You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Game Thread.
Started by Melchizedek
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also as an aside... The Snowman is just the freaking worst movie ever.
It was so bad it was funny. If you have a moviepass and don't need to pay money for it, go see it.
It was so bad it was funny. If you have a moviepass and don't need to pay money for it, go see it.Lynch closed, results pending.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Officialish Lynch Tally
Ceke (2) - LIS, Ski
WZ () -
britzen (5) - Kam, WZ, Ceke, Crayola, DVMD
Ski () -
3m (6) - allieh, Cyndia, Fern, Pippy, britzen, raf
Pippy (1) - STL
14/17 - Please double check your votes.
Ceke (2) - LIS, Ski
WZ () -
britzen (5) - Kam, WZ, Ceke, Crayola, DVMD
Ski () -
3m (6) - allieh, Cyndia, Fern, Pippy, britzen, raf
Pippy (1) - STL
14/17 - Please double check your votes.
Sigh. Sorry, posted after close / before results. I didn't realize we were that close.
None of the booze could make up their mind about when the grand opening should be. You'd think this sort of thing was set in stone, but what with the fire, the broken booze, the crazy Bachelorette party decoration left amok... well, let's just say we stuck to digital advertisements for the grand opening, not physical.
Everyone argued so much today, that nobody was ever lost in the crowd.
Nobody has died.
Night will close at 6AM EST. Please get your actions in ASAP.
_ _ __ ___ ____ ______ __________ ______ ____ ___ __ _ _
Roster
I’ll come out for ONE drink
1. @LetItSnow
Shots? SHOTS!
2. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
Awkward First Date
6. @Kam325
7. @DVMDream
What Happened Last Night?
9. @Ceke2002
8. @SkiOtter
10. @Crayola227
I Knew I Should Have Stayed Home
14. @WildZoo
15. @Cyndia
12. @SummerTheLynx
Winos
18. @raf2769
Whiskey Aficionados
21. @LadyOtheFarm
22. @britzen
Trying to Recreate the College Days
23. @PippyPony
24. @mmmdreamerz
♩ ♪ ♫ TAKE ME HOME TONIGHT ♫ ♪ ♩
17. @allieh8607
5. @PrincessButterCup - Maker's Mark Whiskey
19. @Animal Midwife - Southern Tier Pumking Beer
20. @tartesos - Malibu "Rum"
13. @genny - Jack Daniels Whiskey
16. @Jilary - Strongbow Cider
3. @SnowshoeDog143 - St. George Absinthe
11. @finnickthedog - Water
4. @rabbott1971 - Tanqueray Gin
20. @tartesos - Malibu "Rum"
13. @genny - Jack Daniels Whiskey
16. @Jilary - Strongbow Cider
3. @SnowshoeDog143 - St. George Absinthe
11. @finnickthedog - Water
4. @rabbott1971 - Tanqueray Gin
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Interesting
@mmmdreamerz care to comment?
Don't like that much.
@mmmdreamerz start talking because that is not what I thought your ability was, and if it is lynch avoidance, I want to know how you know some other information.
@mmmdreamerz start talking because that is not what I thought your ability was, and if it is lynch avoidance, I want to know how you know some other information.
@WildZoo - why did you believe your boost was from the dead?
I would also like to know the answer to this@WildZoo - why did you believe your boost was from the dead?
If it doesn't die kill it again
Gonna go with a contingency lynch 3m
Gonna go with a contingency lynch 3m
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And if they are feeling generous, I'd like @WildZoo 's read on Allie, and @LetItSnow 's read on DVMD, por favor.
I'm <notoriously> bad at reading DVMD. And lately, with her life-schedule, her play (like mine) is erratic, which just makes it harder.
My general feel is that she's playing her typical village play. Take with grain of salt.
Then there's the whole cluster with STL/WZ/Cyndia. I agree with LIS (I think) that one of them is probably a wolf. Cancelling night actions seems like a village ability to me, unless someone can enlighten me with how/why the wolves would benefit from that. Can't personally ever remember it being a wolf ability.
Yeah. I think it probably makes WZ village (good odds, anyway). If STL hadn't claimed an early rez I'd probably be voting to lynch him after that nonsense. I still think he's probably village, though, and that he was just being a turd. But there is the possibility that he's a wolf and wanted to force WZ to use the ability earlier in the game.
On the whole, though, if I had to pick one of the three to lynch - and I think it's probably a good idea - it would be Cyndia.
Guys, I know it's not a very favorable opinion, but I am going to go out on a limb here and say ski is a villager 😉
SuperSpy .... Fail. 😉
Do you think both Ceke and Cray are wolves?
Edit: meant to quote your reads post but...whatever
OMG. Imagine the wolf PM thread.....
Anyway.
contingent lynch mmm because of today's lynch outcome. But I want to go back to lynching Ceke afterwards.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Because of the wording (bolded for emphasis)@WildZoo - why did you believe your boost was from the dead?
"You feel a shiver, an echo of wounded soldiers, help from those gone beyond...
You have been upgraded! For tonight only, you may modify your innate ability in the way that you wish.This can be as simple as doubling your night actionto... well, anything (within reason!) Discuss what you'd like to do with the mods and we'll say yes/no/that's absurd as applicable. 🙂"
In the interest of full disclosure, this wasn't necessarily a lynch avoidance.
I had an extra vote and it went toward Britzen today. Was hoping for a more interesting outcome from the *~*~*~Secret Tie~*~*~* but luck might have ****ed me, and rng picked no deaths for anyone.
Sorry. 🙁
I had an extra vote and it went toward Britzen today. Was hoping for a more interesting outcome from the *~*~*~Secret Tie~*~*~* but luck might have ****ed me, and rng picked no deaths for anyone.
Sorry. 🙁
Last edited:
So, there is a way I could see them as both being non-village, if WZ's ability also involved what just happened. But it's too crazy even for me, so I'm not going to go there until I'm starting to freak out late game (if I'm still alive). Would take a ridiculous amount of manufactured discussion to make it work.Yeah. I think it probably makes WZ village (good odds, anyway). If STL hadn't claimed an early rez I'd probably be voting to lynch him after that nonsense.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why have the tie gods failed usIn the interest of full disclosure, this wasn't necessarily a lynch avoidance.
I had an extra vote to use in any lynch and threw it toward Britzen today. Was hoping for a more interesting outcome from the *~*~*~Secret Tie~*~*~* but luck might have ****ed me, and rng picked no deaths for anyone.
Sorry. 🙁
not wolfy at allIn the interest of full disclosure, this wasn't necessarily a lynch avoidance.
I had an extra vote to use in any lynch and threw it toward Britzen today. Was hoping for a more interesting outcome from the *~*~*~Secret Tie~*~*~* but luck might have ****ed me, and rng picked no deaths for anyone.
Sorry. 🙁
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did...did you miss the part where I canceled all kills last night without canceling any other actions?So, there is a way I could see them as both being non-village, if WZ's ability also involved what just happened. But it's too crazy even for me, so I'm not going to go there until I'm starting to freak out late game (if I'm still alive). Would take a ridiculous amount of manufactured discussion to make it work.
Haha nope. That's why I'm keeping a lid on the psychotic tendencies.Did...did you miss the part where I canceled all kills last night without canceling any other actions?
I am very tempted to put pressure on kam tomorrow now, hmmm
Since I had time earlier, I tried to do the opposite of what I had been recently accused of, which was hopping on lynch votes towards the end without any good reason that hadn't already been said. I picked 3M this time because of uncertainty due to lack of posts and not much contribution, which I have said a few times in my reads posts. When I got home this evening, I was pretty nervous to see that the vote had gained some traction but felt better when she didn't die. Learning that it wasn't a lynch avoidance but just because of a stupid tie with no outcome, I'm feeling pretty
about it...thanks Kam
about it...thanks KamBrexit

Or you are trying to protect MMM. You know, I don't really recall you being all so in favor of ties in the past, so it's quite interesting that you make a tie and do it without giving us a heads up. I had you as neutral, but this pushes you to wolf leanYeah I realize owning up to it is going to make trouble for me, but better than everyone working from a faulty set of assumptions.
Still want to lynch Brexit tomorrow but that's just me.
Well hold up, we don't know that it was that. Even if it was a tie, if RNG swung it to 3M and she had an avoidance, then this is what we'd see as the result.Since I had time earlier, I tried to do the opposite of what I had been recently accused of, which was hopping on lynch votes towards the end without any good reason that hadn't already been said. I picked 3M this time because of uncertainty due to lack of posts and not much contribution, which I have said a few times in my reads posts. When I got home this evening, I was pretty nervous to see that the vote had gained some traction but felt better when she didn't die. Learning that it wasn't a lynch avoidance but just because of a stupid tie with no outcome, I'm feeling prettyabout it...thanks Kam
But nice of Kam to give her an out so she can now claim she doesn't have a lynch avoidance on top of what she pseudo-revealed to me as an ability.
but then why throw out a vote for 3M if you don't want her lynched? Villagers lynch villagers pretty often, so it's weird to me that you say you were nervous to find out that your vote gained traction.... lack of contribution at this point in the game is a fine reason to start a lynch on someone in my opinion... but then being happy that they didn't actually get lynched? idk this is weird to me.Since I had time earlier, I tried to do the opposite of what I had been recently accused of, which was hopping on lynch votes towards the end without any good reason that hadn't already been said. I picked 3M this time because of uncertainty due to lack of posts and not much contribution, which I have said a few times in my reads posts. When I got home this evening, I was pretty nervous to see that the vote had gained some traction but felt better when she didn't die. Learning that it wasn't a lynch avoidance but just because of a stupid tie with no outcome, I'm feeling prettyabout it...thanks Kam
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or you are trying to protect MMM. You know, I don't really recall you being all so in favor of ties in the past, so it's quite interesting that you make a tie and do it without giving us a heads up. I had you as neutral, but this pushes you to wolf lean
Gotta agree with this. I feel like I'm one of the few people who will gleefully create a tie as a villager.
Never said I was happy she didn't get lynched and I maintain my wanting to lynch her. At the end of the day I would have been fine with her being lynched. It was just a bad feeling that a slow bandwagon formed with no defense is all that I was getting at.but then why throw out a vote for 3M if you don't want her lynched? Villagers lynch villagers pretty often, so it's weird to me that you say you were nervous to find out that your vote gained traction.... lack of contribution at this point in the game is a fine reason to start a lynch on someone in my opinion... but then being happy that they didn't actually get lynched? idk this is weird to me.
Think whatever you want, but we all know it would be idiotic for a wolf with no suspicion and no votes to come out with a sensational claim to save another wolf who is almost assuredly getting lynched tomorrow and would definitely go down right after me in the scenario you suggest. So that makes very little sense.Or you are trying to protect MMM. You know, I don't really recall you being all so in favor of ties in the past, so it's quite interesting that you make a tie and do it without giving us a heads up. I had you as neutral, but this pushes you to wolf lean
ok. I guess I over-read into you saying you "felt better when she didn't die"Never said I was happy she didn't get lynched and I maintain my wanting to lynch her. At the end of the day I would have been fine with her being lynched. It was just a bad feeling that a slow bandwagon formed with no defense is all that I was getting at.
Well hold up, we don't know that it was that. Even if it was a tie, if RNG swung it to 3M and she had an avoidance, then this is what we'd see as the result.
But nice of Kam to give her an out so she can now claim she doesn't have a lynch avoidance on top of what she pseudo-revealed to me as an ability.
Quoting myself to follow this up...it's even more sketch in lieu of the fact that 3M dropped off the face of the earth after the PM post I'm referring to. If she is a wolf, then I would be voting for Kam next.
Although it's also almost to the level where this would be less likely since it would have been so dumb to try to pull because it's so traceable. Idk.
EDIT: ninja'd by Kam herself lol
Let us be reminded of the game where Dubz did the "dumb obvious" thing as a wolf, people discounted it, and she won the game. It's a viable strategy, and try to come off squeaky clean by owning up to itQuoting myself to follow this up...it's even more sketch in lieu of the fact that 3M dropped off the face of the earth after the PM post I'm referring to. If she is a wolf, then I would be voting for Kam next.
Although it's also almost to the level where this would be less likely since it would have been so dumb to try to pull because it's so traceable. Idk.
EDIT: ninja'd by Kam herself lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just dumb enough to work? 😉Although it's also almost to the level where this would be less likely since it would have been so dumb to try to pull because it's so traceable. Idk.
But honestly I think Kam's point is valid. No wolf is worth saving for one day at the risk of bringing another down with them.
I guess I didn't interpret it so much as Kam making a last ditch effort to save a wolf, but rather trying to get 2 villagers lynched (if Kam was a wolf)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FtfyLet us be reminded of the games where Dubz did the "dumb obvious" thing as a wolf, people discounted it, and she won the games. It's a viable strategy, and try to come off squeaky clean by owning up to it
Most people aren't me though...and even I wouldn't have done what you're proposing Kam did lol
I guess I didn't interpret it so much as Kam making a last ditch effort to save a wolf, but rather trying to get 2 villagers lynched (if Kam was a wolf)
Why in the world would I bring it up, in this case? I'd be pleased that 3m (a villager in your scenario) would go down tomorrow on the assumption she used a lynch avoidance.
Let's start with this: why did you create a tie?Why in the world would I bring it up, in this case? I'd be pleased that 3m (a villager in your scenario) would go down tomorrow on the assumption she used a lynch avoidance.
Since everyone is blowing their load without putting any thought into the plausibility at all....
I just have a double vote, I can't choose whether or not to use it.
I could have sat on it and let everyone assume it was a lynch avoidance, but that'd be stupid. If you all want to go full bananas and assume I'm a wolf for the stupidest of reasons, go ahead, but it's your own fault and your own ****ty logic is to blame.
I just have a double vote, I can't choose whether or not to use it.
I could have sat on it and let everyone assume it was a lynch avoidance, but that'd be stupid. If you all want to go full bananas and assume I'm a wolf for the stupidest of reasons, go ahead, but it's your own fault and your own ****ty logic is to blame.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's not really what you said originally...and I now see you edited your first post about it to change the wording. Sneaky...Since everyone is blowing their load without putting any thought into the plausibility at all....
I just have a double vote, I can't choose whether or not to use it.
I could have sat on it and let everyone assume it was a lynch avoidance, but that'd be stupid. If you all want to go full bananas and assume I'm a wolf for the stupidest of reasons, go ahead, but it's your own faults and your own ****ty logic is to blame.
Yeah I was trying to be subtle and imply I'd used up the ability but it doesn't seem subtlety is much of an option with STL this game.That's not really what you said originally...and I now see you edited your first post about it to change the wording. Sneaky...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Post originally read:
Now reads:
And in either case, but especially with the original wording, it did not sound like a double vote that you had no choice about...
I had an extra vote to use in any lynch and threw it toward Britzen today.
Now reads:
I had an extra vote and it went toward Britzen today.
And in either case, but especially with the original wording, it did not sound like a double vote that you had no choice about...
TBF I don't think that kind of lying is either that uncommon or weird -- villager or wolf.That's not really what you said originally...and I now see you edited your first post about it to change the wording. Sneaky...
Source: I did virtually the same thing last game I played in, as a villager.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Did what happened yesterday not teach you that already?Yeah I was trying to be subtle and imply I'd used up the ability but it doesn't seem subtlety is much of an option with STL this game.

I think kam needs a good bit of dose of pressure to continue with cracks 🙂TBF I don't think that kind of lying is either that uncommon or weird -- villager or wolf.
***********contigency lunch kam********
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's fair, and I obvs have done similar, the quick turnaround just threw me offTBF I don't think that kind of lying is either that uncommon or weird -- villager or wolf.
Source: I did virtually the same thing last game I played in, as a villager.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K