WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Animal Midwife can you explain why you're against Cray blocking me or April?
I don't see it as necessary. We already know her block exists. You guys are about as village as it can get. If you're okay with it, I guess it's fine, but I do not understand what is gained by blocking a near clear villager.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
At least watching doesn't interfere with village powers being used in the attempt to find a wolf. Blocking is more double edged sword.
That's why i'm thinking along the lines of watching > blocking (for the drawbacks you mentioned) > no investigative roles

But in any case, yeeting AM now is a very very bad idea. Yes obviously i'd like to live and i know the handicap i have since yes MSP's failure to submit an N2 action effectively harmed me and deprived village of a critical investigative data point. But in order to make mylo salvageable and winnable for village, we need to let AM live

Which is exactly what i suggested yesterday by voluntarily offering myself as a village sacrifice

Members don't see this ad :)
I see it's getting late, and it's of no harm to me to share, so I was the person who cancelled night.

Dude. I said I cleared Lawpy. I'm voting for cubs.
I'm saying you should be trying to persuade people voting for you. Persuasion usually means you try to present reasons you think the other person might find persuasive. Usually requires an explanation for conclusions you share.

I'm saying you should be trying to persuade people voting for you. Persuasion usually means you try to present reasons you think the other person might find persuasive. Usually requires an explanation for conclusions you share.
I don't know what to say outside of what I've already been saying. I brought up he busses multiple times but I understand it's difficult to get deepwolves ever. It's why I even have this avvie.

No Cray. I will blame you. I'm allowed to be petty when I say something that doesn't just boost village win chances but also straight up guarantees a village win and you willingly ignore that. You read me wrong, you blocked me wrong (this is not the part I'm upset about), and then you don't even try to see my riskless plan through (this is what infuriates me). Every single reason it would "fail" is due to a tinfoil, which I've somehow managed to debunk those as well.
I guess you didn't catch where I said I'm willing to do whatever village wants here.

What's infuriating me, is how you can possibly expect me to see your plan as riskless. Maybe this kind of bullying is really the problem I see from you, and what you do as wolf.

A villager would be more willing to acknowledge my concerns and make a case for trusting village reads or why this or that is unlikely, not just telling me what an idiot I am for not blindly trusting mechanics I know nothing about.

You didn't really explain yourself. Imagine, as a physician, I insisted that you should be taking antibiotics, but I never explained what for! But I'm trying to save your life!!! If you die, I'm blaming you. How dare you not trust me. And the real kicker would be if you didn't even know I was a doctor to begin with.

It's fine. I don't actually care about winning the game anymore. Last game my big stand was making everyone rethink voting cubs based on BS assumptions. As it was, I wanted people to think this through. They have supposedly.

I'm going to play along and hope we all lose.

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess you didn't catch where I said I'm willing to do whatever village wants here.

What's infuriating me, is how you can possibly expect me to see your plan as riskless. Maybe this kind of bullying is really the problem I see from you, and what you do as wolf.

A villager would be more willing to acknowledge my concerns and make a case for trusting village reads or why this or that is unlikely, not just telling me what an idiot I am for not blindly trusting mechanics I know nothing about.

You didn't really explain yourself. Imagine, as a physician, I insisted that you should be taking antibiotics, but I never explained what for! But I'm trying to save your life!!! If you die, I'm blaming you. How dare you not trust me. And the real kicker would be if you didn't even know I was a doctor to begin with.

It's fine. I don't actually care about winning the game anymore. Last game my big stand was making everyone rethink voting cubs based on BS assumptions. As it was, I wanted people to think this through. They have supposedly.

I'm going to play along and hope we all lose.
Okay, I'm trying to breathe.

Thank you for your service.

I won't let there be a tie, especially not a triple.

I'm willing to vote elsewhere but no idea where.

For the record if AM wins I take zero responsibility for the loss.

Cleared lawpy yourself based on your own read. How in the hell is that mechanically sound??? Given the choice of me or lawpy you’d yeet me 365 days out of the year and thrice on Christmas Day. Nothing about that is objective.
ITS ONLY MECHINCALLY SOUND TO ME

IT'S NOT IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE PLAN BUT MY OWN PERSONAL POE

If AM wins, I will go to my room and think about what I've done, and y'all can shame me to the end of time. But I better win the choke awward too.
shorty pls i'll feel like an even bigger pocketed noob because i'm literally willing to sacrifice myself for AM's plan to go through

Unyeet AM
Yeet Lawpy

Since we seem to be leaning towards letting AM try her thing

Day 5 Trust is for Fools Tally

Lawpy - (3)
shorty, cubs, April
AM (1) - cray
cubs (2) - Lawpy, AM

6/6 votes
Leading: @Lawpy
Missing: No one.
Deadline: 10pm EST (~1 hours)

13018835a4266be7c8321eb7ffd3980192c51828.gifv

Well that made it easy.

We can make a little PM circle.

#### unyeet AM ######

#### yeet Lawper #####

Let's hope there isn't that thing where the wolf can take someone can take down someone on their yeet.

ITS ONLY MECHINCALLY SOUND TO ME

IT'S NOT IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE PLAN BUT MY OWN PERSONAL POE
Let’s be real for a second. If the roles were reversed, and I had all the knowledge and the grand plan, there’s no way in hell you’d even give it the time of day. No matter how much I guaranteed i had it all planned out and locked up. You wouldn’t even give it a second of consideration. You’d want to do it your way and your way only. It’s a cultivated art, honestly, with a dash of seniority that allows you to control these situations. A skill I’ll never have. So if you’re the wolf, then congratulations, but please leave me out of your post game gloating.