WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think between Lawpy not being able to perform night actions last night from Cubs's ability and whoever Cray blocked is probably where our wolf is
Wait where did Lawpy say this?

Guys this is one of the most frustrating ww mornings I can ever remember having it's like you're talking in code

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How does this fix the slot?

Omg someone just shoot me this morning
It doesn't. I just think that was a perspective slip. Independent of what Lawpy was doing to get himself out of the POE.

Members don't see this ad :)
No one will claim it unless they're in danger of being yeeted.
Do any of you understand why I think it's so bizarre and frankly wolfy for everyone to conclude that was not a wolf kill and was a vig shot, when no one has claimed it as a vig shot?‽????????????

It says TME was immune to most night actions, but wolf kill could easily be an exception to that.

Do any of you understand why I think it's so bizarre and frankly wolfy for everyone to conclude that was not a wolf kill and was a vig shot, when no one has claimed it as a vig shot?‽????????????

It says TME was immune to most night actions, but wolf kill could easily be an exception to that.
I do not. Didn't the vig kill genny? Why would their affiliation be brought into question?

Why do you think wolves would kill Enigma?

OK, well, in the absence of anyone making any ****ing sense, the fact is my night result successfully blocked AM, and if I just believe you guys TME was a vig shot not a wolf kill, without understanding how you concluded this, than I will just have to vote AM today.

I also have to go do stuff now. Maybe I'll have better luck understanding each other later.

Vig, do not reveal for any reason today even if you decide to vote me. You've done well and none of this is your fault.

OK, well, in the absence of anyone making any ****ing sense, the fact is my night result successfully blocked AM, and if I just believe you guys TME was a vig shot not a wolf kill, without understanding how you concluded this, than I will just have to vote AM today.

I also have to go do stuff now. Maybe I'll have better luck understanding each other later.
Cray, i think it's based on the shorty post.

I do not. Didn't the vig kill genny? Why would their affiliation be brought into question?

Why do you think wolves would kill Enigma?
I'm not questioning the vig aff, I'm questioning how you guys decided last night was a vig kill.

Oh I don't know, because she was VILLAGE TRACKER???

Fml today guys

I'm not questioning the vig aff, I'm questioning how you guys decided last night was a vig kill.

Oh I don't know, because she was VILLAGE TRACKER???

Fml today guys
No one could have known that. She was deep in the POE and was acting strange yesterday.

For the record, not trying to get the vig to claim of they shouldn't.

AM, I'm open to hearing theories on how I blocked you and no wolf kill last night and why you shouldn't be voted for that.

Clink Clank Clunk, Somethings On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma () -
cubs (1) - alley
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (3) - cray, MsP, Mel
pleasy () -
mel (0) -
april (1) - Bob
Genny (2) - Cubs, TME
Alley (4) - Pleasy Dina, April, Sporty
Cray (0) -
Bob (2) - shorty, AM,

14/14 votes
Leading: @alleycat03
Missing:
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~ 0 minutes)

sawtooth-gif.343856

Day 2 Confidence Is Quiet...You Are Not Vote Tally

sporty (2) - Bob, MsP
Bob (5) - Dina, pleasy, Cray, April, TME
genny (1) - shorty
cubs (1) - AM
shorty () -
Cray () -
April (3) - Mel, Sporty, Cubs

12/13 votes
Leading: Bob
Missing: Genny
Deadline: 10pm EST (~1 minutes)

Horizon Zero Dawn Ps5 GIF by PlayStation

FINAL Day 3 To Serve A Purpose Greater Than Yourself Tally

Lawpy ()
Mel (4) - April, cubs, Enigma, sport sport
cray ()
April ()
sport sport (6) - shorty, lawpy, cray, Dina, AM, Mel

10/10 votes
Winner: @SportPonies
Missing: No one!
Deadline: PASSED

horizon-zero-dawn-aloy.gif

Day 4 Keep Going, And Find Something Interesting FINAL TALLY

Mel (5)
- April, cubs, cray, TME, shorty
TME (3) - lawpy, AM, Mel
April () -

8 / 8 votes

Leading: @Melchizedek
Missing: None
Deadline: 10pm east on 10/4 (~0minutes)

tumblr_onhdvgArAi1s6elnxo2_500.gif
Quoting these as i think

No one could have known that. She was deep in the POE and was acting strange yesterday.
You asked me why would wolves kill TME. I'm giving you a reason.

Or do you think the wolves had no way to suspect if her claim was true? I mean, they would have had a decent guess at her Aff, no???

For the record, not trying to get the vig to claim of they shouldn't.

AM, I'm open to hearing theories on how I blocked you and no wolf kill last night and why you shouldn't be voted for that.
I'm have no theories outside of the intentional no kill. Which, as I said earlier, does not bother me. Even if I get misyeeted for being a weird blocking choice, the game is nearly locked. Wolves will be boxed in even if I'm misyeeted. Too many PRs at this point.

I will still fight to live because dying is against my nature. And I don't bus, so take that into consideration when I was pushing Mel hard when he was in yeet range.

You asked me why would wolves kill TME. I'm giving you a reason.

Or do you think the wolves had no way to suspect if her claim was true? I mean, they would have had a decent guess at her Aff, no???
I thought you were criticizing the vig. I don't know why it would be a wolf kill period. She was in the deeply in the POE.

I'm have no theories outside of the intentional no kill. Which, as I said earlier, does not bother me. Even if I get misyeeted for being a weird blocking choice, the game is nearly locked. Wolves will be boxed in even if I'm misyeeted. Too many PRs at this point.

I will still fight to live because dying is against my nature. And I don't bus, so take that into consideration when I was pushing Mel hard when he was in yeet range.
AM pls you're known to push your packmates hard as wolf before

Reactions: 1 users
I will note there is a difference between pushing a packmate and voting on a packmate, notably AM did not vote for Mel

Not like this I don't. I toe the line. But go ahead and Bioshock me. The block is tempting and I can role reveal down the line if need be.

• Care

You don't bus, but you never voted him. Isn't that not really bussing?

How were you a weird blocking choice? You have no VCA or mechanics to support you're village, just posts. You even said last night anyone was an OK blocking choice for data.

From my perspective, TME had more village points than you, Cubs is a bad choice, according to you Shorty "acted with intent to kill genny" in her VCA, April I've mentioned, that basically left me with going for what you've said are self resolving investigative claims that have potential to mechanically out a wolf to block, or you. You have posts and no votes and that's it.

Not like this I don't. I toe the line. But go ahead and Bioshock me. The block is tempting and I can role reveal down the line if need be.
I thought you were explicitly engaging in major thread interactions with wolf!samacs in goats? Donuts was more conservative sure

I thought you were criticizing the vig. I don't know why it would be a wolf kill period. She was in the deeply in the POE.
That part makes it weird, sure. I'm fine believing it was a vig shot, just was pretty confused how ppl figured that out.

The last wolf vs vig would know.

Wolves could totally fake their being a vig though, if they killed genny themselves. Sounds like a Mel plot.

It's been claimed, you're just not reading close enough but I don't want to spell it out on the thread

You don't bus, but you never voted him. Isn't that not really bussing?

How were you a weird blocking choice? You have no VCA or mechanics to support you're village, just posts. You even said last night anyone was an OK blocking choice for data.

From my perspective, TME had more village points than you, Cubs is a bad choice, according to you Shorty "acted with intent to kill genny" in her VCA, April I've mentioned, that basically left me with going for what you've said are self resolving investigative claims that have potential to mechanically out a wolf to block, or you. You have posts and no votes and that's it.
I had multiple posts where I was noting Mel wasn't right so I assumed I wouldn't be considered. No less, it doesn't matter because the POE is closed and if I get yeeted, it'll be a string coming apart like RvB.
I thought you were explicitly engaging in major thread interactions with wolf!samacs in goats? Donuts was more conservative sure
If "convincing" her to vote mkg is interactions, sure.

That part makes it weird, sure. I'm fine believing it was a vig shot, just was pretty confused how ppl figured that out.

The last wolf vs vig would know.

Wolves could totally fake their being a vig though, if they killed genny themselves. Sounds like a Mel plot.
No. Stop it right now.