly cryptic message (yes it refers to myself, I was trying to say that I don't lie about my affiliation, I never lie, I am a villager), because I didn't think the mods would accept something too direct, such as 'Ceke is a villager'.

As for the STL vote, I found that hidden message to be interesting and whilst it didn't necessarily indicate wolf, to me it at least indicated chaos. That along with some of other posts gave me feels of 'someone potentially not working for the village good'.

Rabbott has moved down my list. A fair number of his few content related posts were direct defense of Genny, probs not a wolf move. Still waiting to hear from BBC. Probably need to do more rearranging but top 5 (because i was having trouble separating out a couple of them): Snowy, BBC, cray, lotf, ski.

By that same logic, I too was against the genny lynch

I know you said you had a crazy day, but now that genny flipped as a wolf I find it even more suspicious that you didn't come back and vote for her. Talking about voting for a wolf and voting for a wolf are two different things...and I don't understand why you didn't just vote for her then, and maybe change your vote later if you had a chance to read through things. To me, this whole tentative vote seems wolfy, like you're saving your vote for the end in case you need it elsewhere. But then again you didn't come back and vote at all.

Its my SOs 30th bday today and I was organizing a surprise bday, which ended up taking a lot more effort day of than i thought it would. I didnt vote genny yet because I hadnt read through the day closely yet, and though I felt like she was a good vote from her d1 reactions, I wanted to reread d2 to make sure there wasnt anything better to vote on. If I was a wolf and knew she was a wolf, I would have just bussed her and voted her, since I had already expressed doubts about her.

So far feeling @Cyndia as sketch as well, for reasons stated on this page, she's just posting more, but I feel like it's not only more from her, but fluffy.

However, it's different from her play that I've seen as a wolf, so I'm inclined to lean village.

I'd like to review every page and quote and come up with a reads list, but it's early in the game and I have a big Saturday/possibly Sunday planned. I think I'll come off my Snowy vote because that was a D1 vote based on weak D1 logic, and I suspect there may be a better candidate as the today unfolds. I'll check in at least one more time to put in a vote.

Youve never seen me as a wolf. I was a villager the entire game last time, i was converted the last night in lieu of a kill so that wolves would win.

I forgot LOTF was playing and I don't like when that happens.
From yesterday to today?

So you think a wolf would verbalize voting for another multiple times and not follow through on it? Guess I see that as more risky, but I could see why you are suggesting this.
Yes, I do. Mention a person's name and "wolf" or "lynch" lots of times and people start to subconsciously associate them. I have seen wolves use it as a tactic, so I assumed it was a known thing. (Unless I am missing sarcasm here)

LoTF- Still not posting much.
NSS

Unlynch Genny

Reading through some things again but will probably join PBC on the snowy lynch. Not liking how she basically outted genny's ability.
Did she? I'm wondering how that will play out.

The message was from me as well. The word version of it is, "The cake is not a lie, the cake is never a lie'. I have the ability to place messages into the night time write up. I chose to place a slightly cryptic message (yes it refers to myself, I was trying to say that I don't lie about my affiliation, I never lie, I am a villager), because I didn't think the mods would accept something too direct, such as 'Ceke is a villager'.

As for the STL vote, I found that hidden message to be interesting and whilst it didn't necessarily indicate wolf, to me it at least indicated chaos. That along with some of other posts gave me feels of 'someone potentially not working for the village good'.
Wait hold on, did you really think that wasn't a joke? You may want to read back lol

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry to hear.

I have other induced insomnia. I am sorry you are going through it.

Insomnia sucks, sorry you're not getting the sleep you need right now. I'd offer to swap with you, but I'm not sure the alternative would be much better.
Having been sick enough to sleep more than 23 hours a day on every day off I had and literally be only awake for work hours for months... I miss sleep. I get why sleeping all the time sucks, because you miss life and feel so disconnected, but when you don't get more than 2 hours of sleep in a row for months on end, you just want to ****ing kill everything.

So, I feel bad for you too, but definitely not in the same way.

Now, off to bed. Baby up in 2.5 hours. She'll want to play for 2 hours and fall asleep just in time for my hubby to decide it is time to get up since he is well rested. (Seriously, everything will be fine. I just might actually kick him in the shin.)

Reading back now that Genny has come back wolf, by page:

Page 1:
Wolf points for snowy and pippy
Page 2:
+1 villager LIS, neutral post for Dubz that I want to look back on later
Page 3:
+1 villager LIS, +1 villager PBC, +1 villager ceke, +1 wolf snowy, +1 Wolfy cyndia, a begrudging half point villager to Dubz,
Page 5:
+1 wolf for ceke, +.5 wolf for LIS, +.5 to 3m or Jil, +1 villager to Finn,

I am sorry about the one MASSIVE post, but I didn't feel like breaking it up. Goes general notes followed up quoted posts.

1. Yo mods the TOC isn't up yet. Shame!

2. Ski posting a lot of bs and snark is normal. I got after her for it the last game I played and she flipped village. Soft defense of Genny (quoted). Getting more annoyed/suspicious. Could potentially vote this way.

3. Dubz's insistent response to me voting for her is reading more village. Wolf Dubz tends to make one sarcastic comment about it and brush it off whereas village Dubz drags it on. She's being a lot snarkier than usual though, so not sure where to take that.

4. How chatty was britzen last time? Enthusiasm normal or first-time-as-a-wolf level? Seems awfully convinced AM is innocent, and with AM showing up as villager dead I am wondering if she had some ways of knowing who is and isn't a wolf. I quoted the post and then deleted it because I couldn't remember why I quoted it. Dammit. Neutral-wolf leanings atm.

5. Reading Ceke as village right now. Pushed lynch towards Genny D1, though backtracked later on.

6. Cyndia is pretty quiet. I can't read Cynthia ever, so that's the end of that.

8. 3M hasn't said much of value. Neutral-sketch.

9. The massive walls of text and back/forth contemplation seems normal for Cray cray. I glaze over before getting to the end, usually. However atm I'm getting village vibes.Can't get mad at the "I'm a villager" I used to do thatevery single game.

10. LIS is making me nod and think villager. Which makes me want to be comfortable with his villagerness. However last time I did that he flipped wolf. However since LIS usually gets checked out pretty early if nothing comes up I'll be willing to keep him in the village category.

11. Snowy super duper sketch. Vote D1 for a wolf, jump off when it takes off. If she does flip wolf I will feel way better about Dubz since she jumped ship on Genny to go there. Repeating what other people have said, no contributions on her own. But jailed, so would have meant wolf would have had to tie herself to a wolf, However that could have been Genny giving her cover since she did some sketchy stuff D1 and D2. She would definitely vote for a wolf out the front gate, so I'll probably put my vote here tomorrow.

12. "You super sure PBC is village or something?" Was the Dubz post that set me off on that initial skim. The tone of off-hand snark just reads more wolfy Dubz to me than village Dubz. Though upon Genny flipping wolf I don't see why she would call a fellow wolf out so blatantly at this point so I'll leave it for now.
"Can someone repeat for me what people thought was sketchy about me because I saw I got 3 votes which was more than I typically get on D1 so I'm like...confused."
Fussing about a few votes is unlike you in my experience. I don't want to tunnel and as I said above, the Genny part gives you some cred, but I'm certainly not trusting you with my firstborn. Leaving this alone for now.

13. Ny hasn't snarked yet. It's sketchy when Ny isn't snarking. :p

14. Where is all this wolfspeaker stuff coming from? 20 questions??

15. Was Ski/STL in the closet meaning that they got a PM together or something?

16. STL neutral-village.

17. Rabbott very quiet. Threw a D1 lynch at someone I have a village lean for.

18. Allie did go vote PBC which bumped PBC up into 2nd away from Genny (even if she didn't start the lynch). IMO that is more sketchy than Cyndia starting it in the first place.

19. LoTF is always defensive to possible lynching. Normal.

20. Finn jumped onto Genny and brought her back up to PBC's level D1. Genny also threw some suspicion towards her. Village lean.

21. Tart village lean. Did bring Genny back up to tie but seems like a ruthless player. Banter between him and genny.Welp and I forgot he's dead. Well, at least the feels were on track ;)

22. I think doing a full lynch log document will be helpful for these first 2 lynches. I'll do that now. Analyzing numbers is easier than analysing people <3 Not going to lie, I'm not motivated enough to do it right now.

that's just what I like to think of as my personal brand of WIFOM thinking, Crayola's Idiot Brand. But I'm actually getting decent at hunting wolves with it, even if "stymies" the village with its...luster.

Here's more of my thoughts: I've never been a wolf so far, yet, what you describe is. just. my. play. style.

Which, I've always maintained it's silly to lynch someone for their typical village play, especially this early on.

I mean, wasn't exactly that, the case made for not lynching AM? Except I'm easy to read (this has been said of me before).

So I'm going to wonder if maybe you or PBC are a wolf. Because getting the crowd riled up about me or AM, I've observed, is an easy thing to do. Just the sort of village lynches a wolf might lead.
Eh, this just seems normal Cray to me. The bolded part did cause me to raise an eyebrow, because it is a gentle way of going "trust me I'm a villager!" without actually saying it.

That's a ****ty way to play as a villager. Great way for the wolves to win this one too, if the village doesn't want to actually think about their votes, and just go for me and PBC.

Are you saying I can't pick up on subtle things as a villager? Rude.

There's only one village role where that would be role fishy considering it's day 1, and I doubt Genny would have telegraphed it that obviously. But I understand you get paranoid when you agree with me, so I'll forgive you. At this point I'd be suspicious if you didn't find something sketchy about me right off the bat ;)
This rubs me the wrong way.

Idk about the PBC vote. You try to give a reasoning for why you vote someone D1 and its usually for a not very strong reason until people start talking more. I am actually more interested in the people who brought up her vote - pippy, LIS, and 3m. LIS seems off but I think it maybe because he's actually posted a lot at the beginning of the day which I'm used to him catching up later. I am still slightly interested in genny still, but I'm starting to feel like her over-reaction is probably more a village over reaction then a wolfy one. WZ is giving me feels. And I agree I don't like Lotf's "yay you're talking" but I'd like to hear more from her before I decide what I think of her.

unlynch genny
lynch WZ
Snowy is 100% the type to vote D1 for a wolf right out of the gate. Here she backtracked and instead of going for PBC (who was 2nd and thus would have looked even more sketchy of Snowy), went to make someone a newer contender. If she flips wolf I will finally let the whole Dubz thing rest.

What? Why? How do you know strider would also have been leading the lynch? Why didn't you include cyndia since she is in this game and she was a wolf last game? This just seems like such a funny thing to post. Maybe I'm missing something.
To me this back and fourth seemed a bit manufactured.

I also can't read AM for ****. But I also can't read anyone else tbh. So if people are lynching AM because no one can read her, then I should just be lynching everyone in this game then.
Crayons is distracting and makes my head hurt.
Genny did get a defensive over votes that were because she was a wolf last game, but I understand that. I kinda like genny in games because i enjoy her wwmotto of "doesn't matter if you win as long as you have fun" and when shes village she seems to just have a fun time (from what i've seen recently, at least)

^^this whole post just sets off little baby bells for me tbh
LIS is very present today and its strange but refreshing
To me this read as a soft defense for Genny.

Is @SkiOtter playing? Does she normally have this many off topic posts?
Yes. I went after her for it last game I played and she flipped village. Was originally just ignoring it but I'm starting to get a little suspicious again this game.

D1 We Should Buy A Bar Official Lynch Tally

3M (1) - TheGirlWithTheRidiculouslyLongThing (BBC)
:rofl:

unlynch tartesos

lynch crayola

So Many Feels
-Cray: For extreme diarrhea of the mouth. She manufactured weak reasoning on her snowy vote and piled onto the bad logic of the AM vote. Crazy circular logic that hurts my brain. Very defensive about being told her posts and logic seem wolfy and threw out a "I'm not a wolf, maybe YOU'RE THE WOLF" defense, which always screams wolf to me. In part of her crazy logic used the phrase "If I was you villagers" - maybe just rhetorical flourish, but seems like the type of Freudian slip a wolf would make.

Feels
-PBC: manufactured some weak reasoning for an AM lynch to make her logic seem sounder than it was in reality, and then got a little defensive and backpedaled when someone called her out on it.
-Genny: very defensive about people voting for her and thinking that people are after her just because she was a winning wolf from last game.

Minor Feels
-Kam, STL, Raf, Tartesos: I'm still not a big fan of people who haven't been on at all since the game started, and none of these players have (unless I missed a post somewhere when making my notes?). Non participation seems like an easy excuse to skate through undetected for a few days. Also as a way to not give out too much info on yourself, lest you slip up.
-LoTF: A little defensive on people needling her about participating
-Finn: only because I'm salty about the attempted manacide and my emotions are getting the better of me

No Feels:
-LIS: He's posted earlier and more consistently than last game, but his game play seems normal. Not sure I'd be able to tell if he was a wolf though.
-Finn: actually where she belongs. Still salty though.
-Everybody else who's posted so far
Eh, this reads so so similar to the analysis I do when I'm a wolf.

Britzen is either a really good wolf or most likely village.

(Not because I'm in the No Feels category, just because most wolves won't go this committed on their reads this early.)
I disagree with this. Doing basic analysis and finding sketchy things about a wide net of people is not difficult to do as a wolf. You (almost) let me off as a villager last time I wolfed because I did the except same type of analysis.

I don't really blame WZ for being grumpy...she was killed N1 last game and it was implied she doesn't have as much to bring to the table compared to others....
Oh FFS. That is not at all what I implied.

unlynch pippy
lynch finn

Finn is posting fluff, and frequently enough to make it seem like she's being an active player. Seems sketchily strategic to me.
Genny throwing some suspicion on Finn right away. Not that I think Genny wouldn't throw a wold under the bus, but since I was already leaning village with Finn this doesn't hurt that assessment.

Expanding on this, I'm not grumpy because they voted for me per se (that does make me grumpy but not enough for retaliation), I'm grumpy because when I asked for reasons I wasn't given any, and when I went back to look through I realized it was because there were no reasons. So, sketchy in my mind. I may be biased.
:rolleyes:

I think my feels are mainly based on you calling out little details in what people said - seems like stretching to find sketchy things D1 which seems wolfy to me.
This is a sketchy post IMO. That is what D1 is all about, and you have been playing long enough to know better.

I wasn't feeling Genny yesterday, but I don't think that's how I would react in her situation as a villager.

I'd definitely switch to PBC to save myself, but earlier in that last 30, not timed a minute before close. As a wolf I've definitely pulled the vote flip at 9:59--you want to hold onto the swap as long as possible to assess whether you need to use it, reduce risk someone sees it as sketchy and reacts with a counter swap, etc. Am just generally more cautious/calculated as a wolf up for lynch than as a villager and this could fall in that wagon.

Will wait for Snowy to weigh in.
I agree with this.

Also don't think I'd announce who I used my ability on before night close if I was hoping to use it to prove my innocence.
Also agree with this.

Lynch Ski

Because of a combo of low # of posts with content + defensive & preachy
Defensive+Preachy is kinda Ski's go to, as I noted above,

this is a good catch.
@genny why single out AM in the first place? Anyone who wasn't voting for PBC at the time could have swung that tie. Makes me wonder if wolves were trying to stay put on votes so they didn't look too waffley.

And along those lines... snowy's swap off of Genny is gonna look real sketch if genny flips wolf.

Edit for clarification on that last part: Snowy swapped off a weak vote for genny early on. By the time it was approaching lynch close & the tie still hadn't moved, I can totally see a wolf pack taking note that one of them had already switched off a fellow wolf vote, and so to minimize backlash later on, the others would probably have to stay uninvolved.
I think there might be some good merit to this.

At a quick read through. . I definitely thought there were going to be a ton of people dead after glancing at the write up.

Also if genny used her ability on me, not to give her ability away but if it's what I think it could be either affiliation but I think it's usually a village ability.
Uh.....Since when in jailer always village? I've seen that wolfy more times than village.

Genny I've talked about. BBC and snowy...I may have paid more attention to it because they were votes for me, but like I said a vote for me/suspicion of me doesn't automatically make me suspicious. It's the way they framed their votes. BBC had some post that she never actually pointed to, plus I'm not sure what game she's talking about where she was right about me d1. Snowy talked about actual reasons to be suspicious of other people, then voted for me based on feels instead, and the reasoning she gave for it was pretty rridiculous. I like to think it would have made me suspicious even if they were voting for someone else.
Rabbott just kinda ended up there after I did my rearranging. Nothing that screams wolf but his posts so far have been pretty much useless. Perhaps a little too useless though. I'm not too committed to that one.
LoTF's Rocky Horror Game. Went after you quite early on and was correct. I pointed to the post now, I hadn't because I hadn't had a chance to go through the thread yet.

lol okay well my comment I just posted about not having original thoughts on your genny vote is out with this. Um my thing said something about feeling slightly safe as well as other stuff so I was thinking more of a jailer which is more of a village ability.
See above about wha????

She mentioned at some point last game having spotty internet.

I'm not trying to defend her too hard, just that certain players when village (like me) have weird hours so you can't reliably use that to suss out much.

In a separate thread where we have been talking I asked her a question and she hasn't responded. That could be intentional but I'm just not reading too much into it all.
Eh this gets awful close to the whole checking a players recent activity to see if they might be lying about not catching up on the thread.

To remind myself: look at AM, rabbott, and the thing I can't remember that happened when Belle was in the village.

To remind myself: look at AM, rabbott, and the thing I can't remember that happened when Belle was in the village.
She sang a song about her provincial life and was hit on by the town stud.

BBC - just a reminder that kam is a very good wolf. Most other people that would say stuff kam has said in this game would be in my village category, she remains in neutral because she is Kam and a sly cat. Also, I don't feel that snowy being a wolf, if she is a wolf, clears Dubz, but what is your rationale there?