You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
As far as why I blocked AM, from my mod chat:
Talking to myself.
Block on cubs doesn't make sense since it basically doesn't work, and he will prevent me using it again.
Lawper and TME have claimed watcher or tracker, blocking them might lead a blocked kill and catch the wolf, but will also look wolfy and maybe prevent them catching a wolf if they are village.
April claims she had something to do with the potion and looks pretty good as far as how the Mel vote went down.
AM is hemming and hawing and didn't vote Mel iirc. She looks like a decent packmate for Mel.
Shorty hasn't claimed, AND she seems kinda weird. She also might have bussed genny.
They're probably the best targets, but the thing is, which one.
AM has least village points between her and Shorty.
##### block AM #####
Talking to myself.
Block on cubs doesn't make sense since it basically doesn't work, and he will prevent me using it again.
Lawper and TME have claimed watcher or tracker, blocking them might lead a blocked kill and catch the wolf, but will also look wolfy and maybe prevent them catching a wolf if they are village.
April claims she had something to do with the potion and looks pretty good as far as how the Mel vote went down.
AM is hemming and hawing and didn't vote Mel iirc. She looks like a decent packmate for Mel.
Shorty hasn't claimed, AND she seems kinda weird. She also might have bussed genny.
They're probably the best targets, but the thing is, which one.
AM has least village points between her and Shorty.
##### block AM #####
What's weird, is how AM concluded she's a weird block choice. Feels like emotional manipulation and not something village AM would actually conclude given the above analysis.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do you act more like AM’s assistant than part of the village as a whole?AM pls no
I actually would because I'd see it wasn't an empty claim with no returns.Let’s be real for a second. If the roles were reversed, and I had all the knowledge and the grand plan, there’s no way in hell you’d even give it the time of day. No matter how much I guaranteed i had it all planned out and locked up. You wouldn’t even give it a second of consideration. You’d want to do it your way and your way only. It’s a cultivated art, honestly, with a dash of seniority that allows you to control these situations. A skill I’ll never have. So if you’re the wolf, then congratulations, but please leave me out of your post game gloating.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Idk why but the "AND" onward is making me giggle. People say that about me IRL too.Shorty hasn't claimed, AND she seems kinda weird.
I mean it's pretty decided. We can wait ~50 min or so for anything groundbreaking to happen but it looks like people are decided on me and will be inevitably disappointed and depressed (again) that i flipped village and your read on me was in fact perfect. And for a good reason.plz no
As I said before, I'm not mad about the block. I'm just mad how hard it's been to convince everyone that a world where I and Lawpy are village autolose with most plans except the one I proposed.What's weird, is how AM concluded she's a weird block choice. Feels like emotional manipulation and not something village AM would actually conclude given the above analysis.
I am part of the village and always have been. But clearly you're opposed to AM so any defense or agreement of her will be viewed as being her assistant so *shrug*Why do you act more like AM’s assistant than part of the village as a whole?
I mean it's pretty decided. We can wait ~50 min or so for anything groundbreaking to happen but it looks like people are decided on me and will be inevitably disappointed and depressed (again) that i flipped village and your read on me was in fact perfect. And for a good reason.
Well we are testing a villager either way whether it’s me or you, so I don’t understand why AM is eating fists of rage instead of sipping glasses of almond milk.
It's just habit. I dislike early closes.I mean it's pretty decided. We can wait ~50 min or so for anything groundbreaking to happen but it looks like people are decided on me and will be inevitably disappointed and depressed (again) that i flipped village and your read on me was in fact perfect. And for a good reason.
Yeeting a villagerWell we are testing a villager either way whether it’s me or you, so I don’t understand why AM is eating fists of rage instead of sipping glasses of almond milk.
That's why i was factoring this in and letting myself be up for the yeet now, since yeeting you now will lead to a near 100% chance of village lossAs I said before, I'm not mad about the block. I'm just mad how hard it's been to convince everyone that a world where I and Lawpy are village autolose with most plans except the one I proposed.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ok I've hit the part of the night where I'm panicking and wanting to waffle.
I think she's more mad by the fact she has to repeat herself over 100 timesWell we are testing a villager either way whether it’s me or you, so I don’t understand why AM is eating fists of rage instead of sipping glasses of almond milk.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me tooOk I've hit the part of the night where I'm panicking and wanting to waffle.
Where are the waffles headed?
Also i miss the old search function 

Part of the difficulty in referencing the details from past games is the SDN search results show threads up to like a past year or so and miss a crap ton of threads and posts. This makes it really hard to search what i'm looking for to give context without directly hunting for the threads in a painstakingly time consuming manner
Lol I wonder what tot and dead chat thinks of us right now
Wait hold on, there is something that popped up in my mind that's starting to really bother me.
Hmm 🤔Corruption is spreading across the known world. Find the source, before it's too late.
See, another reason to allow the full cycle.Wait hold on, there is something that popped up in my mind that's starting to really bother me.
If there's a conversion, I still want the N6 plan. I'm not dealing with this.Hmm 🤔
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's from the opening post, I'd be a little surprised if it was a conversion hint that early.If there's a conversion, I still want the N6 plan. I'm not dealing with this.
Oho it seems @samac is sad she can't be here to tinfoil in PMs with us but equally thankful she's not dealing with this endgame 😂Lol I wonder what tot and dead chat thinks of us right now
Oh okay. That's good.That's from the opening post, I'd be a little surprised if it was a conversion hint that early.
It only said "find its source" and we can also think of corruption as manipulation of the machines rather than conversionIf there's a conversion, I still want the N6 plan. I'm not dealing with this.
They both likely approve the current yeetLol I wonder what tot and dead chat thinks of us right now
I mean, if you guys are village I can tell you right now it's cubs.As I said before, I'm not mad about the block. I'm just mad how hard it's been to convince everyone that a world where I and Lawpy are village autolose with most plans except the one I proposed.
Sometimes when you're a wolf that's exactly what it takes to win lolI think she's more mad by the fact she has to repeat herself over 100 times
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do we seriously need to yeet me for this to work? Like totally serious. Asking for a friend.Ok I've hit the part of the night where I'm panicking and wanting to waffle.
Idiot AM sycophants probablyLol I wonder what tot and dead chat thinks of us right now
C-c-c-conversion anyone??? LololoHmm 🤔
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just get anxious at yeet close. You saw me losing it in CYO II.Do we seriously need to yeet me for this to work? Like totally serious. Asking for a friend.
Found my next Discord display name.Idiot AM sycophants probably
And here I was feeling relieved how much of this game seemed to be happening in thread and not by PMs lolOho it seems @samac is sad she can't be here to tinfoil in PMs with us but equally thankful she's not dealing with this endgame [emoji23]
That'd be a good opportunity for a hero shot to come and save the dayI mean, if you guys are village I can tell you right now it's cubs.
If I'm waffling anywhere it's onto AMI just get anxious at yeet close. You saw me losing it in CYO II.
Found my next Discord display name.
I just get anxious at yeet close. You saw me losing it in CYO II.
Found my next Discord display name.
You didn’t answer the question. If we yeet a village lawpy does the plan still work?
The readiness of Cubs and Lawpy to sacrifice themselves is pretty unnerving I have to admit. Makes me think they're villageIf I'm waffling anywhere it's onto AM
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes.You didn’t answer the question. If we yeet a village lawpy does the plan still work?
Where the hell is zenge? Is it 4-2?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yes, currently.Where the hell is zenge? Is it 4-2?
Yes.
Well then I’m not moving and we have the PM circle
I hope the wolf is mechanically locked into killing me tonight honestly.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
What am I, chopped liver?Where the hell is zenge? Is it 4-2?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol anyone catch the title of the tally today?Day 5 Trust is for Fools Tally
Lawpy - (4) shorty, cubs, April, Cray
AM () -
cubs (2) - Lawpy, AM
6/6 votes
Leading: @Lawpy
Missing: No one.
Deadline: 10pm EST (~53 minutes)
![]()
Wouldn't dream of this being a mod commentary on this AM plot anyway lolololol
Thanks for pointing that out, now I really want waffles lolLol anyone catch the title of the tally today?
Wouldn't dream of this being a mod commentary on this AM plot anyway lolololol
But if it's Cubs guess he wouldn't have to bother.I hope the wolf is mechanically locked into killing me tonight honestly.
We have 11 min.Thanks for pointing that out, now I really want waffles lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Similar threads
- Replies
- 160
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 139
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 67K
- Replies
- 4K
- Views
- 171K
