2025-2026 Texas A&M

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I saw most were listed as BCM-Scott & White, but some of them (pathology is one that I remember) were listed as Texas A&M-Scott & White
I can't imagine A&M having any residencies by the time current students starting in 2026 graduate in 2030. It would be hard to claim any residency ownership without a student footprint.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything about movement in EnMed’s waitlist? Sorry I keep asking, it’s my #1 choice and classes start on May 27th so I figured the window for waitlist acceptance would be between this week and next week.
 
Howdy everyone! I have been super fortunate and got off the waitlist on the 14th! I am in College station now looking at apartments and was wondering where med students usually stay and where they try to stay away from?

Also, I haven’t been totally set up yet (understandably), so if there is a discord/groupme/facebook group/etc that the incoming class uses I would love to be invited to join!