WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If anyone waffles because of a tally title, after everything I've done to save this game. The loss would be deserved.

Members don't see this ad.

If anyone waffles because of a tally title, after everything I've done to save this game. The loss would be deserved.
I'm fairly certain the only way we're going to win is by you dying whether that's now or tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Shorty who I trust more than you said the plan works regardless of me or lawpy dying. You’re getting what you want, I stay alive as well. What’s the problem now?

Shorty who I trust more than you said the plan works regardless of me or lawpy dying. You’re getting what you want, I stay alive as well. What’s the problem now?
People claiming the "mods are influencing the tally".

Members don't see this ad :)
VOTE CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING

Reactions: 1 users
I also worry about a 3P. Not sure what I make of AM's claim about night cancel. That doesn't have to be strictly a village thing.

Day 5 Trust is for Fools Final Tally

Lawpy - (4)
shorty, cubs, April, Cray
AM () -
cubs (2) - Lawpy, AM

6/6 votes
Leading: Lawpy
Missing: No one.
Deadline: 10pm EST (0 minutes)

13018835a4266be7c8321eb7ffd3980192c51828.gifv

April, did you know the protection item has the downside of taking away night results?

What if the person using the seering item is post restricted for a day? Or AM fakes a restriction?

You think April made a conversion device? She's my top village read.
Sometimes the tinkerer is not aware/in control of some aspects of an item.

This is why I'm always telling you guys about mechanics, **** happens you can't always forsee because mods can do stuff like that

I've distinctly seen in more than one game a village tinkerer and things they could not forsee coming into play with their items, from side effects to failure.

April, did you know the protection item has the downside of taking away night results?
Yes, I did know that because the items I craft are 100% what I make and not something the mods just give me and let me distribute. I added in the no night results so it wasn't just a total freebie if it ended up in wolf hands.
What if the person using the seering item is post restricted for a day? Or AM fakes a restriction?
Nope, no way

Yes, I did know that because the items I craft are 100% what I make and not something the mods just give me and let me distribute. I added in the no night results so it wasn't just a total freebie if it ended up in wolf hands.

Nope, no way
It was better I asked this, before AM could kill you and then make up whatever she wants about the item tomorrow

It was better I asked this, before AM could kill you and then make up whatever she wants about the item tomorrow
The item does exactly what it sounds like it does - it will tell you either village, wolf, or 3P affiliation. Nothing less nothing more

Wondering if AM were killed for being village, and it's between myself and Cubs what will happen.

Cubs has better VCA.

Village loss. OK.

Wondering if AM were killed for being village, and it's between myself and Cubs what will happen.

Cubs has better VCA.

Village loss. OK.
No, that's still not a loss according to the plan. As long as it's pursued in a specific order.

Let's coordinate the PMs if that's what we're doing.

If we don't have early night close we can use them until the morning before anyone dies.

Tinfoil: April is wolfy tinkerer. Mel being busy on wards had a bussing plot with her from the start. She does control where items go, making them mostly irrelevant to the wolfy plans as they just kill around the items.