Touro University - Nevada (TUNCOM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just found out I got in. It's coming guys be hopeful.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got pulled off of the wait list! Interviewed in October. Feels great to know I impressed this school, because going into the cycle they were in my top 3.

I will be declining and I hope it goes to someone on SDN.

Best of luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
The wait really is cruel. For those of you whose top choice is TUNCOM and are on the waitlist but have already been accepted elsewhere, what are your plans? Really stressed out about what to do since I have no idea if I'll ever hear from TUNCOM and orientation for my other school is coming up in two weeks.

The wait really is cruel. For those of you whose top choice is TUNCOM and are on the waitlist but have already been accepted elsewhere, what are your plans? Really stressed out about what to do since I have no idea if I'll ever hear from TUNCOM and orientation for my other school is coming up in two weeks.

Same situation, really like this program and would love to hear back...but orientation is coming up in couple weeks and I'm making plans to move/apartment hunting, not sure what I'll do if I hear back as it gets closer to the start date. Don't even know what I'll be thinking if I get picked up whilst orientation week...

If I were you I would rent an Airbnb room for a month in the event that you get pulled off of the list. That way you don't have a formal lease keeping you anywhere. And if you stick with your school you can solidify a place for the following month.

Reactions: 1 user