You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The WWonderful MMattress Store-Game Thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Interesting...how so?Interesting outcome...definitely not where I saw this going earlier today
Maybe a subtle hint that it was the wrong choice 😉My vote hasn't appeared in any of the lynch tallies 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking back I wasn't getting wolf vibes from what she's said, probably worth nothing since her status has now been revealed 🤣Interesting...how so?
Hindsight is always 20/20!!
Not all players have night actions in. Deadline will be as originally stated at 9:30am EST!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Laaaaaame
It’s such a small game, who forgot to put a night action in? I’m hoping it’s the wolves. 
New theory: allieh is a wolf, and there’s no night kill yet because she has yet to check in.
Night closed. Results pending!
N1
Seems like most everyone found a good fit. There were some shenanigans going on last night before bed, but everyone slept soundly. Some more soundly than others.... 😱
However, someone got up in the middle of the night unsatisifed with their bed and wanted a different one someone else had (who do they think they are, Goldilocks?)
They tiptoed through the store befoee they stopped and stared for a moment. Everyone was sleeping so peacefully, it would be such as shame to disturb anyone. (HA!)
Dead is @sheltermed The Pillow Top Mattress
Please continue perusing our selection and don't let those pesky salespeople harass you. They’re paid on commission.
It is now D2. Lynch close is 10:30pm EST
1. @Skimble
2. @Crayola227
3. @WildZoo
4. @allieh8607
5. @genny
6. @PippyPony
7. @SnowshoeDog143
8. @greeneyegal92
9. @Animal Midwife
In the landfill
@StayingPositive2017- The Gel Mattress
@sheltermed- The Pillow Top Mattress
Seems like most everyone found a good fit. There were some shenanigans going on last night before bed, but everyone slept soundly. Some more soundly than others.... 😱
However, someone got up in the middle of the night unsatisifed with their bed and wanted a different one someone else had (who do they think they are, Goldilocks?)
They tiptoed through the store befoee they stopped and stared for a moment. Everyone was sleeping so peacefully, it would be such as shame to disturb anyone. (HA!)
Dead is @sheltermed The Pillow Top Mattress
Please continue perusing our selection and don't let those pesky salespeople harass you. They’re paid on commission.
It is now D2. Lynch close is 10:30pm EST
1. @Skimble
2. @Crayola227
3. @WildZoo
4. @allieh8607
5. @genny
6. @PippyPony
7. @SnowshoeDog143
8. @greeneyegal92
9. @Animal Midwife
In the landfill
@StayingPositive2017- The Gel Mattress
@sheltermed- The Pillow Top Mattress
Breaking news!
Strangely, allie left the store in a rush, giving no explanation other than a quick wave (or was it a rude gesture?)
Crestfallen, the salesman hung his head. How would he meet his numbers? Luckily, @StayingPositive2017 walked back intoned the store and picked a mattress. The salesman actually started sobbing in joy.
Strangely, allie left the store in a rush, giving no explanation other than a quick wave (or was it a rude gesture?)
Crestfallen, the salesman hung his head. How would he meet his numbers? Luckily, @StayingPositive2017 walked back intoned the store and picked a mattress. The salesman actually started sobbing in joy.
Lynch @SnowshoeDog143
I'd like to hear more from you today.
I'd like to hear more from you today.
Breaking news!
Strangely, allie left the store in a rush, giving no explanation other than a quick wave (or was it a rude gesture?)
Crestfallen, the salesman hung his head. How would he meet his numbers? Luckily, @StayingPositive2017 walked back intoned the store and picked a mattress. The salesman actually started sobbing in joy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Lynch Tally: SUNday FUNday (nah, let’s just nap....)
Snowy (1) - AM
1/10
Lynch deadline in ~12 hours (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
@MixedAnimals77 @bryndiana.jones @capri1722
Snowy (1) - AM
1/10
Lynch deadline in ~12 hours (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
@MixedAnimals77 @bryndiana.jones @capri1722
But why shelter over pippy, Genny, or skimble? They all had one vote as well and would have created a three way tie if that was your only goal?Because it made a 3 way, duh
Lynch @SnowshoeDog143
I'd like to hear more from you today.
So would I 😉
Still like my skimble vote. Idk I feel like people were pushing the paws lynch more then necessary. She wasn't really that sketch imo. Will look into genny and pippy too.
lynch skimble
Cray's vote for paws makes sense after their back and forth all day. But I have slight feelz that she is trying too hard to be village...wolfy? Not ready to vote that way yet though. Also, AM pressuring shelter then shelter dying last night seems like it could be a set up to make her look like village AM. WIFOM trying to analyze night kills, but sometimes they are easier to figure out in small games.
Interesting, though I really am trying not to tunnel on CrayCray's vote for paws makes sense after their back and forth all day. But I have slight feelz that she is trying too hard to be village...wolfy? Not ready to vote that way yet though. Also, AM pressuring shelter then shelter dying last night seems like it could be a set up to make her look like village AM. WIFOM trying to analyze night kills, but sometimes they are easier to figure out in small games.
************
/eyeroll
************
/eyeroll
************
Last edited:
************
strategy
************
You haz a dead. This should probably be edited out.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lulz. I didn't even know I was making a three way. Picked shelter because I liked AM's reasoning better than the reasoning for the votes on the others.But why shelter over pippy, Genny, or skimble? They all had one vote as well and would have created a three way tie if that was your only goal?
Day 2 Lynch Tally: SUNday FUNday (nah, let’s just nap....)
Snowy (1) - AM
Skimble (1) - Snowy
2/10
Lynch deadline in ~8.5 hours (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
@MixedAnimals77 @bryndiana.jones @capri1722
Snowy (1) - AM
Skimble (1) - Snowy
2/10
Lynch deadline in ~8.5 hours (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
@MixedAnimals77 @bryndiana.jones @capri1722
So would I 😉
Still like my skimble vote. Idk I feel like people were pushing the paws lynch more then necessary. She wasn't really that sketch imo. Will look into genny and pippy too.
lynch skimble
So, your reasoning is because she was one of the people that voted for Paws?
These are the posts that AM posted prior to your lynch vote. Is this what you are referring to?Lulz. I didn't even know I was making a three way. Picked shelter because I liked AM's reasoning better than the reasoning for the votes on the others.
Edit for Clarity: this question is for WZ
Lynch shelter
Welcome back!
I'm not sure why you think I'm going after you when I'm the only one voting for you and it's Day 1.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes, reading between the lines of why she stayed on the vote.These are the posts that AM posted prior to your lynch vote. Is this what you are referring to?
Edit for Clarity: this question is for WZ
Reading between the lines as in what, though? It was D1, it wasn't like AM could have had info.Yes, reading between the lines of why she stayed on the vote.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean she didn't outright state "I'm staying on this vote because shelter's reaction was weird" but that seemed to be her point, and I agreed with itReading between the lines as in what, though? It was D1, it wasn't like AM could have had info.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yesterday it was because I hadn't checked in and she said I'm a "good wolf." Honestly I think she's tunneling a bit, though I suspect it's village tunneling, not wolf tunneling. I also think WZ is being village WZ as of right now.So, your reasoning is because she was one of the people that voted for Paws?
Lynch greeny
Just in hopes of hearing more from her today. I'm up for waffling.
Day 2 Lynch Tally: SUNday FUNday (nah, let’s just nap....)
Snowy (1) - AM
Skimble (1) - Snowy
Greeney (1) - Skimble
3/10
Lynch deadline in ~6 and some hours (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
Snowy (1) - AM
Skimble (1) - Snowy
Greeney (1) - Skimble
3/10
Lynch deadline in ~6 and some hours (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
Hmmm everyone is being pretty quiet today hard to decide where I want to place my vote..
Hmmm everyone is being pretty quiet today hard to decide where I want to place my vote..
Questioning people and/or pressure voting will help with that.
I love when you get sassy 😆Questioning people and/or pressure voting will help with that.
Well I would like a further explanation for those who decided to vote for Paws.. I'm not seeing why she was seen as wolf. She's known as village now (not sure if she's been resurrected as such) so where were your wolf feelings coming from?
I love when you get sassy 😆
I must be dumb I legit thought you were trying to help @Animal Midwife 🤣
I must be dumb I legit thought you were trying to help @Animal Midwife 🤣
I was. But I also have a terrible attitude.
Nope, just commentary. Silly greeney, tricks are for kids.I must be dumb I legit thought you were trying to help @Animal Midwife 🤣
I explained my reasoning on the thread. Thought it was weird she called me out for not posting when I actually had, did not have too many wolfy feels on anyone else, did not want 3 way tie in a game this small.Well I would like a further explanation for those who decided to vote for Paws.. I'm not seeing why she was seen as wolf. She's known as village now (not sure if she's been resurrected as such) so where were your wolf feelings coming from?
I also read her coming back as subbing in for Allie, NOT getting resurrected...in which case her current affiliation really isn't confirmed at all.
I was the second person to vote for her. It was d1 and I thought it best to put pressure on someone that already had votes on them. I explained my reasoning yesterday, though there were a few people I would have been ok voting for. Paws didn't really offer any defense that I saw before I went to bed, so my vote stayed and then two others jumped on too. And I agree with pip, sounds like paws is subbing in for allieh so her previous affiliation before death means nothing.Well I would like a further explanation for those who decided to vote for Paws.. I'm not seeing why she was seen as wolf. She's known as village now (not sure if she's been resurrected as such) so where were your wolf feelings coming from?
You could also do either one of those things 😛Questioning people and/or pressure voting will help with that.
Edit: ok, I just looked back and saw you did at least vote. Mah b
Because it made a 3 way, duh
Lulz. I didn't even know I was making a three way. Picked shelter because I liked AM's reasoning better than the reasoning for the votes on the others.
Why wouldn't you just say this last night when you were asked about it? It kinda feels like you didn't know what to say so you just defaulted to "yay ties"
This is almost too WIFOMy even for me...but why wouldn't this also lead you to wonder the same thing about dubz, seeing as how she was also on that vote?Cray's vote for paws makes sense after their back and forth all day. But I have slight feelz that she is trying too hard to be village...wolfy? Not ready to vote that way yet though. Also, AM pressuring shelter then shelter dying last night seems like it could be a set up to make her look like village AM. WIFOM trying to analyze night kills, but sometimes they are easier to figure out in small games.
hmmf, tried that yesterday. some of us are just sketchy when we talk.Questioning people and/or pressure voting will help with that.
pressure vote:
lynch WZ
i did not catch AM's meaning yesterday re: shelter vote, that's why i asked for clarification. WZ's vote for shelter seemed like a d1 rng, but apparently she saw what am was implying... why not give that as a reason yesterday? then after lynch, gave a BS reason, then gave a good reason today...after it had been discussed. plus, WZ has come on thread to respond but hasn't put in a lynch vote, plus shes still very quiet today again which is just not like her.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ninja'd. should have refreshed the page before responding lolWhy wouldn't you just say this last night when you were asked about it? It kinda feels like you didn't know what to say so you just defaulted to "yay ties"
This is exactly the point I just made. I want to hear from dubz, but I also get squiggly when people start to sheep my reasoning like thishmmf, tried that yesterday. some of us are just sketchy when we talk.
pressure vote:
lynch WZ
i did not catch AM's meaning yesterday re: shelter vote, that's why i asked for clarification. WZ's vote for shelter seemed like a d1 rng, but apparently she saw what am was implying... why not give that as a reason yesterday? then after lynch, gave a BS reason, then gave a good reason today...after it had been discussed. plus, WZ has come on thread to respond but hasn't put in a lynch vote, plus shes still very quiet today again which is just not like her.
Edit: ninja'd... although I posted a few minutes ago so your internet must be even worse than mine 😛
She's known as village now (not sure if she's been resurrected as such) so where were your wolf feelings coming from?
I also read her coming back as subbing in for Allie, NOT getting resurrected...in which case her current affiliation really isn't confirmed at all.
And I agree with pip, sounds like paws is subbing in for allieh so her previous affiliation before death means nothing.
StayPaws the gel mattress is dead, not rezzed. Paws has subbed in as Allie.
yeah, i was angry typing that out and didn't refresh for a while it was a user error/multitasking errorThis is exactly the point I just made. I want to hear from dubz, but I also get squiggly when people start to sheep my reasoning like this
Edit: ninja'd... although I posted a few minutes ago so your internet must be even worse than mine 😛
Day 2 Lynch Tally: SUNday FUNday (nah, let’s just nap....)
Snowy (1) - AM
Skimble (1) - Snowy
Greeney (1) - Skimble
WZ (1) - Paws
4/10
10 way tie??
Lynch deadline in ~5.25 h(10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
Snowy (1) - AM
Skimble (1) - Snowy
Greeney (1) - Skimble
WZ (1) - Paws
4/10
10 way tie??
Lynch deadline in ~5.25 h(10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K
