When is the first date you will receive a secondary?

Started by Jsyms
Tags Tags
secondaries
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jsyms

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I will be applying next summer and am trying to plan when I can go out of the country on vacation with my family.

I've gotten conflicting answers about schools sending secondaries with or without verification and screening.

So I am hoping you all can help me with this question:

When can I expect the first secondary to come? When did you receive your first secondary? Is it reasonable to assume I will not receive ANY until at least June 20th, assuming I apply the day the application opens?

Thank you!