The WWonderful MMattress Store-Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lynch Skimble
for starting my lynch suggestion and self preservation.
ps: I am now the owner of the sweet little teddy bear, who needs snuggles?? :cat:
 
Looking at the Snowy vs Skimble lynch, it looks like there may be a town bloc forming. Just not sure if they both are town blocs, or if either is correct in their choice.

I could go AM for feelz, her tone is just different this game.

However, with only 2 votes still uncast (mine and another) not sure creating a 3 way tie is best. Of course, not voting your heart and soul isn't awesome either.

Obvs voting AM and making a 3 way this far from close, doesn't preclude waffling. Neither does trying to hammer vote the current contenders. Sigh.

Actually, I'm going Greeny. I remember her comment after the Paws flip. I usually hate the "aw shucks" tell for voting someone, but I did just read somewhere that it's estimated 2/3 chance of wolf in these cases, but beyond that, Greeny has made more than one comment that read traditionally wolfy this game, and in her case we know that these have acted as accurate wolf tells for her in the past.

I don't like the current contenders as much as Greeny.

lynch Greeny

If I get back on in time I may waffle depending on what's happening.

So are you trying to make a three way or avoid one?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Skimble
for starting my lynch suggestion and self preservation.
ps: I am now the owner of the sweet little teddy bear, who needs snuggles?? :cat:
Sounds a lot like a retaliation vote. Not super cool and makes you look a lot more wolfy.

I am willing to tell you all who I used the PJ's on last night, which clears someone from doing the kill last night. I was trying to avoid that so they weren't an obvious wolf kill tonight.
 
Do you plan to self-preserve with more than just a vote? There's still over two hours until close.
Yes indeed. Cray's idea of her vote for me seems a bit cantankerous (perhaps wolfy??) to say I'm traditionally a wolf is not well supported. I have only been a wold once and was not a very good one...so was caught almost instantly :laugh: So if that's her only reason for voting for me I'd say it's not a very good one. If I were to guess I'd say she's decided to direct her attention to this villager to take down an easy target.
 
Yes indeed. Cray's idea of her vote for me seems a bit cantankerous (perhaps wolfy??) to say I'm traditionally a wolf is not well supported. I have only been a wold once and was not a very good one...so was caught almost instantly :laugh: So if that's her only reason for voting for me I'd say it's not a very good one. If I were to guess I'd say she's decided to direct her attention to this villager to take down an easy target.

So why are you voting for Skim then if you think Cray's acting wolfy?
 
So why are you voting for Skim then if you think Cray's acting wolfy?
Good point honestly. Panicked voted.

Sounds a lot like a retaliation vote. Not super cool and makes you look a lot more wolfy.

I am willing to tell you all who I used the PJ's on last night, which clears someone from doing the kill last night. I was trying to avoid that so they weren't an obvious wolf kill tonight.

I actually have no feelings for you Skims, sorry for the panic vote I know you just wanted me to speak my opinion more. So waffling happening:

Lynch Cray
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is almost too WIFOMy even for me...but why wouldn't this also lead you to wonder the same thing about dubz, seeing as how she was also on that vote?

Yeah coming back to this theory now, I don't really like it.

I got a teddy bear AND a pillow, so I am clearly very loved

I got the white noise machine to use tonight... but I might not. Don't know how items work this game, but sounds like a wolfy af item if it does what it sounds like it. I don't know how it would help the village.

Hm. What make this not a panic vote?

Because she put herself back in the lead..
 
Well I'm not reading anyone as very sketchy so far. Skim may be pocketing me, but I'm less suspicious of her now. Could get behind the cray vote. Don't have a good read on WZ yet.

Unlynch Skim
Lynch Cray
 
Day 2 Lynch Tally: SUNday FUNday (nah, let’s just nap....)
Snowy (2)
- AM, WZ
Skimble (1) - Genny
Greeney (2) - Skimble, Cray
WZ (1) - Paws
AM (1) - Pippy
Paws () -
Cray (2) - Snowy, Greeney

9/9

A tie!! :heckyeah:

Lynch deadline in ~1.5h (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
 
Why is it so quiet?

*************
I3RcQ_d.jpg
*************
 
I got the white noise machine to use tonight... but I might not. Don't know how items work this game, but sounds like a wolfy af item if it does what it sounds like it. I don't know how it would help the village.

Unlynch whomever
Lynch Snowy

Who talks about an item that they have to use tonight? People who aren't afraid of getting wolf-killed before they can use the item. Like wolves.
 
unlynch greens
Lynch cray


A couple things she's said has made me raise an eyebrow. I was hoping for more time to get a better read on her, but right now it's me or her, and I'd rather follow those slight feels. Still keeping an eye on greens because she went from one retaliatory vote to another.
Pretty sure I was the last person voting you.... so you're not so much in danger anymore. For now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Lynch Tally: SUNday FUNday (nah, let’s just nap....)
Snowy (3)
- AM, WZ, Genny
Skimble (0) -
Greeney (1) - Cray
WZ (1) - Paws
AM (1) - Pippy
Paws () -
Cray (3) - Snowy, Greeney, Skimble

9/9

A tie!! :heckyeah:

Lynch deadline in ~50 minutes (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
 
So are you trying to make a three way or avoid one?

I changed my mind midpost, why I said, "Actually, I'm going...."

I figure Greeny or someone would self-prez or waffle. I'm popping on now before driving home, likely after deadline then because I don't want to create a last minute cluster.

I'm just not wanting to just pile on SSD or Skim when I'm unsure about them. It doesn't help with vote analysis later, so I figure I should vote my top suspicion at the moment, with reason to think the tie will resolve.

Plus putting the pressure on Greeny for self-prez will give us data on her choice and maybe on who she votes for. And on any wafflers.

I just haven't done enough thought on the whole roster atm for great insight. I don't like to feel I am voting for "traditonally wolfy tells" as I am with Greeny, which is why I was flirting with holding back. But without better leads, not sure I should avoid the obvious in someone where obvious can be a good lead.

Wow, typing on my phone does lead to shorter posts.
 
Yes indeed. Cray's idea of her vote for me seems a bit cantankerous (perhaps wolfy??) to say I'm traditionally a wolf is not well supported. I have only been a wold once and was not a very good one...so was caught almost instantly :laugh: So if that's her only reason for voting for me I'd say it's not a very good one. If I were to guess I'd say she's decided to direct her attention to this villager to take down an easy target.

No, I did not say you were traditonally a wolf. I said that you have pulled a couple traditionally considered wolf tells this game, and in past game(s) where you wolfed you did that. I don't consider traditonally wolfy tells to be better than null in ppl whose wolf meta never includes them or villagers who do the same. Some ppl as wolves fo wolfy looking things to where "wolf tells" hold more value.

I said I don't like to pull out the "aw shucks look the poor villager got lynched" wolf tell out as my reasoning, but I am in fact using that in this case to vote you.

I'd have to go back earlier to identify the at least one other thing you said that pinged my 'dar.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 Lynch Tally: SUNday FUNday (nah, let’s just nap....)
Snowy (3) - AM, WZ, Genny
Skimble (0) -
Greeney (1) - Cray
WZ (0) -
AM (1) - Pippy
Paws () -
Cray (4) - Snowy, Greeney, Skimble, Paws

9/9

Lynch deadline in ~20 minutes (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
 
Kay, great, last min waffle to me as I justify all my thoughts.

Skim, I'm disappointed because I thought you were the master Cray wolf catcher. You're off this game. I still love you.

I'll self prez vote, not sure where the count is right now.

Sitting in the petsmart parking lot while the cats starve another 15 min.
 
Day 2 Lynch Tally: SUNday FUNday (nah, let’s just nap....)
Snowy (4)
- AM, WZ, Genny, Cray
Skimble (0) -
Greeney (0) -
WZ (0) -
AM (1) - Pippy
Paws () -
Cray (4) - Snowy, Greeney, Skimble, Paws

9/9

Lynch deadline in ~10 minutes (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
 
Yes that ties it up, but I'm hoping people will see the light I'm not a wolf and waffle off me. It sounds wolfy but if other people are comfortable with a tie and double die I don't see why I don't take a possible wolf down with me if I'm going to die. Sue me. We all know how pissy I get when village mislynches me.