WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This post has so much hedge. I feel like you're always sussing shorty and I've never been on you village list.



I don't think it's fair for Mel to take issue with "looser style of play" when he came in last minute, held his vote until the very end + actively admitted he wasn't reading things

Dude, I don't see the hedge. I'm not seeing you as particularly village this game. You come off less obviously village than you have in games past. I'm trying to remember what wolf game I played this year that wasn't Bioshock, where I basically felt you needed to die N1 because your posts were that good.

Maybe I can't pick up Shorty's game by game micro tone shifts because she hasn't played in a while. I also took some issue with some of her content.

Your criticism of that particular post by me feels particularly weak.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you interpret him saying that Mel defending him buys village points, and when I said he seemed typical Bob and didnt get much out of his affiliation to vote him he said Im suspect?
Eh, that isn't necessarily in the category of contradiction I find particularly wolfy.

Need to see Bob flesh that take out more though to fully assess.
 
Dude, I don't see the hedge. I'm not seeing you as particularly village this game. You come off less obviously village than you have in games past. I'm trying to remember what wolf game I played this year that wasn't Bioshock, where I basically felt you needed to die N1 because your posts were that good.

Maybe I can't pick up Shorty's game by game micro tone shifts because she hasn't played in a while. I also took some issue with some of her content.

Your criticism of that particular post by me feels particularly weak.

I'm confused, are you saying I'm not obviously village this game compared to a game where you were a wolf and thus would have known I was obviously village?

Because unless you're wolfing this game I don't see how that's a fair comparison to make
 
Maybe I can't pick up Shorty's game by game micro tone shifts because she hasn't played in a while. I also took some issue with some of her content.
I feel like my reads post was less a reflection of not playing in a few months and more the fact that this is the first game I'm playing where I'm also back in lab full-time. I'm skimming on my phone during the day, and the result is less of the microanalyses that I think people have come to expect from me camping the thread (which I did in every other game I played because I was at home).

In any event, I went to look at my last D1 reads post to see if it was really that shockingly different, and it's not. There was more content early in CYO II that I could talk about with my village reads in particular (the whole discard discussion thing), but overall, pretty similar read. I'm wordy. It's in my signature - wall post crafter.
 
Day 2 Confidence Is Quiet...You Are Not Vote Tally

sporty(1) - Bob

1/13 votes
Leading: @SportPonies
Missing: Nearly all
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/30 (~27.5 hours)

Horizon Zero Dawn Ps5 GIF by PlayStation
 
I feel like my reads post was less a reflection of not playing in a few months and more the fact that this is the first game I'm playing where I'm also back in lab full-time. I'm skimming on my phone during the day, and the result is less of the microanalyses that I think people have come to expect from me camping the thread (which I did in every other game I played because I was at home).

In any event, I went to look at my last D1 reads post to see if it was really that shockingly different, and it's not. There was more content early in CYO II that I could talk about with my village reads in particular (the whole discard discussion thing), but overall, pretty similar read. I'm wordy. It's in my signature - wall post crafter.

Any additions or subtractions to your Wolf section? I remember you mentioned I was looking a little better but that’s about it.
 
Organized types- focused, less hedge, more confident in their votes even when they don’t know
Disorganized- uncertain, hedge, waffle, less committed to a pick

I think organized come off as better players despite similar amount of misyeets bc they brush off misyeets and hold up their correct yeets. (And I hate saying someone is a “better” player than another bc it’s all for fun anyway)
What did you mean when you said organized players "threaten you as a wolf"? You mean that when they're wolfing, you're a misyeet target because you're unorganized? Or that they are more likely to read you wolfy when they're village? Or?
 
@Melchizedek can I hear your thoughts in Cray?

Also @genny do you have thoughts on Mel?
Nothing setting off alarm bells yet. He sounds like village Mel so far.
@genny heyyy boo! Thoughts on Shorty?
I don’t know that I have a good history reading shorty? Which makes me uncomfortable leaning her one way or the other. I feel the same way about reading her that I do with sporty - just doesn’t click for me.

I’m more comfortable with AM, Mel, cubs, Dina, April in terms of forming reads. Village leans so far, with April and AM most village.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any additions or subtractions to your Wolf section? I remember you mentioned I was looking a little better but that’s about it.
Yeah, I haven't had a chance to dive into some people's posts yet, but I will when I get home (and I'll add explanations for these). In terms of wolfier leans:

I've moved Bob down - I'm not following his logic today, and I've only seen him argue with AM when he's wolfing. I really don't like his reasoning for the Sporty vote.
April is still concerning me. I don't think she and Bob are w/w though, and she's one of the people whose posts I want to go through when I have time.


Village leans:
AM
pleasy
TME's posts today made me feel a lot better about her
Dina

Neutrals (ordered):
cubs
MsP
Sporty
Cray
Mel = genny - mainly feel like I want to see more before I feel like I have a read on them. Mel's tunnel on me felt vaguely village, like DocE's tunnel in England.
 
I don’t know that I have a good history reading shorty? Which makes me uncomfortable leaning her one way or the other. I feel the same way about reading her that I do with sporty - just doesn’t click for me.
Hmm, that’s interesting since your reasoning for voting me for prime minister in England was partially that you’d never misread me at endgame, and you haven’t misread me in any games since then. What changed?
 
Have you gotten any wolfy feels since her flip?
Not really. Schools is a strong village read, I'm inclined to think you, Dina, and AM are village, Bob and Cubs are always saying weird things that ping me but it's NAI right now, I don't trust myself reading TME given the last game, Sporty, Mel, and Cray are very hard for me to move out of neutrals, genny and MsP are nearly absent. What sucks is that most of the roster this game happens to be the people that I've routinely misread in previous games.
 
But yes. She can def be village. She did have a good post after. Please give me a better place to vote
Asking for someone else to direct your own vote always reads wolfy to me
Ah. I’m not sure how much that changes things. But as a wolf I would still not want to be part of a misyeet
As a wolf, you've got two choices in that situation - self prez on a misyeet or die. Basically any self-respecting wolf will choose the self prez. A last-minute vote placement on someone they were hesitating to yeet would be way more incriminating if the person who died ended up flipping wolf.
 
As a wolf, you've got two choices in that situation - self prez on a misyeet or die. Basically any self-respecting wolf will choose the self prez. A last-minute vote placement on someone they were hesitating to yeet would be way more incriminating if the person who died ended up flipping wolf.
Oh wait I think I misread this as still talking about Sporty's vote, nevermind. But I still don't think someone being on a misyeet means they're not a wolf. Sure, they might want to avoid being on the wagon that flips, but wolves are going to want to misyeet villagers and it's easy to play it off as "I'm a villager so I didn't know any better" and not get too much sus for it.
 
Shorty is putting in too much work with her tracker if she is a wolf. I’d say that buys village cred. But I played that angle as a wolf.
be very very careful with this thinking w shorty lol
something I've learned about both her and I is type A does not mean village,
I think we both continue to keep spreadsheets even when we wolf (not wolf leaning her, just pointing this out)
that's an interesting person to feel the worst about imo, were there any posts in particular that gave you bad vibes?
grabbing this to see if TME followed up on it
I threw Sporty the bone of doubt here, and still got an eyeroll.

She feels too hostile for the amount of sus I've thrown her way, and overall, actually.

One of my favorite tests for wolves, is I throw someone the bone of doubting their wolfiness. Actual villagers tend to be more interested in consensus and winning people over (I'll explain further below the wolf attitude), and if someone sussing them seems open to reconsidering, most villagers will take the opening to build peace.

Wolves on the other hand, everything is an act, and I've found that it since the stands they take are fake, and they know some villagers will just have to be misyeets, often won't bother and once opposed to you will never take or extend an olive branch. That isn't to say wolves also don't appreciate openings to "win" people over, but while villagers might have an honest feel that anyone truly village they might make peace with, the nature of wolfing is knowing that you will have to cross a villager eventually. More skilled wolves don't fall into the easy trap of hedging too much and trying to be everyone's friend and being caught that way, and will often commit to a few enemies.

I have found this rigidity telling in the past with many w/v interactions I've had with wolves.

Also, the last time Sporty wolfed she took this semi condescending tone with me, and I can't say I remember her doing it other games.

I may be off here, but my feel so far.
I think this brought up an interesting perspective. I'm not WW advanced enough to administer tests on people, but I think I understand what this was. Have your feelings about sport changed?
So now that alley has flipped village, do you have some new wolf leans?
processing...
 
be very very careful with this thinking w shorty lol
something I've learned about both her and I is type A does not mean village,
I think we both continue to keep spreadsheets even when we wolf (not wolf leaning her, just pointing this out)
Huh? I haven't randed wolf since I started doing spreadsheets, I didn't have one in the noob game.
I agree with you that the spreadsheet shouldn't be an automatic ticket to a village read, but the bolded makes it sound like you've gotten burned by this before and you haven't, at least not by me.
 
ok so
shorty=dina>cray=April>AM>TME=sport>cubs>genny=MsP>mel>bob

shorty and dina I'm following both of their logic trains pretty well, and they way theyre interacting with people seems pretty village so far
April would actually be in with them if it wasn't for me still feeling weird about the alley vote last night. I still dont like the coordination she prompted with Dina, but I dont think that it's damning on its own
I followed cray's night posts really well and they made me feel pretty good about her
The way AM is interacting with everyone gives me village AM vibes
TME I'm having a really hard time getting a read on, overall village tone but nothing leaping out to me as village
sport I can't really get a good grip on, especially with not being able to analyze the alley vote bc it was self prez
cubs I think sounds like what I remember village cubs sounding like last I played
genny and MsP i need to hear more from
Then I don't love how mel is interacting with people, but I recognise that that may be my own personal bias of play style
then as I caught up today I felt worse and worse about bob. I didn't follow a lot of his logic, his reads list looks a little like mine upside down, and some of my strongest village reads are catching bad vibes
 
Huh? I haven't randed wolf since I started doing spreadsheets, I didn't have one in the noob game.
I agree with you that the spreadsheet shouldn't be an automatic ticket to a village read, but the bolded makes it sound like you've gotten burned by this before and you haven't, at least not by me.
hmmm maybe I 'm thinking of when you continued to do iso's when you wolfed?
regardless, my main point being effort and organization doth not make a villager
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmmm maybe I 'm thinking of when you continued to do iso's when you wolfed?
regardless, my main point being effort and organization doth not make a villager
When? I've only wolfed in our noob game lol
Are you thinking of Basics where my reads were so ****ty that I basically was a wolf? Because that had tons of ISOs, effort, and bad outcomes 😬
 
Nah. You vote on a villager that isn’t in the lead. Why draw that extra scrutiny from VCA? (I think that is what I do most of the time as wolf. But apparently as villager too)
Almost everyone had only one or two votes. It's not like there was a massive wagon building anywhere. Even the leading wagon (which Mel wasn't on) only contained four votes. So I guess I don't fully understand this reasoning.
 
Ok, I went through April's posts first because she's been pinging me pretty hard, but it seems like most of the rest of the game isn't getting those feelings, and I tend to tunnel April in early game like it's my job.

tl;dr: my main hang-up with April is that she gave some very vague, wishy-washy comments about getting wolf vibes from alley, never specified what those were, and then voted there even though she'd acknowledged that alley is often sketchy D1. Without having clear context of what was pinging her, it felt like going for a low-hanging fruit (and succeeding). On the other hand, the last second pile-on was very conspicuous, and that would be a risky move for a wolf to take because of the increased scrutiny it draws the next day. I still don't like her alley vote and the lack of her own reasons for it beyond "she was pinging me and my village reads," but the rest of her posts didn't ping me enough on reread to make me want to vote there today, especially with how I always get hung up on her play in early game. Overall: moving April slightly up to neutral.

Some of these are out of order because I grouped comments that were on the same topic
Yeet mel

For funsies
Temporally, this vote was placed later than the "typical" salt/joke votes, but it was also only page 2 of the thread, and page 1 was primarily fluff.

Interesting
This was after Dina and Bob dropped votes on her within the same minute. I thought the timing was interesting,
I'm not surprised at Dina's vote on me, but Bob's vote feels off. Could just be bob being bob though
I didn’t like timing of it. Seems late (night of start) to be for funsy.

Plus. If I was wolf, I would want rid of Mel.

PS- Dina’s vote and mine were 1 min apart, ie it wasn’t posted yet. (if that’s why you think it was weird)
I was actually wondering if you were being serious or jokey in your post and knowing that you were being serious makes me feel worse

We have a whole day before we need to worry about solidifying votes. Multiple votes on the board right now weren't placed as wolf reads, but just to get conversation started. Why does mine stick out to you? Do you really believe your slippery slope fallacy that a single non-serious vote on Mel mid-D1 will actually lead to a village loss?
This still feels like a bit of an overreaction to me on reread. I think it's primarily the bolded sentence that makes it feel that way - it's pretty aggressive. I have issues with Bob's reasoning too, which I've discussed on the thread already. It's possible that April had a big reaction like this because she's been a D1 misyeet before.
This feels pretty excessive in response to the prior Bob post. Defensive enough to extrapolate a defense of a D1 vote into losing/not losing the game?
I heard myself saying that post in an inquisitive tone, not a defensive tone, wondering about Bob's reasoning rather than defending myself, which seems like it was lost in translation
This response to cubs felt off. I'm not sure I can articulate why.

How could it be late if it wasn't even half way through D1 and most people hadn't even put down any vote at all?
This is a valid point.

Reminder to myself to go back and read some of Alley's posts because I thought I felt weird vibes there yesterday, don't remember why though and not enough to make a read off of
This was in response to my reads post, where I had alley in my village leans. I don't remember if April actually says later what was pinging her about alley, we'll see as we proceed.

Nope. She doesn't - she alludes to it in this post below, but never actually says what specific posts were getting her attention.
I agree on Alley feeling weird. I checked the posts that you referenced, and I think the posts that stood out to me were a little different but I get the same vibe you did. Not sure if I feel confident enough on that to yeet her for it since I think D1 alley tends to be sketchy and I'm not sure where that line can be drawn so early in the game


I'm inclined to give her more than half a cycle to contribute to game solving before I put her in red for that reason, and TME was very close to getting yeeted early in the last game and ended up village for what it's worth

Same thing as TME - generally sketchy and hard to differentiate wolfy sketch from baseline sketch, another point that got pressured early and ended up village in the last game
These are fair points, especially since I haven't played for a bit and have never played with village!cubs. Yesterday, I felt like these were examples of her defending people in a way that I've seen her do before when she's wolfing, but they're not coming across that way on reread. The ones quoted below remind me of that a little more - I don't remember which game it was where April was wolfing and white knighted me, but this felt similar to it:
NAI for shorty to sound very involved and stir up conversation
That doesn’t mean I can’t think a post sounds weird
That doesn't mean I can't share my read too 😛
The reason it struck me as similar was Sporty had commented on a specific post, and even said she wasn't sure if she felt like it was weird or not, but April jumped in there anyway to say it was NAI.
If it's worth anything, he was also super stretchy in the last game to the point I almost yeeted him multiple times over it and turned out village
Here's some more light defense of cubs, but this, like her quote above talking about him and TME, was a more natural insertion into the discussion. I did consider this point last night when I was deciding where to vote (along with the fact that my D1 wolf vibes meter needs to be recalibrated).


I thought Bob's april vote reasoning felt a little off, but nothing outside of his village meta. I did agree that voting for Mel was not what I expected from april and I'm a little curious if she plans to stay there @Aprilthearab. It was one of the things that made me feel like she was wolfy yesterday
I don't intend to stay here but so far no one else has given me a reason to move to them and Mel hasn't given me a reason to move off of him. Again, it was just a conversation starter, don't see why it was a big deal compared to any other conversation starter votes :shrug:
On reread, it does seem like a disproportionately big deal was made out of April's vote - I think partially because Bob made such a thing out of it (joking or not), but I think some of it was because of the timing, even though much of the thread hadn't voted yet.

@Dinashadow, what did you expect from April?

Schools has been striking me very village. When she's wolfing, she tends to be much more worried about how people are reading her which turns into low posting that sounds a bit cautious, and in this game she's been pretty relaxed and sassy. Hedginess is part of her village meta
April has wolfed with pleasy before, and I agree with her assessment here. In addition to the hedginess (which I mentioned in my own reads often gets her wolf-read), pleasy does really up her sass game when she's village. She can be one of those low-hanging fruits for people to misyeet, and I liked April's evaluation on her.

Yeah I'm not sure about Dina either, sounds mostly village minus a few inexplicable pings, but she also pinged me a few times in the last game. I think I sometimes second-guess my own village read on her because she's also a great wolf
@Aprilthearab, what pinged you about Dina?

Oh yes

I was planning on moving off of Mel if he showed up and sounded alright, now he's apparently here but I'm waiting for some contributions
This was less than an hour to voting close when the vote on Mel that was originally for funsies morphed to being a pressure vote. Without any follow-up on what specifically was bothering her about alley, it's difficult for me to interpret this in the context of where her vote ended up.

All that does is further her point that you haven't posted any serious content
This was a slight bit of pressure on genny, but she doesn't continue to push there.

I kinda want to move to alley but I don't want to make another tie
That's what I was feeling. We could both vote there?
This still feels groce, especially with April never actually saying what it was about alley that was making her think she was wolfy, particularly when she'd already acknowledged that alley often seems sketchy D1.

Don't you usually give trouble to people who openly advertise their PM plans?
I liked that she called Cray out for this because it did seem hypocritical given how Cray has gone after samac for PM coordination in previous games.

this was a very......pointed post to make. Why do you feel the need to pre-empt moving off of an RVS vote? Do you have specific questions for me?
Not sure what an RVS vote is. My vote on you was never serious, just to start conversation (and it certainly did) with anyone who took interest, and I was hoping at some point preferably earlier in the cycle, I would have gotten a better feel for you and everyone else so that I could know where to put a serious vote. Didn't matter if that meant keeping it on you or putting it on someone else, I just didn't want my vote to be sitting somewhere for absolutely no reason by EOD.
RVS - Random Voting Stage
What I'm getting at is that an RVS vote is pretty much expected to be moved by EOD, so its weird to me you went out of your way to say you were going to move it. But whats pinging me more is that you mentioned seeing that I was contributing, but you made no effort to engage with me or evaluate my contributions before/after vote close.
Bolded - I'd interpreted her earlier comment about how she saw that Mel was there but she was waiting for contributions as her vote shifting to a pressure vote. I don't know if she was perhaps not asking questions because she was waiting for the pbpa that was promised and never materialized, but Mel makes a good point here that she didn't make an effort to engage with him.

This interaction


coming shortly after April had said this:

feels off to me. Alley didn't post at all between April saying that she wasn't sure if she felt confident enough to yeet her and then talking about coordinating with Dina, and it was mentioned earlier in the thread that wolf!alley tends to be very wordy. @Aprilthearab, what made you feel more confident in voting her?
It was a combination of not having a wolf feel on anyone else and my village leans/reads, notably Schools and Dina, feeling wolfy about her too. Initially, when I mentioned it below, I was the first person to mention feeling questionable about Alley and wasn't super sure of my read:

And then schools mentioned her getting wolfy vibes too, which is when I responded with this:

After this is when Dina noted some more wolfy vibes from Alley and made me feel like I maybe wasn't imagining it.

And really, this post below has a lot of truth to it. I felt stuck and even though I had wanted to avoid voting Alley until I could get more than one cycle of reads on her, I didn't have anyone wolfier.

I didn't feel good about the Bob vote because I couldn't justify any of his weirdness being any wolfier than his village weirdness. I don't have any read at all on Genny or Sporty so I didn't feel like going there. Just stuck.

I don't see Dina making the two last-minute switches as a wolf because it drew a lot of attention. I feel like there must have been somewhere else that she could have kept her vote quiet unless she was trying to protect a packmate.
So here's the thing: she vaguely said that she wasn't getting good vibes from alley, but then never specified what those were, and then went along with it when her village reads went to yeet alley on D1 (again). Knowing that alley can be misyeeted pretty easily - this isn't the first time in the last couple months where she was misyeeted D1 - swinging the vote there for reasons that she never actually stated, and relying on other people's reads to get there, feels like taking the easy way out. Pleasy at least articulated why she was wolf reading alley and I could follow how she got there, even if I disagreed with her.

Not really. Schools is a strong village read, I'm inclined to think you, Dina, and AM are village, Bob and Cubs are always saying weird things that ping me but it's NAI right now, I don't trust myself reading TME given the last game, Sporty, Mel, and Cray are very hard for me to move out of neutrals, genny and MsP are nearly absent. What sucks is that most of the roster this game happens to be the people that I've routinely misread in previous games.
I feel this, but hope we'll see some evolution of wolf leans from April as this cycle goes on.

Oh wait I think I misread this as still talking about Sporty's vote, nevermind. But I still don't think someone being on a misyeet means they're not a wolf. Sure, they might want to avoid being on the wagon that flips, but wolves are going to want to misyeet villagers and it's easy to play it off as "I'm a villager so I didn't know any better" and not get too much sus for it.
I thought it was still talking about Sporty's vote. How did you interpret it after this comment, @Aprilthearab?
 
Hmm, that’s interesting since your reasoning for voting me for prime minister in England was partially that you’d never misread me at endgame, and you haven’t misread me in any games since then. What changed?

Are you generally good at reading genny? I'm kind of relying on other people to correctly read genny because I'm terrible at it and she's barely posted.

Very interesting. Interesting indeed.

Can you remind me what you're finding wolfy about genny?

hmmmm that's a perspective that not a lot of people have, how are you feeling about bob given what you're seeing? (sorry I was catching up and a post took me down a reply tunnel that led me here)

I'm not really following his logic on the sporty vote. I felt somewhat similar yesterday regarding his april vote. I'm a little wigged out that I'm at the top of his village list because I honestly don't understand where it's coming from as flattered as I am. And shorty made a good point. The last time I saw him wolf he was arguing with AM.

What am I? Chopped liver? I came in and saved the day! 😀

I was referring to some of the things bob said as a wolf in madagascar and thinking that he was really bold for a first time wolf lol
 
Are you generally good at reading genny? I'm kind of relying on other people to correctly read genny because I'm terrible at it and she's barely posted.
I thought I was getting pretty good, but then I village read her (from tot chat) in Donuts, and she was wolfing there, so...
 
What did you mean when you said organized players "threaten you as a wolf"? You mean that when they're wolfing, you're a misyeet target because you're unorganized? Or that they are more likely to read you wolfy when they're village? Or?
Disorganized players are more likely to be swayed. Less likely for organized players bc they firmly hold to their thinking. I wanted rid of ppl like AM bc I don’t think I could bend their thinking to mine. More to do with their attributes than mine. I just included me for an example.
 
Yeah, I haven't had a chance to dive into some people's posts yet, but I will when I get home (and I'll add explanations for these). In terms of wolfier leans:

I've moved Bob down - I'm not following his logic today, and I've only seen him argue with AM when he's wolfing. I really don't like his reasoning for the Sporty vote.
April is still concerning me. I don't think she and Bob are w/w though, and she's one of the people whose posts I want to go through when I have time.


Village leans:
AM
pleasy
TME's posts today made me feel a lot better about her
Dina

Neutrals (ordered):
cubs
MsP
Sporty
Cray
Mel = genny - mainly feel like I want to see more before I feel like I have a read on them. Mel's tunnel on me felt vaguely village, like DocE's tunnel in England.
I seem to always argue with AM. Amiright AM? (Beware what you ask). I thought I was actually doing a better job of not arguing and letting it go. Oh well
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a wolf, you've got two choices in that situation - self prez on a misyeet or die. Basically any self-respecting wolf will choose the self prez. A last-minute vote placement on someone they were hesitating to yeet would be way more incriminating if the person who died ended up flipping wolf.
I think the reference was about Mel. So it wouldn’t have been self prez. I think you misunderstood it to be referring to sporty
 
Oh wait I think I misread this as still talking about Sporty's vote, nevermind. But I still don't think someone being on a misyeet means they're not a wolf. Sure, they might want to avoid being on the wagon that flips, but wolves are going to want to misyeet villagers and it's easy to play it off as "I'm a villager so I didn't know any better" and not get too much sus for it.
Lol. I replied above to quick.

As a wolf I’d rather let villagers decide if it is two villagers that are leading
 
be very very careful with this thinking w shorty lol
something I've learned about both her and I is type A does not mean village,
I think we both continue to keep spreadsheets even when we wolf (not wolf leaning her, just pointing this out)

grabbing this to see if TME followed up on it

I think this brought up an interesting perspective. I'm not WW advanced enough to administer tests on people, but I think I understand what this was. Have your feelings about sport changed?

processing...
I’ve had my increasing doubts. I had quoted and held off but will post them below bc one exchange set off my radar. I’d held off bc it’s shorty. (I think I even referenced my elaborate tracking ploy)