The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Game Thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Me as a villager:

Everyone else is using analytical flow charts, and the like, and I'm basically tra-lalal-ing whilst weaving a ball of string around random trees in a forest somewhere.
I dunno, that sounds kind of similar to how I play.

d24f906da628b17ff1b734d8ff02ed72.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
@WildZoo This was a PM exchange Crayola and I had at the start of the game. I've been waiting for her to make a move, but since we've been in different groups we haven't been able to PM and so haven't been able to put this into action. Like I said I think by now it's not going ahead anyway. I agree that every villager is important, but much like the lynchiness on me, if a villager autopsy nets us wolves then that's good - I don't mind dying if it catches wolves, and apparently neither does Crayola.

Crayola

Hey,

while I do like group PMs, sometimes you do need to just have a one on one conversation

You do seem a bit more focused this game, and there is nothing particularly village about your ability (it could easily be given to a wolf so they can "prove" their ability (put a message villager PM partners suggest into the write up, which would prove the ability, but not the affiliation, but this could still lull people. An example was strider last game, who proved he could move the roster around (and I noted only too late that this would be a great wolf intel gathering advantage strat from the mods) and then people just sorta thought he was village after that.

In any case, I want to take a risk on you that you are village, because I think your ability could be used to wolf hunt in a special way.

I am a vanillager .

Here's the thing: every villager matters, but some matter more. I read online, that sometimes, if you are a vanillager, you should try to leak to the wolves (not on thread because that doesn't narrow things down) a claim that you are a Seer or something they would want to kill. Basically, one can sacrifice themselves as a vanillager in a way that makes their death really useful to village, and all you lose is a vanillager (lol, who, in my case, seems likely to get lynched).

However, the only way this works, is if there is someone after my death who can say, "Hey, look at the autopsy, Cray is vanillager, but she told x,y,z in PM that she was a Seer as bait and now she's night killed. So we know the wolf is among these people."

I haven't figured out the best way to try to enact this plot, or how exactly your ability might be used to help. Basically you could use the write up to get the message without drawing all the attention to yourself, plus if the mods did put the message that a wolf is in our PM group in the write up, it might be more believed.

I am also chancing telling you this, because if you're a wolf, worst case I've ruined the plot from the start.

Obviously this only works if only you and I know the plot, and the wolves (if there are any in our group) take the bait.

If you are a villager, please please do not tell anyone I am vanillager right now. I'm trying to use this as best as I can, and so far you are the only one I have told.

Ceke

This is a very good idea. And yes I am villager, I will tell noone about our conversation and wait for you to drop hints in the PM group and see what happens. :)

Crayola

cool

I have to figure out what specific lie I should tell and how, and I'm realizing this little plot would basically either clear/convict finn or skiotter

I want to see what happens after the night actions happen, see if there's any roster movers or such

Ceke

No worries. I'll play dumb until you make a move. :)

Crayola

I'm wondering if the "breeze" I felt last night was being seered, but no one has said that was the case.

Or someone was trying to steal my ability, but since I have none, nothing happened? Or an attempted redirect?

I have to be careful about what juicy ability I claim to leak to Finn in an attempt to leak to a wolf (assuming Finn is might not be) because if I'm caught as a liar by the village I'm toast and the whole thing fails.

I'm glad I didn't leak anything to skiotter last night because with the roster move he could tell the new PM group, and it would get more difficult to track the flow of info, which is how this whole "vanillager fakes ability" plot works to find wolves.

I can't claim a rezzer. Maybe seer. I'm going to try to research this closer tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Also, kudos on the nice gif message on the board. Although, I thought it was saying you were a liar, not that you aren't!!! I'll vouch that you posted the intended message in the PM group to more than one person there, before it showed up in the write up, if it comes up and needs to happen. I'll take my cue from you on that.

Ceke

I'm really sorry, I'm a frigging walking zombie on this medication since the recent titration. Give me some time to unzombie, I'm gonna hopefully have a chat to my Psychiatrist at some stage and maybe drop back down to a lower dose - either that or I'll have to drop out of the game. :(

Not sure what happened with your move, could that have been STL that was the cold breeze that moved past you. I had a thought as well, I'm going to throw a lynch vote your way, when I do then reveal yourself as someone who has potential wolf tracking abilities, without claiming a total power ability. I kept my redirecting power from last game fairly secret, but even hinting at being able to view wolves got me wolf killed. If you're still serious about taking one for the village (hey, I've done it before) I've already put in a lynch on Kam but I'll put one in on you as well if you're up for our plan.

I'm building up to a lynch vote on you so it doesn't look like I'm just coming out of left field, or playing weird or anything. :)

Before I lynch you though, let me know when you're ready to go live with your autopsy plan with the rest of the group knowing your 'abilty' - maybe claim tracker, you can see what people are doing but not necessarily affiliation, but if people are out at night it makes them look suspicious. That might work.

Melchizedek

Please keep in mind this PM should be inactive to reflect current roster.

I dunno, that sounds kind of similar to how I play.

d24f906da628b17ff1b734d8ff02ed72.gif

Yes, but you don't make stupid mistakes like not knowing that the wolves don't know *all* affiliations, including chaos and neutral. :smack:

Members don't see this ad :)
The Dead's Unofficial Lynch Tally

Ceke (1) - LIS
WZ () -
britzen (3) - Kam, WZ, Ceke
Ski (2) - raf, Pippy
3m (1) - allieh

7/17
lynch close in ~ 5 hours

Ski ISO below. Conclusion: Neutral. I think it's possible she's a wolf but not a top priority for me, couple things look sketchy on the surface but don't really make much sense for a wolf. More on that in the spoiler tag. I would still like to hear her thoughts on a wider percentage of the players in the game, feel like she's just mentioned the same people over and over.

First real content post. Note that I don't really take off points for being off topic at the beginning of the game (or...at any point) because that's Ski, and it would be hypocritical of me.
Soft defense of genny here...basically a "Aw, don't lynch genny" type thing, but not for strategy reasons.
Note that this is one of the only posts I could find where Ski talked about more than one player in the game in her reads.

Just noting this commentary on lotf due to something later.

This was her reasoning for lynching PBC, which put her further ahead of genny on d1.

This is interesting to me considering lotf was the player Ski commented on the most the day before (two posts isn't a lot but it was more than she said about anyone else). Kind of weird to forget about someone you were suspicious of.

Again mentioning she forgot lotf...but she did remember her previous weird posts? Interesting.

This was in response to ceke. Easy apparent inconsistency for a wolf to point out, means nothing if ceke is village. Unlikely to be a wolf-wolf interaction though.

Would like to know what things were said in PM that were off.

I really need to know ceke's affiliation to assess this completely, but I think in either case this switch and it's timing would be very, very odd for a wolf. There is no strategic positioning, it was the 9th vote for rabbott, and all the wolves would have known was that he was non-village. Reads as villager.
This is fair, I see your points on a lot of this analysis.
As I've said, I could switch to britzen, but I wanted to bring up another name and explain how I was thinking about things. Still would like to hear some thoughts from both @SkiOtter and @britzen today.

Working on responding... Generally only have time to actively play in the evenings for a little bit or super late at night and am just getting to it for today.

Would like to know what things were said in PM that were off.
this is just from the pm I opened with cake and finn once i was back in my group, i no longer have access to the original group pm since i left it when i was moved.
Me: So I'm starting a new pm since I'm back with you guys, but left crayons out of it since she's currently out of our group. If she comes back she can be added later (at the moment I havent added her because i got lazy and tbh don't pm much in the first place)

Cake: Welcome back. So what was the whole 'move' thing about anyway. Any intel you can give me to put into whatever gif message the mods are going to convert my words into?

Me:
Welcome back. So what was the whole 'move' thing about anyway.
Not a clue.
Any intel you can give me to put into whatever gif message the mods are going to convert my words into?
And didn't talk to STL at all so nothing to report back.

Cake: Darn it. Do we think there's a seer in the group? (I mean the whole game group, not just the PM here) If I could just find a way to hook up with the seer I could use my ability to pass on info without risk of outing them.
Any feels on the Snowy lynch? I was 100% gungho on it before they posted, and now I'm feeling a waffle coming on because they made sense in terms of points for villager-ness. I could waffle on over to Cyndia.

me: I mean, I assume there would be one in the game but I have no idea. Some games don't have them though *shrugs*
And what was your message supposed to be last night? Did it get twisted like the first message did when it got put into gifs? Because if so, then might not be the most helpful for getting seer results out if there even was one in the game and you were able to pm with them.

cake: The message was 'I have a cunning plan'. And I figure I can confirm the message meanings during the day cycle (provided I'm not comatosed)

--end PM--
seemed just kinda like she was fishing for information on whether i had gotten anything out of stl and if there was a seer in the game. and in the bit that cake quoted she was also fishing for abilities after outing her ability and was asking the three of us if any of us (finn, crayons, and I) had any intel gathering abilities.

edited to put the pm in a spoiler because it was a long post

Heading to see a movie soon, so throwing out a lynch 3m because I want to put pressure on them to talk. They're one of the few that I have next to nothing on.

From my reads the other day and feels, I'd be happy with a ski, allie, or ceke lynch right now. Brit and cray are also up there in my question column, but I need to go through the last day more carefully before I decide, which I'll do once I'm back home.

Something else I wanted to say about ski that I forgot is that I don't think she has said anything in response to anyone who has had her on their suspicion list for the last few days. That's just by memory but I think it's kind of odd for her not to address it at all.

Something else I wanted to say about ski that I forgot is that I don't think she has said anything in response to anyone who has had her on their suspicion list for the last few days. That's just by memory but I think it's kind of odd for her not to address it at all.
I mean, what's there to address? I'm usually on a lot of people's sketch lists so I just kinda gave up on addressing it. I can prove I'm villager if it comes down to it though.

I mean, what's there to address? I'm usually on a lot of people's sketch lists so I just kinda gave up on addressing it. I can prove I'm villager if it comes down to it though.
I don't recall that being your attitude about it previous games. I'd expect at least some response to people's concerns, it's not like your name was thrown out without reasoning attached.

this is just from the pm I opened with cake and finn once i was back in my group, i no longer have access to the original group pm since i left it when i was moved.
Me: So I'm starting a new pm since I'm back with you guys, but left crayons out of it since she's currently out of our group. If she comes back she can be added later (at the moment I havent added her because i got lazy and tbh don't pm much in the first place)

Cake: Welcome back. So what was the whole 'move' thing about anyway. Any intel you can give me to put into whatever gif message the mods are going to convert my words into?

Me:
Not a clue.

And didn't talk to STL at all so nothing to report back.

Cake: Darn it. Do we think there's a seer in the group? (I mean the whole game group, not just the PM here) If I could just find a way to hook up with the seer I could use my ability to pass on info without risk of outing them.
Any feels on the Snowy lynch? I was 100% gungho on it before they posted, and now I'm feeling a waffle coming on because they made sense in terms of points for villager-ness. I could waffle on over to Cyndia.

me: I mean, I assume there would be one in the game but I have no idea. Some games don't have them though *shrugs*
And what was your message supposed to be last night? Did it get twisted like the first message did when it got put into gifs? Because if so, then might not be the most helpful for getting seer results out if there even was one in the game and you were able to pm with them.

cake: The message was 'I have a cunning plan'. And I figure I can confirm the message meanings during the day cycle (provided I'm not comatosed)

--end PM--
seemed just kinda like she was fishing for information on whether i had gotten anything out of stl and if there was a seer in the game. and in the bit that cake quoted she was also fishing for abilities after outing her ability and was asking the three of us if any of us (finn, crayons, and I) had any intel gathering abilities.

edited to put the pm in a spoiler because it was a long post

I had already copy/pasted my parts of the PM. As for fishing for intel, I thought I could use my ability to get info out to the village, like "Look at this here wolf over yonder, just standing there being all wolfy'.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't recall that being your attitude about it previous games. I'd expect at least some response to people's concerns, it's not like your name was thrown out without reasoning attached.
Pretty sure I didn't really address anything in the zoo game either. After being on so many peoples "kinda sketchy" lists for most every game i've played, I've kinda just given up on that front.

Response, as promised, to Kam & others voting my way (spoiler because giant wall of quote + response text)

Not concrete, but...getting a feeling.
Just overall feeling this and would like to see it go somewhere.

Didn’t initially respond to your posts because of this general sentiment. I can’t defend against non-specific suspicious feelings, nor do I think it’s productive to try.

Soft defenses of Genny while still appearing to suspect her

The genny vote struck me like Lynch-A-B**** Bandwagon. It's easy to be like "whoa, that person's a real a$$hole, must be a wolf." I asked several times if that level of churlishness was the norm for her, the consensus from other players seemed to be that she was overreacting but the saltiness was within her normal level of game play, which I don’t find all that suspicious for a D1 lynch especially when the bandwagon initially got started for a BS reason along the lines of “she’s was a good wolf last week, so let’s just lynch her D1.”

Finding people acting outside of their normal game play has been put out there as the best way to ferret out wolves, so generally speaking, I am more interested in that, which is why my vote when to Cray D1 - her behavior seemed to deviate more from the norm based on my experiences with both of them last game.

D1, reacts to Tarty's Genny vote by throwing suspicion back on Tarty for creating a tie.

I've only been in two games and I must have heard at least half a dozen times that creating ties is bad for the village. Earlier I got condemned for regurgitating other people's analysis D1. Now I'm being condemned for pointing out potentially suspicious behavior in real time from the same day. I don't really think a statement of generally accepted fact about game-play is suspicious.

still pushing attention to Ceke and Crayola (easy distractions

I stand by the fact that crayola seemed sketchy D1 and that her defensiveness was more bizarre than genny's given that she was never closed to tied nor in the lead on the vote count. Pretty sure even Crayola agreed with that analysis, and my vote was for her.

I also stand by the fact that Cray Cray continues to look suspicious. She has gone awfully quiet for somebody who is normally bouncing around the thread more, throwing crazy every which way. Also disagree that she's an easy distraction at the moment. Maybe D1, but there has been enough drama on the thread that other players are more on the radar at this point.

still pushing attention to Ceke and Crayola (easy distractions
Boilerplate suspicion of Ceke, who, let's be honest, is the easiest target around to justify but is always bananas.

The logic here in regards to being suspicious of my suspicions strikes me as so weird. Ceke is acknowledged as looking wolfy by multiple people. Somehow, because I think she looks wolfy, I am also therefore wolfy. The only difference is I’ve kept my vote on her for lack of better thoughts on other days. Wasn’t broken up about a genny vote, but I had more feels for Cray (and then Ceke after the STL hidden message debacle). Didn’t like the snowy vote because the idea that genny and snowy were both wolves seemed weird given their interactions.

Also disagree that this level of b-a-n-a-n-a-s is the usual. I played with her last game and don’t think it was anywhere this level. I’m honestly kind of surprised she wasn’t chaos. At least once per day she does something I find very suspicious. First, the waffle off of genny for vague feelings. Then they wishy-washy finger-pointing in all directions. Next, the aforementioned STL thing and misrepresenting her statements and actions on the genny vote. Yesterday, she’s claiming not know some of the basic mechanics of WW game play when she is the next person set to be the MOD for a WW game.

Response, as promised, to Kam & others voting my way (spoiler because giant wall of quote + response text)

Didn’t initially respond to your posts because of this general sentiment. I can’t defend against non-specific suspicious feelings, nor do I think it’s productive to try.

The genny vote struck me like Lynch-A-B**** Bandwagon. It's easy to be like "whoa, that person's a real a$$hole, must be a wolf." I asked several times if that level of churlishness was the norm for her, the consensus from other players seemed to be that she was overreacting but the saltiness was within her normal level of game play, which I don’t find all that suspicious for a D1 lynch especially when the bandwagon initially got started for a BS reason along the lines of “she’s was a good wolf last week, so let’s just lynch her D1.”

Finding people acting outside of their normal game play has been put out there as the best way to ferret out wolves, so generally speaking, I am more interested in that, which is why my vote when to Cray D1 - her behavior seemed to deviate more from the norm based on my experiences with both of them last game.

I've only been in two games and I must have heard at least half a dozen times that creating ties is bad for the village. Earlier I got condemned for regurgitating other people's analysis D1. Now I'm being condemned for pointing out potentially suspicious behavior in real time from the same day. I don't really think a statement of generally accepted fact about game-play is suspicious.

I stand by the fact that crayola seemed sketchy D1 and that her defensiveness was more bizarre than genny's given that she was never closed to tied nor in the lead on the vote count. Pretty sure even Crayola agreed with that analysis, and my vote was for her.

I also stand by the fact that Cray Cray continues to look suspicious. She has gone awfully quiet for somebody who is normally bouncing around the thread more, throwing crazy every which way. Also disagree that she's an easy distraction at the moment. Maybe D1, but there has been enough drama on the thread that other players are more on the radar at this point.

The logic here in regards to being suspicious of my suspicions strikes me as so weird. Ceke is acknowledged as looking wolfy by multiple people. Somehow, because I think she looks wolfy, I am also therefore wolfy. The only difference is I’ve kept my vote on her for lack of better thoughts on other days. Wasn’t broken up about a genny vote, but I had more feels for Cray (and then Ceke after the STL hidden message debacle). Didn’t like the snowy vote because the idea that genny and snowy were both wolves seemed weird given their interactions.

Also disagree that this level of b-a-n-a-n-a-s is the usual. I played with her last game and don’t think it was anywhere this level. I’m honestly kind of surprised she wasn’t chaos. At least once per day she does something I find very suspicious. First, the waffle off of genny for vague feelings. Then they wishy-washy finger-pointing in all directions. Next, the aforementioned STL thing and misrepresenting her statements and actions on the genny vote. Yesterday, she’s claiming not know some of the basic mechanics of WW game play when she is the next person set to be the MOD for a WW game.

Er, last game you played with me I got wolf killed early on, and was trying to find hidden messages in country affiliations. This is the first time you've seen me play past a certain point, so yeah, this is my usual level of game play.

Pretty sure I didn't really address anything in the zoo game either. After being on so many peoples "kinda sketchy" lists for most every game i've played, I've kinda just given up on that front.
Ok, but you have since kinda flipped out at other players for not defending. So what -- they have to defend, but you don't?

Ah jeez, lame on the big reveal, and my friend is yelling at me to get off the computer for our big Halloween night.

Gonna lynch Britzen

I've had feelz on Britzen and skiotter for a while, and I need to get a vote in with an explanation, as per my personal rule of gameplay.

Later peeps

Would like to know the ritz's current reads.

I assume this is me? :laugh: I don't have many new thoughts - this thread and game has gotten away from me the last while I am struggling through mid-terms, and it seemed silly to just keeping posting the same thing day after day. But, here you go:

Super Duper Villagey (for now)
SkiOtter - because, reveals and what not

Villagey:
LetItSnow - seems like himself. Gotta a good village feel.
WZ - Outed power seems legit and like it would be an odd thing for a wolf to have
LoTF - seems like a distracted villager based on comments in pms as well as thread. (If LoTF is a wolf she'll break my little noob heart the way strider did in my first game.)
PBC - seems likely village based on resurrection

Neutral, extra suspicious of the quiet ones. Intend to go back through thread for a deep dive once mid-term hell is over for better opinions:
BBC - tracker deal leans village, but most of their posts seem to just be to say that they're catching up and then a lynch vote
Kam - don't think they've said much other than to throw shade my way for the last few days, hard to get a read for me.
DVMD -lots of posts, nothing sticks out other than some occasional snark
allieh - other people have mentioned sketch, paying attention here
raf - don't really know them, they seem pretty normal
pippy - tra-la-la-ing her way through the thread, throwing sass along the way. Could go either way for me even though she's my original WWatering Hole boo.
M3 - feel like I don't know anything about them, which makes me nervous

Questionably Sketchy:
Cyndia - suspicions pretty well covered by me and others - seems the most likely wolf in the WZ, Cyndia, STL triad
STL - was leaning village, but not sure what to make of his role in all the ability drama

Sketchballs:
Ceke - previous many reasons
Cray - previous reasons. Seems subdued still today. Either she's avoiding us or we've broken her spirit.

Last edited:
lynch ceke

Reasons up in the spoiler, but also here:

At least once per day she does something I find very suspicious. First, the waffle off of genny for vague feelings. This was followed by several days of general wishy-washy finger-pointing in all directions. STL debacle. Misrepresenting her feelings and actions on the genny vote. Most recently claimed not know some of the basic mechanics of WW game play when she is the next person set to be the MOD for a WW game.

lynch ceke

Reasons up in the spoiler, but also here:

At least once per day she does something I find very suspicious. First, the waffle off of genny for vague feelings. This was followed by several days of general wishy-washy finger-pointing in all directions. STL debacle. Misrepresenting her feelings and actions on the genny vote. Most recently claimed not know some of the basic mechanics of WW game play when she is the next person set to be the MOD for a WW game.

I've never modded a game before, hence the game I was planning was going to be very straightforward - wolves, villagers, that's it, no chaos, no neutral, no major twists just basic wolves hunting villagers and vice versa - so no I didn't already know that was how chaos and neutral worked for WW game in terms of wolves knowing. And as if on my first ever game, never having modded before, nor even co-modded, I was going to create something too intricate (but thanks for making me out my game plan, which now means I won't be running a game seeing as I've had to explain how I didn't know one element of WW - not that anyone was going to play anyway so it was a stupid idea to start with). As for my wishy washy finger pointing, well it did eventually land on two non villager rules, and with my waffle off of Genny, I already explained that a few pages back. Genny was a done deal for a lynch as far as I could see, it's not like the wolf pack was going to miss out on a night kill if Genny stayed alive for one more day. She was either going to be lynched Day 1 or Day 2, and yeah I expressed some momentary doubts because I'd seen her play as a wolf before and she was a lot more 'Guys I'm really a villager' with that. Had I been up for Day 2 lynch my vote would have gone to her. I missed that lynch due to medication issues, hence why I am making sure I contingency lynch now so that doesn't happen again. And my waffle off of Genny was onto you, so I guess you're going for the easy target with me rather than trying to find actual wolves.

Guys, I know it's not a very favorable opinion, but I am going to go out on a limb here and say ski is a villager ;)

Reactions: 3 users
Re ceke: they are a distraction. They act sketchy in most games, so it's not like seeing them do something sketch means a whole lot. Which is why I am pretty okay with this lunch at this point, but I am going to do a read back before I commit there

I guess you're going for the easy target with me rather than trying to find actual wolves.

I don't know that you're not a wolf. If I waffled off of you onto somebody else I had less sketchy feelings about all I'd get is a "She waffled! Soooo sketchy!" If I stay on you, all I get is a "She's pushing an "easy" lynch of somebody who seems super sketchy and I think might be a wolf too! Sooooo sketchy!"

I have been looking for wolves, just not necessarily getting anywhere and I'd rather point fingers at people I have solid feelings about that vacillate wildly like you. You named suspicions on about half the roster, not surprised you landed on a few non-village roles in the process, especially given that all three of them engendered suspicion from multiple players, not just you.

@LadyOtheFarm can weigh in if she wants with her opinion on whether I seem genuine about trying to find wolves - I've chatted with her the most about it because I'm pretty sure she's village and we've been able to pm.

I don't know that you're not a wolf. If I waffled off of you onto somebody else I had less sketchy feelings about all I'd get is a "She waffled! Soooo sketchy!" If I stay on you, all I get is a "She's pushing an "easy" lynch of somebody who seems super sketchy and I think might be a wolf too! Sooooo sketchy!"

I have been looking for wolves, just not necessarily getting anywhere and I'd rather point fingers at people I have solid feelings about that vacillate wildly like you. You named suspicions on about half the roster, not surprised you landed on a few non-village roles in the process, especially given that all three of them engendered suspicion from multiple players, not just you.

@LadyOtheFarm can weigh in if she wants with her opinion on whether I seem genuine about trying to find wolves - I've chatted with her the most about it because I'm pretty sure she's village and we've been able to pm.
Do you think both Ceke and Cray are wolves?

Edit: meant to quote your reads post but...whatever

Oh nevermind, I'm an idiot, ritz was referring to the vote tracking lists that BBC made

Yes, that. Don't see why a wolf would do it, especially when they aren't really on anybody's radar.

Do you think both Ceke and Cray are wolves?

Not necessarily. We got burned hard by under the radar players last game, which I suspect is happening now too. But I don't know anybody particularly well and don't have the bandwidth right now to really go hunting for that many players in 27 pages of thread.

I'm leaning 3M again today. D1 when Genny was at 4 and PBC was at 2 she jumped onto to PBC, in what I interpret as possible trying to help a wolf out. Didn't vote D2. Read a few posts and didn't see much of substance, except throwing some suspicion at confirmed neutral/chaos individuals.

Was flirting with the idea of Ski but now obviously that won't get us anywhere productive.

Lynch 3M

Was BBC's role outted prior to Britzen's post up there? Wondering if I missed it in the thread earlier.
Nope, to my knowledge my role is still my own little secret.

In regards to comments on the lynch tracker: I have done it at least once every game I've played (found it crazy helpful in the MU game last year) since first learning about it. I just have barely played lately so you haven't seen it much.

Lynch or don't lynch, I've already made my case as a villager. I'm going to be pretty flat out with house hunting plans and getting ready to head interstate for a couple of days, so its not like I'm going to really be able to contribute much to the game anyway - which apparently I'm not doing as it is. This will be my last WW game as well, I enjoy playing with everyone, but it seems the feeling is most assuredly not mutual so I will get out of everyone's way and let you guys get back to just having your usual fun. That's not sour grapes either, I'm not one to barge my way into something once its become apparent that I'm not welcome. I'll edit the WW upcoming games as well to remove mine also.

If the lynch does go my way, then happy wolf hunting for the rest of the game, hopefully the village will win.

unlynch ceke
lynch 3m

Because: self-preservation

besides being relatively quiet and non committal, any other reasons for the 3m lynch? I don't mind getting on it, but also don't want to cause a bandwagon.

besides being relatively quiet and non committal, any other reasons for the 3m lynch? I don't mind getting on it, but also don't want to cause a bandwagon.
I don't know if I want to elaborate on the role stuff just yet. Considering it, but that's where my vote is coming from as much as the silence + chaos hunting comment from yesterday.

Lynch 3M

Also because I have a hunch I know what her role is, and I do not appreciate the continued radio silence in PMs
I thought we had established that we couldn't really tell wolf/village from role alone?
also, were you guys talking before and then she just stopped talking to you completely? or what exactly is happening in pms to bother you enough to lynch?