WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes. And I answered the second question in a prior post.
What do you think of the Cubs/Bob misunderstanding thing?

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What? You're literally voting for genny how is it sus to you that other people also find her sus

I'm not even on her vote
yes, because no one suddenly sussing genny has said anything new for why they've decided that, and you yourself are somehow sus of me for being sus of genny with you? My two concerns are either

a) I'm right (yay!) and wolves are trying to distance themselves (worse for you) or
b) I'm wrong (yikes) and wolves are happy letting me be wrong (worse for april)

also i think we're in a three way tie right now so this is gonna be interesting

Reactions: 1 users
Hmmm what is the tally?

Hmm hmm
Day 2 Confidence Is Quiet...You Are Not Vote Tally

sporty (2) - Bob, MsP
Bob (3) - Dina, pleasy, Cray
genny (3) - shorty, TME, April
cubs (1) - AM
shorty () -
Cray () -
April (3) - Mel, Sporty, Cubs

12/13 votes
Leading: A tie? :heckyeah:
Missing: Genny
Deadline: 10pm EST (~20 minutes)

Horizon Zero Dawn Ps5 GIF by PlayStation

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

sporty (2) - Bob, MsP
Bob (3) - Dina, pleasy, Cray
genny (3) - shorty, TME, April
cubs (1) - AM
shorty () -
Cray () -

12/13 votes
Leading: A tie? :heckyeah:
Deadline: 10pm EST (~9 minutes)

So much about this I don't like, regardless of your Aff.

First of all, I wouldn't push this as seer lite. Abilities vary greatly in terms of how village sided or wolf leaning they tend to be. We always say it's the usage, not the ability itself. Saying this is seer lite is a vast oversell and reads wolfy to me. Wolves love to exaggerate their utility to village. If you are village, then just remember seeming to ovetstate an ability's utility usually isn't a good look.

Also, you're not claiming it doesn't work on wolves as though that was in the description you were mod given. So no reason to assume it wouldn't work on a wolf.

The only reason I could see to be worried about stealing from a possible wolf, is if you ARE able to steal, and all you get is the faction kill they were assigned. Assuming the mods treat that as a steal-able ability. That would be more concerning because you could inadvertently kill a villager using it. Although if you steal a kill ability and prove that that player has a kill ability, while possible for a villager to have such an ability (like a vig) 9/10 when a player has the ability of night kill, it's because they are a brand of scum. I made that number up but usually night killing is a sig wolf move.

Just my comments on your thoughts here.
I think me being ignorant of role abilities, lack of affiliation roles, poor grasp on WW rules or me trying to say how I was trying to leverage my ability for more info makes me wolf. Maybe a poor player. But not more sus.

I say this knowing full well there are other reasons for sus on me.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think me being ignorant of role abilities, lack of affiliation roles, poor grasp on WW rules or me trying to say how I was trying to leverage my ability for more info makes me wolf. Maybe a poor player. But not more sus.

I say this knowing full well there are other reasons for sus on me.
Makes you more wolf but not more sus? What?

Self prezzing and breaking the tie

Unyeet Genny
Yeet Bob

sporty (2) - Bob, MsP
Bob (4) - Dina, pleasy, Cray, April
genny (1) - shorty
cubs (1) - AM
shorty () -
Cray () -
April (4) - Mel, Sporty, Cubs, TME

12/13 votes
Leading: Bob and April
Deadline: 10pm EST (~1 minutes)

• Sad
God I hate last minute waffles onto me

sporty (2) - Bob, MsP
Bob (5) - Dina, pleasy, Cray, April, TME
genny (1) - shorty
cubs (1) - AM
shorty () -
Cray () -

12/13 votes
Leading: Bob
Deadline: 10pm EST (~1 minutes)

Vote Closed (but like imagine I did fancy colors)

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
yes, because no one suddenly sussing genny has said anything new for why they've decided that, and you yourself are somehow sus of me for being sus of genny with you? My two concerns are either

a) I'm right (yay!) and wolves are trying to distance themselves (worse for you) or
b) I'm wrong (yikes) and wolves are happy letting me be wrong (worse for april)

also i think we're in a three way tie right now so this is gonna be interesting

I never said this. Once again I'm saying I became less sus of you when I became more sus of genny

I was put off early yesterday that your vote on genny the night before seemed to come out of nowhere (hence why I asked you about it) and that you never really provided any wolf reads after I asked about that.

I don't really care to vote for genny this cycle because it's been pointed out that she hasn't even made minimum

Also it's 7 so my presence is no longer imminently needed. Going to finally go feed Cessna and have mommy and daddy time. Will try to be be on later tonight if I can.

• Care
I never said this. Once again I'm saying I became less sus of you when I became more sus of genny

I was put off early yesterday that your vote on genny the night before seemed to come out of nowhere (hence why I asked you about it) and that you never really provided any wolf reads after I asked about that.

I don't really care to vote for genny this cycle because it's been pointed out that she hasn't even made minimum
ah, for some reason when you clarified before i still got the impression you were more concerned about me