-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The WWonderful MMattress Store-Game Thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not meaning this in a threatening fashion, if you kill me, look at Skim because I think she usually reads me right, being wrong at least deserves a look.
Greeny and Paws looks retaliatory to me.
What does the bolded mean?
Poor kitties. 🙁Kay, great, last min waffle to me as I justify all my thoughts.
Skim, I'm disappointed because I thought you were the master Cray wolf catcher. You're off this game. I still love you.
I'll self prez vote, not sure where the count is right now.
Sitting in the petsmart parking lot while the cats starve another 15 min.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm ok with a tie between my top two suspects 
Usually more pissy than this, no?Yes that ties it up, but I'm hoping people will see the light I'm not a wolf and waffle off me. It sounds wolfy but if other people are comfortable with a tie and double die I don't see why I don't take a possible wolf down with me if I'm going to die. Sue me. We all know how pissy I get when village mislynches me.
Wolfy afI'm ok with a tie between my top two suspects![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
#wolfyWolfy af
Christ guys, really?
Well, disclosure time.
Gave Wz the pillow, wasn't told what it did but since i find her hard to read, she's a good player as eolf or villager and hard to lynch , hoped it would give me data on her.
I got the PJs from whoever today.
Well, disclosure time.
Gave Wz the pillow, wasn't told what it did but since i find her hard to read, she's a good player as eolf or villager and hard to lynch , hoped it would give me data on her.
I got the PJs from whoever today.
Eh it's going to be a short game. I'm trying. Hard to be as pissy on mobile. Keed keyboardUsually more pissy than this, no?
Omg my flight is going to take off before lynch close. The suspense is going to kill me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I find it odd you weren't told what it did...Christ guys, really?
Well, disclosure time.
Gave Wz the pillow, wasn't told what it did but since i find her hard to read, she's a good player as eolf or villager and hard to lynch , hoped it would give me data on her.
I got the PJs from whoever today.
Were you not given the option to hold onto it and use it yourself?
tjey want me dead cuz wolves or silly villagers not sure.What does the bolded mean?
Lynch Closed!
I find it odd you weren't told what it did...
Were you not given the option to hold onto it and use it yourself?
Don't recall eould have to look. Pretty sure couldn't use it on me, not sure if I could hold
The **** is going on
Unlynch whoever
Lynch snowy
Unlynch whoever
Lynch snowy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Close Day 2 Lynch Tally: SUNday FUNday (nah, let’s just nap....)
Snowy (4) - AM, WZ, Genny, Cray
Skimble (0) -
Greeney (0) -
WZ (0) -
AM (1) - Pippy
Paws () -
Cray (4) - Snowy, Greeney, Skimble, Paws
9/9
A tie!

Snowy (4) - AM, WZ, Genny, Cray
Skimble (0) -
Greeney (0) -
WZ (0) -
AM (1) - Pippy
Paws () -
Cray (4) - Snowy, Greeney, Skimble, Paws
9/9
A tie!
Dammit
Too late.The **** is going on
Unlynch whoever
Lynch snowy
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Weird. When I received it I was told what it does (spoiler: you can use it to cancel a lynch) and that I could either use it or give it to someone else.Don't recall eould have to look. Pretty sure couldn't use it on me, not sure if I could hold
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is it even a WW game if you don't miss the deadline with a tie breaking (or making) vote?Dammit
Insert wolf brag! Haha, oh wait, not a wolf. I'd say sorry guys, but since I'm village gonna say
GORRAM IT VILLAGE WHY WHY WHY. You're all too stupid to live die die die.
Sorry, had to give the requisite mislynch village rage. Have funsies get the wolfies.
GORRAM IT VILLAGE WHY WHY WHY. You're all too stupid to live die die die.
Sorry, had to give the requisite mislynch village rage. Have funsies get the wolfies.
Is it even a WW game if you don't miss the deadline with a tie breaking (or making) vote?
I haz a sad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This will be fun to analyze if you don't die in the tieInsert wolf brag! Haha, oh wait, not a wolf. I'd say sorry guys, but since I'm village gonna say
GORRAM IT VILLAGE WHY WHY WHY. You're all too stupid to live die die die.
Sorry, had to give the requisite mislynch village rage. Have funsies get the wolfies.
Just missing things by a minute...story of my life lolIs it even a WW game if you don't miss the deadline with a tie breaking (or making) vote?
D2
As the store came to a close the shoppers decided to pick two mattress intead of one exclaiming we just can't decide they're both great! So they let the salesmen decide which mattress they should take home. He thought an adjustable one would best fit everyone. However, after everyone trying to find the right sleep position they had worn her out.
Dead is @SnowshoeDog143 a vanillager, The Adjustable Mattress
It is now N2 please go home and get some sleep! Get your night actions in! Night close 9:30AM EST or earlier if we have everyone
1. @Skimble
2. @Crayola227
3. @StayingPositive2017 AKA Allie
4. @WildZoo
5. @genny
6. @PippyPony
7. @greeneyegal92
8. @Animal Midwife
In the landfill
@StayingPositive2017- The Gel Mattress
@sheltermed- The Pillow Top Mattress
@SnowshoeDog143 - The Adjustable Mattress
Please quote the gif is amazing.
As the store came to a close the shoppers decided to pick two mattress intead of one exclaiming we just can't decide they're both great! So they let the salesmen decide which mattress they should take home. He thought an adjustable one would best fit everyone. However, after everyone trying to find the right sleep position they had worn her out.
Dead is @SnowshoeDog143 a vanillager, The Adjustable Mattress
It is now N2 please go home and get some sleep! Get your night actions in! Night close 9:30AM EST or earlier if we have everyone
1. @Skimble
2. @Crayola227
3. @StayingPositive2017 AKA Allie
4. @WildZoo
5. @genny
6. @PippyPony
7. @greeneyegal92
8. @Animal Midwife
In the landfill
@StayingPositive2017- The Gel Mattress
@sheltermed- The Pillow Top Mattress
@SnowshoeDog143 - The Adjustable Mattress
Please quote the gif is amazing.
Last edited:
Couldn't resist the rhymes or messing with your heads in vengeance in another mislynchThis will be fun to analyze if you don't die in the tie![]()
Lol I see I lived.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Things just got interesting 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The **** is going on
Unlynch whoever
Lynch snowy
Pipsadoodle, why snowy over cray? And yes I do realize you said you were getting weird feels from snowy earlier today. Can you be more specific?
Because thatPipsadoodle, why snowy over cray? And yes I do realize you said you were getting weird feels from snowy earlier today. Can you be more specific?
Plus Cray has sounded relatively village to me
Plus small game = ties are riskier
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lies. Ratios are roughly the same, is still early. Ties are just as fun 😀Plus small game = ties are riskier
Free shrugsLies. Ratios are roughly the same, is still early. Ties are just as fun 😀
Man, see what happens when I fall asleep. CHAOS.
I am going to be stuck in this airport forever. Plane got turned around.
😱I am going to be stuck in this airport forever. Plane got turned around.
Christ guys, really?
Well, disclosure time.
Gave Wz the pillow, wasn't told what it did but since i find her hard to read, she's a good player as eolf or villager and hard to lynch , hoped it would give me data on her.
I got the PJs from whoever today.
So cray had Lynch avoidance today and WZ likely has it tomorrow.Weird. When I received it I was told what it does (spoiler: you can use it to cancel a lynch) and that I could either use it or give it to someone else.
Did you do this yesterday too? Will check in the morning...I didn't realize I made a tie. I'm ok with that though. Probably not a good idea to have a tie today.
Retaliatory? Cuz you voted me yesterday? I was trying to keep it from being a tie and stated that, also thought snowy was village, which was correct. And now you didn't get lynched and had a "fake" wolf brag. You look sketchy. Fyi this was my first time actually voting for you all game. Sorry, not sorryNot meaning this in a threatening fashion, if you kill me, look at Skim because I think she usually reads me right, being wrong at least deserves a look.
Greeny and Paws looks retaliatory to me.
Or, tin hat theory, WZ is a wolf, had to use this on another player, and picked cray to make us waste a mislynch on cray tomorrow when she didn't die today?Weird. When I received it I was told what it does (spoiler: you can use it to cancel a lynch) and that I could either use it or give it to someone else.
No. Yesterday I did the opposite.Did you do this yesterday too? Will check in the morning...
My bad, you're correctNo. Yesterday I did the opposite.
Pretty much all night actions are in. So, if any of you are gonna go crazy, do it now before I decide to close shop 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No. I had it today (or yesterday, whatever). I didn't use it, passed it along close enough to deadline that mods had already RNG'd it and said they would send it to the person I requested next time.So cray had Lynch avoidance today and WZ likely has it tomorrow.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mod abandonment?
Night doesn't officially close until 9:30am I thinkMod abandonment?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chill, I still got 12 minutes 😉 let me get breakfast and then I’ll close.Mod abandonment?
Night closed. Results pending.
N2
There was a lot of stumbling and fumbling around by…one particular player. The sounds of mattress springs echoed in the store. The killer shapened the coiled metal and repeatedly stabbed and tore away at the air mattress. The bed slowly deflated as their sleeper cried out, "Again?! Seriously?!"
Dead is @StayingPositive2017, again, this time filling in for Allie as The Air Mattress.
It is now D3.
1. @Skimble
2. @Crayola227
3. @WildZoo
4. @genny
5. @PippyPony
6. @greeneyegal92
7. @Animal Midwife
In the landfill
@StayingPositive2017- The Gel Mattress
@sheltermed- The Pillow Top Mattress
@SnowshoeDog143 - The Adjustable Mattress
Paws 2.0 - The Air bed
The gif took me a heckin’ long time to find so I’m not gonna find a new one just to fix the brokenness.
There was a lot of stumbling and fumbling around by…one particular player. The sounds of mattress springs echoed in the store. The killer shapened the coiled metal and repeatedly stabbed and tore away at the air mattress. The bed slowly deflated as their sleeper cried out, "Again?! Seriously?!"
Dead is @StayingPositive2017, again, this time filling in for Allie as The Air Mattress.
It is now D3.
1. @Skimble
2. @Crayola227
3. @WildZoo
4. @genny
5. @PippyPony
6. @greeneyegal92
7. @Animal Midwife
In the landfill
@StayingPositive2017- The Gel Mattress
@sheltermed- The Pillow Top Mattress
@SnowshoeDog143 - The Adjustable Mattress
Paws 2.0 - The Air bed
The gif took me a heckin’ long time to find so I’m not gonna find a new one just to fix the brokenness.
*******
WTH wolves!
Avenge meeeeeeeeee
*******
WTH wolves!
Avenge meeeeeeeeee
*******
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Pippy (1) - greeny
Shelter (2) - AM, WZ
genny () -
Snowy () -
Cray (2) - shelter, Paws
Skimble (1) - Snowy
StayPaws (4) - Cray, Skim, Pippy, genny
10/11
Missing: allie
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Snowy (4) - AM, WZ, Genny, Cray
Skimble () -
Greeney () -
WZ () -
AM (1) - Pippy
Paws () -
Cray (4) - Snowy, Greeney, Skimble, Paws
9/9
Pippy (1) - greeny
Shelter (2) - AM, WZ
genny () -
Snowy () -
Cray (2) - shelter, Paws
Skimble (1) - Snowy
StayPaws (4) - Cray, Skim, Pippy, genny
10/11
Missing: allie
Day 2 Lynch Tally
Snowy (4) - AM, WZ, Genny, Cray
Skimble () -
Greeney () -
WZ () -
AM (1) - Pippy
Paws () -
Cray (4) - Snowy, Greeney, Skimble, Paws
9/9
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K