You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm fairly certain the only way we're going to win is by you dying whether that's now or tomorrow.If anyone waffles because of a tally title, after everything I've done to save this game. The loss would be deserved.
Then wouldn't it make sense to do it now and not sacrifice a villagerI'm fairly certain the only way we're going to win is by you dying whether that's now or tomorrow.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today? No. Tomorrow? Sure whatever.I'm fairly certain the only way we're going to win is by you dying whether that's now or tomorrow.
If anyone waffles because of a tally title, after everything I've done to save this game. The loss would be deserved.
Shorty who I trust more than you said the plan works regardless of me or lawpy dying. You’re getting what you want, I stay alive as well. What’s the problem now?
People are thinking on last minute waffling to AMShorty who I trust more than you said the plan works regardless of me or lawpy dying. You’re getting what you want, I stay alive as well. What’s the problem now?
Then wouldn't it make sense to do it now and not sacrifice a villager
You change your mind with 5 minutes til close?????
People claiming the "mods are influencing the tally".Shorty who I trust more than you said the plan works regardless of me or lawpy dying. You’re getting what you want, I stay alive as well. What’s the problem now?
My vote alone doesn't get to make that decisionThen wouldn't it make sense to do it now and not sacrifice a villager
I'm saying the reasons for deciding to last minute waffle on AM are self contradicting and aren't making senseYou change your mind with 5 minutes til close?????
No but others are wavering tooMy vote alone doesn't get to make that decision
Lol welcome to what has been said for IRL daysThen wouldn't it make sense to do it now and not sacrifice a villager
I won't move unless someone else doesNo but others are wavering too
I was kidding. Mostly.People claiming the "mods are influencing the tally".
I still think the current yeet is far far better than yeeting AM and keeping me alive in mylo. So stick to itLol welcome to what has been said for IRL days
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We'd have to both move to Cubs simultaneouslyI won't move unless someone else does
At this point I don't want to let down shorty because she wants to do the planWe'd have to both move to Cubs simultaneously
Dead chat pls
And we're out
I also worry about a 3P. Not sure what I make of AM's claim about night cancel. That doesn't have to be strictly a village thing.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If village loses because of me, I'll accept the blame for it forever. But the plan works out.At this point I don't want to let down shorty because she wants to do the plan
I hope so. A village burn on PMs for the ages. Just as I've ached for for the last year.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Uh, so would you rather I not PM you to explain what the failsafe is lolI hope so. A village burn on PMs for the ages. Just as I've ached for for the last year.
What if friend finder is a conversion device?????
I'd like to know before I dieUh, so would you rather I not PM you to explain what the failsafe is lol
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You think April made a conversion device? She's my top village read.What if friend finder is a conversion device?????
April, did you know the protection item has the downside of taking away night results?
What if the person using the seering item is post restricted for a day? Or AM fakes a restriction?
What if the person using the seering item is post restricted for a day? Or AM fakes a restriction?
wow april converted meWhat if friend finder is a conversion device?????
you got me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sometimes the tinkerer is not aware/in control of some aspects of an item.You think April made a conversion device? She's my top village read.
This is why I'm always telling you guys about mechanics, **** happens you can't always forsee because mods can do stuff like that
Omg cray plsWhat if friend finder is a conversion device?????
I've distinctly seen in more than one game a village tinkerer and things they could not forsee coming into play with their items, from side effects to failure.
Yes, I did know that because the items I craft are 100% what I make and not something the mods just give me and let me distribute. I added in the no night results so it wasn't just a total freebie if it ended up in wolf hands.April, did you know the protection item has the downside of taking away night results?
Nope, no wayWhat if the person using the seering item is post restricted for a day? Or AM fakes a restriction?
Just answer my question, did you know the protection device had a downside? Were you responsible for it?Omg cray pls
It was better I asked this, before AM could kill you and then make up whatever she wants about the item tomorrowYes, I did know that because the items I craft are 100% what I make and not something the mods just give me and let me distribute. I added in the no night results so it wasn't just a total freebie if it ended up in wolf hands.
Nope, no way
The item does exactly what it sounds like it does - it will tell you either village, wolf, or 3P affiliation. Nothing less nothing moreIt was better I asked this, before AM could kill you and then make up whatever she wants about the item tomorrow
Wondering if AM were killed for being village, and it's between myself and Cubs what will happen.
Cubs has better VCA.
Village loss. OK.
Cubs has better VCA.
Village loss. OK.
Or just a standard dating app?What if friend finder is a conversion device?????
No, that's still not a loss according to the plan. As long as it's pursued in a specific order.Wondering if AM were killed for being village, and it's between myself and Cubs what will happen.
Cubs has better VCA.
Village loss. OK.
The item does exactly what it sounds like it does - it will tell you either village, wolf, or 3P affiliation. Nothing less nothing more
So then how is that failsafe is neither me cray nor AM is cleared? Honestly I give up trying to understand. Just tag me when we win.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's not the failsafe.So then how is that failsafe is neither me cray nor AM is cleared? Honestly I give up trying to understand. Just tag me when we win.
Ok just let me know who is PMing me and who I should PM
Let's coordinate the PMs if that's what we're doing.
If we don't have early night close we can use them until the morning before anyone dies.
If we don't have early night close we can use them until the morning before anyone dies.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'll PM you so I can explain what the failsafe is.Let's coordinate the PMs if that's what we're doing.
If we don't have early night close we can use them until the morning before anyone dies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can't imagine what this is lol.
Waiting for something totally anticlimactic.
Waiting for something totally anticlimactic.
I’ll PM April and she can PM Shorty. Cray can then PM me.
why is the s uppercase and boldedI’ll PM April and she can PM Shorty. Cray can then PM me.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I object to this capitalization.I’ll PM April and she can PM Shorty. Cray can then PM me.
Tinfoil: April is wolfy tinkerer. Mel being busy on wards had a bussing plot with her from the start. She does control where items go, making them mostly irrelevant to the wolfy plans as they just kill around the items.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 160
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 139
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 67K
- Replies
- 4K
- Views
- 171K