-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Touro University - Nevada (TUNCOM) Discussion Thread 2013 - 2014
Started by BB8730
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has TUNCOM notified anyone of a "complete" app? I know my secondary has been received but they haven't confirmed receiving my LORs, which were sent out about a week ago.
I called yesterday and they said they haven't even begun to review apps yet so I wouldn't worry about anything just yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when filling out details of the "responsibilities" section, should it be brief in a listed format or detailed?
Mine was very brief. They give you basically no room.
Interview invite!!! Whoops!!!!
Interview invite!!! Whoops!!!!
Already!!!
When did you receive the invitation, and when is your interview?
Interview invite!!! Whoops!!!!
Wow nice! When did you a complete email?
I just got an interview invite as well 😀, I am more excited than I thought I would be. They say to call within a week to set up a date. I was complete July 8.
Last edited:
I just received the email from like a couple hours ago. I completed on 07/01 I think. I haven't scheduled for an interview yet I have to ask for a day off from work to drive to Nevada. So excited !!
I want an interview so bad.
Please Touro, invite me!!!
Please Touro, invite me!!!
I want an interview so bad.
Please Touro, invite me!!!
When were u complete?
I just received the email from like a couple hours ago. I completed on 07/01 I think. I haven't scheduled for an interview yet I have to ask for a day off from work to drive to Nevada. So excited !!
How long after you submitted secondary were you complete. I submitted my secondary last Monday and still no notification email.
When were u complete?
I submitted my 2ndry application on the 7th and received a confirmation from them on the 8th. Then on the 16th I received another email stating that my application and fee waiver were received, and to anticipate 4 weeks before hearing back from them.
This school is one of my top choices. It's also a driving distance from where I live.
C'mon Touro!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just set up my interview for September. Super stoked!
How long after you submitted secondary were you complete. I submitted my secondary last Monday and still no notification email.
I was complete on 07/01. Got the email complete from them on 07/08
I got my interview email as well! I have to call back to schedule as the woman I needed to speak to is about to go to lunch. I'll call back in an hour and a half to set it up and update you all then 🙂
Congrats.
When did you get the email?
I'm trying to figure out whether they sent out the emails at the same time, or each one received their email at separately, at a different time.
They're already sending out IIs? What are your stats?
Yeah sounds like a few of us heard today. My stats are 3.53 sgpa 3.63 cgpa 28 MCAT
I just called the school and from the sounds of it my file slipped through the cracks, they verified it was complete and said they were passing it on to the counselor. For anyone who has submitted and is waiting I would suggest calling to confirm it is complete if you haven't heard from them after 7-10 days.
3:30pmEST, so 1:30PSTCongrats.
When did you get the email?
I'm trying to figure out whether they sent out the emails at the same time, or each one received their email at separately, at a different time.
I just called the school and from the sounds of it my file slipped through the cracks, they verified it was complete and said they were passing it on to the counselor. For anyone who has submitted and is waiting I would suggest calling to confirm it is complete if you haven't heard from them after 7-10 days.
Yea I ended up calling and now I am complete.
How long after you submitted secondary were you complete. I submitted my secondary last Monday and still no notification email.
I just got my complete email today
Scheduled for September 10, evening. I'll check flights and see if that works for me. Might have to take a red eye out there and back to minimize days off.
I am going to be there in the morning
I just got the ii email!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!
Sept 10 morning!
Sept 10 morning!
Congrats! When were u complete?
Congrats! When were u complete?
I sent the secondary in on July 2 and was complete on July 8th.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone actually received confirmation that their application was complete? I submitted my secondary on 7/2 and have yet to hear anything from the school. Wondering if it is time for a phone call.
+1, I think I'll give them a call tomorrow
+1, I think I'll give them a call tomorrow
I never received confirmation either so I called today and was told I am in review.
I also got an interview invite. I'd love to live near Vegas. 
Interview Invite! The only thing I don't like about this school is no housing. Though i'd love to party in vegas during whatever "down time" med students get.
I never received confirmation either so I called today and was told I am in review.
Just called a bit ago, and was told the same.
Does the "complete" email you guys received mentions that your application is complete?
The email I received after submitting my application is as follows:
"This confirms receipt of your supplemental application. Your application is currently under review. Please anticipate four weeks for the faculty review process prior to receiving official notification of your admissions decision".
Is this a the "complete" email, or should I call them?
The email I received after submitting my application is as follows:
"This confirms receipt of your supplemental application. Your application is currently under review. Please anticipate four weeks for the faculty review process prior to receiving official notification of your admissions decision".
Is this a the "complete" email, or should I call them?
Basically word for word what my e-mail says, also matches what I was told over the phone when I called to see why I hadn't received a file completed e-mail.Does the "complete" email you guys received mentions that your application is complete?
The email I received after submitting my application is as follows:
"This confirms receipt of your supplemental application. Your application is currently under review. Please anticipate four weeks for the faculty review process prior to receiving official notification of your admissions decision".
Is this a the "complete" email, or should I call them?
How competitive is it here? I'm thinking about applying if I have a shot.
CGPA: 3.65+
SGPA: 3.5+
MCAT: 25 (6 VR :/)
CGPA: 3.65+
SGPA: 3.5+
MCAT: 25 (6 VR :/)
II this morning! Got two in one day...gonna be a great Friday! 🙂
Congrats! When were u complete?
II this morning as well!!
II this morning as well!!
Congrats!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II this morning! Got two in one day...gonna be a great Friday! 🙂
Congrats! That is a great Friday!
Congrats!
Thanks!! Same to you!! I picked 10/9!!
Thanks!! Same to you!! I picked 10/9!!
Same here! Super excited to check out this school.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 300
- Views
- 57K
- Replies
- 318
- Views
- 76K
- Replies
- 226
- Views
- 65K
- Replies
- 438
- Views
- 94K
- Replies
- 282
- Views
- 68K