You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Texas A & M
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
palutena
Full Member
CONGRATULATIONS!!! ENMED or Regular 🥳🥳🥳MATCHED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Iceberg123
Full Member
REGULARCONGRATULATIONS!!! ENMED or Regular 🥳🥳🥳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
squangrenousgash
New Member
MATCHED!!!! 🥳🥳🥳
Does anyone know what color scrubs students are required to wear for this school??
there is no required color but maroon is always a vibe.Does anyone know what color scrubs students are required to wear for this school??
docloading
Full Member
MATCHED REGULAR MD!!!!!
docloading
Full Member
I just called to ask bc I matched and wasn't sure if it was for regular MD or EnMed, and they told me that at this time it was for MD and I'd get an email today. Then they told me that I might be on the alternative list for EnMed and will hear from them later if that's the case. I'm not sure if this answers your question, but I was really confused this morning and this is the info I got!So for those who still have an active application with EnMed, are we supposed to be waiting to hear via email? As I understood it, ranking TAMU for the match was for the TAMU SOM option, not for EnMed. Please correct me if I am wrong 🙂 thanks and I hope everyone matches well!!
There is - I think you should receive the info from Aggie Ambassadors. Otherwise DM me and I can ask around for it.Just matched!!! Does anyone know if there’s a group me for accepted students?
Congrats to those that matched! If anyone has any other questions feel free to DM me.
MeanderingDuck
Full Member
Does A&M interview post match? I still haven’t received a Rejection, but I am expecting it to come sooner or later
lilu33
Full Member
Some people very kindly dmed me on how to join! Thank you!There is - I think you should receive the info from Aggie Ambassadors. Otherwise DM me and I can ask around for it.
Congrats to those that matched! If anyone has any other questions feel free to DM me.
no, all TMDSAS interviews are over as of Jan 31Does A&M interview post match? I still haven’t received a Rejection, but I am expecting it to come sooner or later
Watermelon_H
Full Member
Matched yesterday! Do you know the school will provide tour for incoming students? Thanks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WL decisions come out this next Friday. I’m in the same boat but have hope, if this is truly your dream keep pushing.I truly got ghosted lmao. No II, no rejection. Match is already over so obviously it’s a rejection, but still stings that I’m not even worth an email.
Waitlist even when I haven’t been interviewed?WL decisions come out this next Friday. I’m in the same boat but have hope, if this is truly your dream keep pushing.
No,Waitlist even when I haven’t been interviewed?
Only those who have interviewed at a school are eligible for match or WL
I get it, right now you are bitter about not getting an interview here, but as the TMDSAS system operates you can logically conclude at the end of a cycle that you are rejected from any school where you didn’t interview.
No pleasant or boilerplate letter of rejection will ameliorate these feelings, but moving forward at the school that accepted you will.
No,
Only those who have interviewed at a school are eligible for match or WL
I get it, right now you are bitter about not getting an interview here, but as the TMDSAS system operates you can logically conclude at the end of a cycle that you are rejected from any school where you didn’t interview.
No pleasant or boilerplate letter of rejection will ameliorate these feelings, but moving forward at the school that accepted you will.
I’m not exactly bitter about the interview to be honest. I figure by January, if I didn’t have an interview, they probably think I’m not a good fit. I am bitter about the silence though, since I went to their undergrad 😂 Would’ve loved some sort of communication, anything at all. But you’re right, I matched somewhere anyway so I’m happy regardless.
That’s my mistake, hadn’t read the no II part. Best of luck!Waitlist even when I haven’t been interviewed?
How's it going, @Sandman23 ?Y'all smell that? It's an army of incoming Aggies!!!!! ES GET THIS
![]()
Why do you think A&M doesn't favor its loyal undergrad Aggies more for interviews?
Iceberg123
Full Member
They kinda do, large parts of the class this year are Aggie grads. Good bull right thereHow's it going, @Sandman23 ?
Why do you think A&M doesn't favor its loyal undergrad Aggies more for interviews?
That’s good to know. I know of a couple of applicants with good stats who didn’t get interviewed but they can’t interview everyoneThey kinda do, large parts of the class this year are Aggie grads. Good bull right there
Putting the heat on your boy? Shoot, well to be fair there are a lot of Aggies in our class - between 30-40%, which is kinda out of proportion in the grand scheme of med school demographics. Haven't been keeping up with this year but previous classes before us have had that trend as wellHow's it going, @Sandman23 ?
Why do you think A&M doesn't favor its loyal undergrad Aggies more for interviews?
Congratulations @standuser !does anyone know how to join the gc for admitted students? thank you 🙂
MedicalAggie
New Member
Howdy! Just switched my EnMed offer to regular track! Has there been any information sent regarding a group chat of accepted regular track students? Excited I get to continue being an Aggie.
Iceberg123
Full Member
Howdy! Just switched my EnMed offer to regular track! Has there been any information sent regarding a group chat of accepted regular track students? Excited I get to continue being an Aggie.
DM medoes anyone know how to join the gc for admitted students? thank you 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
enmed was my first of all interviews which happened in early september and im still curious to see my results lol
studenmed was my first of all interviews which happened in early september and im still curious to see my results lol
Nothing wrong with it, but nursing students are required to wear maroon scrubs so you could get a bit of mistaken identity if you choose that route. There's always that risk though since different hospital systems have different rules. Around BCS, navy blue = nurse, gray = PCA, red = PT/OT/SLP. Doesn't really matter though. Wear what makes you happy.there is no required color but maroon is always a vibe.
D
deleted1193133
How do you know the waitlist decision comes out on Friday? It’s been radio silence for me😞WL decisions come out this next Friday. I’m in the same boat but have hope, if this is truly your dream keep pushing.
How do you know the waitlist decision comes out on Friday? It’s been radio silence for me😞
Scroll down to Texas A&M and they mention “waitlist notifications will be announced approximately a week after match day”
According to that does that mean 30 ppl get off tamu WL?
Scroll down to Texas A&M and they mention “waitlist notifications will be announced approximately a week after match day”
D
deleted1193133
It’s probably an average based on how many people accept the match which varies by each year. Could be more or less than 30. Hopefully it’s more 🤞According to that does that mean 30 ppl get off tamu WL?
Hi! Sorry I tried to look through to get a better idea before posting this, but I was still slightly confused. So is the alternative list for EnMed technically a waitlist? Like does anyone know if they filled their acceptances by match day and so anyone waiting to hear back from EnMed it's most likely for waitlist or rejection?
EnMed is not included in the TMDSAS Match and many EnMed applicants were still waiting to hear decisions on Feb 14, match day for the rest of the schools.Hi! Sorry I tried to look through to get a better idea before posting this, but I was still slightly confused. So is the alternative list for EnMed technically a waitlist? Like does anyone know if they filled their acceptances by match day and so anyone waiting to hear back from EnMed it's most likely for waitlist or rejection?
Direct communication with the EnMed admissions office is your only resource for more information.
palutena
Full Member
If that’s your dream school, I think you should send it. It absolutely wouldn’t hurt, and I think it would probably help! You have nothing to lose by sending one, I think.Hey everyone, I'm oos and interviewed in January. I've got a few other MD acceptances, which I'm happy about, but A&M is the dream as I'm interested in rural medicine. Is it worth sending a letter of intent? Do they even accept or care about them?
IS alternate list offer 5 minutes ago
IS alternate +1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not sure, but if i wasnt driving right now, I'd check last year's thread to see if anyone said they were not placed on the AL because there would be people saying so if that was the caseDoes everyone get placed on the AL?
checkersandlatte2000
New Member
IS alternate +1
checkersandlatte2000
New Member
regular MDAre these waitlists for regular MD or EnMed?