You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Texas A&M
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
unmaskedvillian
Full Member
LM?+1 II, submitted early June
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PagingDrDisco
Full Member
LM 69, submitted 6/26
You just have to make your rankings final before the 5 PM Central Time Zone deadline on January 30.I pre-matched and after accepting the offer, I see a page to rank campus locations. Is there a preference for filling it out sooner or later?
You can change your mind before then - "save" your rank list every time you switch up your order.
NonTradMed25
Full Member
Are their interviews moving into January?
unmaskedvillian
Full Member
I would like to know this as well? What interview dates are available?Are their interviews moving into January?
Birdeux
Full Member
Right now, it shows 5 dates in the middle and end of January 2026.Are their interviews moving into January?
Sounds like the last round.Right now, it shows 5 dates in the middle and end of January 2026.
the interviews end late January. whether they have lot more slots they have not invited for yet for those specific dates is where the additional IIs can happen.do you guys think this was the last wave of if there will be another one?
Makes sense, thank you 🙂the interviews end late January. whether they have lot more slots they have not invited for yet for those specific dates is where the additional IIs can happen.
unmaskedvillian
Full Member
when were you complete? also whats your LM+1 II not sure how tbh but im greatful
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my secondary within a week of getting it back in June. Idk what an LM is.when were you complete? also whats your LM
tmdsashopeful
Full Member
Congrats! What dates were available to you?+1 II not sure how tbh but im greatful
There was only one mid January. I didn’t see a range like others were saying there wasCongrats! What dates were available to you?
To add on to this I think I’m basically interviewing for a waitlist spot. I got a buddy who said it’s really late in the cycle for the seats to not be full but idk. I’m going into all this blindThere was only one mid January. I didn’t see a range like others were saying there was
Not true, all who interview at TMDSAS schools are eligible for acceptance. The seats are not filled until Match Day. If you are an OOS applicant, only 10% of each class can be OOS.To add on to this I think I’m basically interviewing for a waitlist spot. I got a buddy who said it’s really late in the cycle for the seats to not be full but idk. I’m going into all this blind
Oh nice I had no clue, I’m in state but I’m still kinda iffy on everything. My stats are kinda ass so 🤷.Not true, all who interview at TMDSAS schools are eligible for acceptance. The seats are not filled until Match Day. If you are an OOS applicant, only 10% of each class can be OOS.
pulsatilepony
Full Member
1 on 1 live
tmdsashopeful
Full Member
Does anyone have any insight on if this school is done sending out II?
Based on match rankings being due on the 30th, I don't think it's possible since the interview dates were full.Does anyone have any insight on if this school is done sending out II?
engineertoor
New Member
has anyone heard anything from the EnMed front? Very anxious to hear and I feel like with the holidays this is the last "real" week before the new year.
mice
Full Member
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any insight on clinical training at the Houston campus for EnMed and MD/PhD. I saw on another thread that both of these cohorts complete their training at Houston Methodist TMC, as opposed to the site for MD-only students which is at Willowbrook. Is the clinical training between these two tracks the same?
Enmed and MD/PHD rotations are identical, they are placed in the same ones together.Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any insight on clinical training at the Houston campus for EnMed and MD/PhD. I saw on another thread that both of these cohorts complete their training at Houston Methodist TMC, as opposed to the site for MD-only students which is at Willowbrook. Is the clinical training between these two tracks the same?
engineertoor
New Member
Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you interviewed?+1 EnMed A... got the call today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
10/27 was when I interviewedCongrats! Do you mind sharing when you interviewed?
I assume interviews are done being sent out here right?
Maybe they will send one more final wave?I assume interviews are done being sent out here right?
tmdsashopeful
Full Member
In past cycles, some people on SDN reported getting a II near the end of Dec/Jan… hopefully we can expect the same this year but not too sure. Any other inputs on this?Maybe they will send one more final wave?
unmaskedvillian
Full Member
is TAMU done sending out interviews?
No clue.. if they do I feel like it’ll just be one more maxis TAMU done sending out interviews?
Last edited:
Hi all, this might've been answered already but is there an in-person tour day? I think I wanna go see the place in person before ranking the school.
Hi all, this might've been answered already but is there an in-person tour day? I think I wanna go see the place in person before ranking the school.
There is a tour this month but I think its for pre-matched students only
engineertoor
New Member
I saw the second look for accepted EnMed candidates was posted on their instagram yesterday. Does that mean EnMed is done sending out acceptances? Has anyone heard anything from EnMed?
huskypremed
Full Member
If there are any current or former students who could speak on willowbrook as a clinical site— I would really appreciate it!
What exactly is the grading scale here? Tried reading through the website myself and getting a refresher before finalizing my texas list but I honestly had some trouble parsing it.
Pre-Clerkship is pass/fail (no honors, just p/f) and Clerkship is honors/pass/fail - is this correct?
How are rankings and AOA determined?
Pre-Clerkship is pass/fail (no honors, just p/f) and Clerkship is honors/pass/fail - is this correct?
How are rankings and AOA determined?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What exactly is the grading scale here? Tried reading through the website myself and getting a refresher before finalizing my texas list but I honestly had some trouble parsing it.
Pre-Clerkship is pass/fail (no honors, just p/f) and Clerkship is honors/pass/fail - is this correct?
How are rankings and AOA determined?
I was wondering this question myself and found this. It appears that they have a more in-depth system than strictly P/F for Pre-Clerkship (H/HP/P/F). However, they go on to say that pre-Clerkship grades don't matter for Class rank, and that is based solely on Clerkship grades. AOA is capped to 20% of the class, but the top 25% are eligible; they need to be nominated by their chapter to actually receive it.
-Please let me know if I'm wrong on any of this, but I'm taking this straight from the most recent student handbook I could find online...
Imaginarydoc
Full Member
does this also apply to the EnMed Program?
I was wondering this question myself and found this. It appears that they have a more in-depth system than strictly P/F for Pre-Clerkship (H/HP/P/F). However, they go on to say that pre-Clerkship grades don't matter for Class rank, and that is based solely on Clerkship grades. AOA is capped to 20% of the class, but the top 25% are eligible; they need to be nominated by their chapter to actually receive it.
-Please let me know if I'm wrong on any of this, but I'm taking this straight from the most recent student handbook I could find online...
That is my assumption since they are from the same degree-bearing institute. If memory serves me correctly, they also have a mention of EnMed within this handbook, although that was only in reference to the STEP 1 test date reqs since they have reorganized the curriculum to fit all the "en" and "med" stuff in 4 yrs.does this also apply to the EnMed Program?
bigcheddar
New Member
Hi all, I am an incoming M1 for EnMed, I was wondering if any upperclassman would be able to answer some questions regarding research access to Houston Methodist? Thanks!
Hi, prospective applicant. I took a science course that is a prerequisite online, but I took the lab in person. When I called TAMU to ask about this, they told me they accept virtual labs and virtual classes. However on MSAR, it says they don't accept online classes. Can anyone provide any information on this discrepancy?
On my transcript, the class does not indicate being online. I know TMDSAS asks if it was, but how would I enter it if part was online and part was in person? Lab and lecture are combined as one thing on my transcript so I can't enter them separately.
On my transcript, the class does not indicate being online. I know TMDSAS asks if it was, but how would I enter it if part was online and part was in person? Lab and lecture are combined as one thing on my transcript so I can't enter them separately.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K

We'll see