The WWonderful MMattress Store-Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM, Snowy and Dubz are all giving me weird feels at the moment.

Sheep vote aside, Paws seems village-ish in her posts after coming back, but I also wonder if genny's theory was maybe right and that's why there was the delay last night + why they subbed someone in.

Lynch AM

You asked for pressure votes, soooo pony up with the questions 😉
 
Lynch had ended, the player who asked me about it was about to die, I had just woken up...so I made a joke. And then shelter died anyway so clarification of my reasoning didn't seem important (it was wrong anyway) until it was asked again :shrug:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sheep vote aside, Paws seems village-ish in her posts after coming back, but I also wonder if genny's theory was maybe right and that's why there was the delay last night + why they subbed someone in.
Flaw in this logic:
It's unlikely that there is only one wolf so why would the other wolf/wolves wait on Allie to place the vote? If they hadn't heard from her all day, they would have put in a contingency kill before heading to bed at least imo.

Also, I asked to take her spot around 9am, they didn't ask me, so it's possible they would have just mod killed her this am if I hadn't asked. For some reason I'm a glutton for you all thinking I'm sketch and didn't want to stop playing lol 🤣
 
Have you? In which thread?

Asking crayola about hashtags doesn't count

Okay, so "question mark-wise" I see I've only asked two. But as I've already said multiple times before, 1. the person needs to be present for me to question them and 2. do my other posts not count if they're not in the form of a question?
 
Okay, so "question mark-wise" I see I've only asked two. But as I've already said multiple times before, 1. the person needs to be present for me to question them and 2. do my other posts not count if they're not in the form of a question?
You’ve seen jeopardy, right? Form is important.
 
I just finished like 10 hours of dental CE today and I’m about to fly home, so my brain is fried and my participation will be limited to my layover this evening. Just FYI. Feel free to think I’m wolfy for it.
Wolfy af
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, was not paying attention to the tally. Second choice for a bit of consolidation
unlynch cray, lynch snowy
😢

Day 2 Lynch Tally: SUNday FUNday (nah, let’s just nap....)
Snowy (2)
- AM, WZ
Skimble (1) - Snowy
Greeney (1) - Skimble
WZ (1) - Paws
AM (1) - Pippy
Paws (1) - Genny
Cray () -

7/10

7 way tie! 😢

Lynch deadline in ~4.5h (10:30p Eastern/7:30p Pacific)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just woke up.

why me and not shelter for self prez? Not saying that shelter is a better candidate or trying to get her lynched instead of me (except for the fact I don't know she's villager and I know I am, soooooo)

Just curious. I think you might have already said that you thought I was sketch for reasons, but I'd rather hear that then your plea that others will off me rather than shelter. Maybe there's villagers who know more than you? Why have a vested interest in me dying for your self preservation over shelter?

Dunno. Just that when I'm in self prez mode I want the mob to pick whoever they think is best of the top contenders, unless one of the contenders I really think is wolf vs the other.

So I want to hear why you think I'm wolf, shelter isn't, and not only that, why you expect everyone else to fall that way.

Because you think I'm the easier sacrificial lamb? Not helpful if you're villager, and obvs malevolent if wolf.

Pointing out that when Paws made her post, me and shelter were top contenders for her self prez vote. That's what this response was based on.

Now times have changed.

I'm a little more sensitive to wanting to know why someone is not only casting their vote, but seems to be acting with a bias that might not be overt, and is also hoping the mob moves that way without making a case for why. Wolves will make a case for why to cover ass, of course. Providing explanations is null. But not providing them... do villagers or wolves yearn for poorly articulated mob movements to any of a number of players?

One of the most important lessons I've learned is to continually ask yourself why someone is making the choices they are making. What is their agenda? How do their actions, explanations, and votes line up and match that agenda?

Since Paws was village, I clearly misread her going for me and expecting village to fall in line as a possible wolf tell. I guess she must have tunneled me a bit and dismissed shelter as a contender not only in her mind but that of the village's.
 
Lynch paws
For my own edification.

Then again, maybe I should have stuck with Cray yesterday. She got quiet as soon as she was no longer tied.

I provided the big post I typed and almost posted last night before lynch to further support my thoughts on Paws. I didn't add more than the 1 giant post before, because the tie came off me, and I've learned in my case to some extent, "the more you defend, the more you lynch." Sometimes when the lynch mob comes off you, it's best not to mess with a good thing.

Now I'm putting my foot in it, because as I've always said when I'm villager not getting myself lynched isn't my sole primary goal (wolf-hunting is). And I don't mind sharing my thoughts on a lynch even when it goes wrong.

Plus I just woke up. If I don't contribute now, when will the day Cray happen? Now or never.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sadly I just woke up and must drive a good drive to get the kitties more kibble, they're totally out. So I don't have as much time as I would like to analyze and comment.

I'll drop a vote now and see if I can circle back around. But if you don't see me much from now until close it's because I'm trying to do real life stuff.
 
Looking at the Snowy vs Skimble lynch, it looks like there may be a town bloc forming. Just not sure if they both are town blocs, or if either is correct in their choice.

I could go AM for feelz, her tone is just different this game.

However, with only 2 votes still uncast (mine and another) not sure creating a 3 way tie is best. Of course, not voting your heart and soul isn't awesome either.

Obvs voting AM and making a 3 way this far from close, doesn't preclude waffling. Neither does trying to hammer vote the current contenders. Sigh.

Actually, I'm going Greeny. I remember her comment after the Paws flip. I usually hate the "aw shucks" tell for voting someone, but I did just read somewhere that it's estimated 2/3 chance of wolf in these cases, but beyond that, Greeny has made more than one comment that read traditionally wolfy this game, and in her case we know that these have acted as accurate wolf tells for her in the past.

I don't like the current contenders as much as Greeny.

lynch Greeny

If I get back on in time I may waffle depending on what's happening.