University of Bristol c/o 2028/29 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ashlynn Crichley

Reaction score
Hello,
I’m a first time international applicant from the USA. I’m hoping to be going to Bristol’s veterinary school in the Fall of 2024. I’m posting this October 27, 2023 the day that the SAQ is due. I’m hoping this thread will help people find other potential classmates, offer holders, etc.

Has anyone heard back from their SAQ?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I’m a first time international applicant from the USA. I’m hoping to be going to Bristol’s veterinary school in the Fall of 2024. I’m posting this October 27, 2023 the day that the SAQ is due. I’m hoping this thread will help people find other potential classmates, offer holders, etc.

Has anyone heard back from their SAQ?
i submitted my SAQ a few weeks ago and got a response that I may not hear from them again “for a few weeks to a few months” so not very specific at all

Reactions: 1 user
i submitted my SAQ a few weeks ago and got a response that I may not hear from them again “for a few weeks to a few months” so not very specific at all
I submitted mine the day I got the email for the SAQ, I never even got the confirmation that they received my form. I have been stressing out about it since, because it's be dead silent. Bristol is my dream veterinary school, I just don't want to miss my mark. I have never applied out of country before, so this is my first time and I might be asking a million questions on this thread!

Thank you so much for replying!

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted mine the day I got the email for the SAQ, I never even got the confirmation that they received my form. I have been stressing out about it since, because it's be dead silent. Bristol is my dream veterinary school, I just don't want to miss my mark. I have never applied out of country before, so this is my first time and I might be asking a million questions on this thread!

Thank you so much for replying!
I only got a response bc I emailed to make sure they received it. She said it would be a few weeks to a few months until I heard from them again

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I only got a response bc I emailed to make sure they received it. She said it would be a few weeks to a few months until I heard from them again
That does make me feel so much better. Thank you! What is the veterinary school you are hoping to attend?