Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And in 18 weeks, 2 days, 19 hours, and 11 minutes you will be starting down the countdown to your first break😛
I already have the academic calendar holiday days marked on my calendar. Very sad indeed.

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And in 18 weeks, 2 days, 19 hours, and 11 minutes you will be starting down the countdown to your first break😛

Is anyone going to Pharm night that they just posted on the facebook page? I *could* go, so I'm considering it.....but of course (like I'm back in middle school) I have to see who else is going *first*. LOL. I already e-mailed the person that posted the annoucement and it doesn't sound like some horrible scary mixer excuse!
I'm planing on going. 🙂
SOV- you're giving me a whole minute before starting the countdown? I'm giving myself 30 seconds. Lol
Is anyone going to Pharm night that they just posted on the facebook page?
We're going to vet school!!!!!!!
Having a hard time keeping the excitement in today!
😍


I'm in the mood to head out and have some fun and work off some of the excitement but "everyone" is busy - so you guys are just going to have to deal with my enthusiasm. 😛
Hi Lurker -- I mean Roivas! Welcome! 🙂 Good luck with the move. Where are you from? I'm going crazy thinking about moving, myself, and I'm only moving in-state!
Epic 500th post, deb. 😀
DANGIT. Maybe I need to go back and say something more awesome.
hmm...perhaps a state of the union address?
EDIT:
ah. I fixed it.
500 posts?! Congratulations! BTW, does anyone know if we can exchange a lab coat that turns out too large? (apologies if this has already been covered)
Does anyone know much about the alternate list? How great are the chances of getting picked off of that? Do people often decline acceptance to UC Davis? Are there ways to better your chances of getting picked off of the list (i.e. appealing to the admissions committee, having someone write another recommendation for me...)?
I just found out that I have put on the alternate list and I'm feeling a little like I'm on a roller coaster hanging out in limbo of the admissions process.
Any info helps!
I'd say the coats run large, especially for the girls since they are in men's sizes. Contact Kim O'Bryan about it and see what she says (maybe she can change your order, if it isn't too late) . . . If it is too large, you might be able to trade with a friend if someone's is fitting too tightly. If all else fails, you can just use that coat in lab and get it all gross and dirty - and eventually you won't care how it fits. We all look like blue or white blobs in lab anyway 🙂
Do we have to wear lab coats in lab if we're already wearing scrubs?
Nope 🙂
Wear scrubs or lab coat (or both) but you don't have to wear both.
The address change form on the website isn't working! Has anyone else tried? I would post on the facebook page, but I can't access it from work.
Congrats! Do you know what number you were?OMG i got into Davis off the waitlist!!!!!!

OMG i got into Davis off the waitlist!!!!!!
I still can't believe anything is real...
It had better be real, cuz I just bought a house in Davis!!
We've got an offer accepted, but it'd be a short sale, so if we haven't heard from the seller's lender pretty soon we'll have to go back and find House Plan B.It had better be real, cuz I just bought a house in Davis!!

Oh awesome congrats...![]()
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe anything is real...have to look at the acceptance letter on my desk to keep reminding myself that this really is happening 😳 ...Congrats to everyone!!!!!


Congrats on getting in Moxylove and all the houses for the rest of you! That's impressive, I'm afraid with my plans I may be renting for the rest of my life, but ehh I'll be finally on track to doing what I love and want with my life 😀

We are still "going a long way" planning it. 😉
This wasn't a process where it was like "HEY GUYS LETS HAVE A NEW CURRICULUM" *copies stuff from Western and plugs some stuff in, is done*............
You guys will be in the VMTH working with 4th years during your first and second years - every 3rd Thursday your first year and every 3rd Wednesday your second year. That's in addition to the animal handling and restraint and exam laboratories.
edit: You'll also start in clinics earlier
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.