WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Tinfoil: April is wolfy tinkerer. Mel being busy on wards had a bussing plot with her from the start. She does control where items go, making them mostly irrelevant to the wolfy plans as they just kill around the items.
No.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 5

Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Watchers.jpg

The tribe was settled. HADES and Helis were dead. The machines were free. But were they trustworthy? The machines they'd been fighting for generations still stalked the land. Most numerous among them, the Watchers. With their piercing gaze, and sudden movements, they seemed the least trustworthy. With mysterious happenings still bringing trouble to the tribe, they set out for a hunt.

f4bda1e4d35b5f8698a03f29ac1d6345.jpg

Their sights set on one particular machine. A previous tool of the HADES network, now free. With voices whispering in their ear, uncertainty, anxiety, and doubt poisoning their minds, they advanced in force and stuck down the Watcher in the field.

Dead is @Ms Procrastinator/@Lawpy , who was a Watcher, a village machine who could watch a player each night.

5 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty

Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger
18. @Dinashadow - Aloy - Village mason JOAT
B. @Melchizedek - HADES - Wolf redirector
3. @TelemarketingEnigma - Stalker - Village Tracker
7. @Ms Procrastinator/@Lawpy -Watcher- Village Watcher

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow

It is now night 5. Please submit your night actions ASAP. We will be accelerating to 12/12 moving forward. Night Close will be one hour early at 9am EST.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Tinfoil: April is wolfy tinkerer. Mel being busy on wards had a bussing plot with her from the start. She does control where items go, making them mostly irrelevant to the wolfy plans as they just kill around the items.
Why would I have sent the first one to you then?

Midwife, sounds like you'll only believe it's me or Cubs. Which means it's Cubs lol.
That's why this is easy. It always has been for me, but now it'll be simple for everyone else too. Village win is 50% complete now.

Maybe you meant it for someone else, there was the Enigma redirect, right?

Wait, how did Enigma do that anyway if she was tracker? An item?
She was a machine. I think Mel could redirect machines (I made a tinfoily post about that earlier).

Reactions: 1 user
Tme saw April interact with me, that was it. But Mel redirected April. How would that work if April doesn't control where the item goes?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't remember what happened to other people but I was never redirected
Just weird TME'S result tracked you to me the night I got the item, that's all.

Makes sense Mel was somehow involved, just don't know how you don't control items but that result TME had.

Unless it's RNGd the items going from you to whoever, and if a tracker observes you sees this "flow". Makes sense.

Just weird TME'S result tracked you to me the night I got the item, that's all.

Makes sense Mel was somehow involved, just don't know how you don't control items but that result TME had.

Unless it's RNGd the items going from you to whoever, and if a tracker observes you sees this "flow". Makes sense.
Even though I don't get to decide where to deliver an item, I still have to be the one to deliver it so if someone else tracks me or watches you they'll see me visit you

Reactions: 1 users
Even though I don't get to decide where to deliver an item, I still have to be the one to deliver it so if someone else tracks me or watches you they'll see me visit you
Wonder whar would have happened if you had RNGd to Cubs. But I guess it depends on if you're a machine

Ok the plan as I now know it is no different than I had assumed, and still has no true failsafe mechanical basis and relies on AM's basic claim of villageness. I'll be yeeting her tomorrow. If we even make it that far assuming she doesnt have some last minute double NK ability.

Unfortunately this set is meaningless since we all agreed to the "grand midwife plan" and is thus a coordinated effort that doesnt show true voting motives.
I know, but I felt like I was leaving out part of a series if I didn't post it.

Night 5

No one slept that night. They felt unsafe, uneasy. Some thought it was better to keep busy, others locked themselves inside. The Sun-King paced his throne room again, lost in an important decision. Petra had orders to develop a new weapon, something that could take down any human or machine, something that would give them an edge against the elusive enemy that still threatened them from the shadows. But she still didn't know who, or what, they were fighting. The Stormbird settled on a mesa, watching from what it thought was a safe distance. They had a plan. It could not fail. Talanah cleaned her weapons obsessively, ready for any attack. Sona stood watch outside the war party camp, her thoughts fractured by the news of her son's demise at the hands of his fellow Braves.

Why does it feel like we're running out of time?

When the sun rose, it glinted off a metal shape in the canyon. The Stormbird was dead.

Dead is @Crayola227, who was the Stormbird, a village machine and blocker

Sylens gazed at the lantern, the AI trapped inside emanating an angry light. He smiled.

"Knowledge has its rewards, don't you think? Well... let's begin."

4 players remain

1. @Animal Midwife
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty

Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger
18. @Dinashadow - Aloy - Village mason JOAT
B. @Melchizedek - HADES - Wolf redirector
3. @TelemarketingEnigma - Stalker - Village Tracker
7. @Ms Procrastinator/@Lawpy -Watcher- Village Watcher
2. @Crayola227 - Stormbird - Village Blocker

Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow

It is now Day 6. Deadline is 10pm EST TODAY!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
In case a reminder is needed, cubs is likely untargetable, so if you yeet me before him, he will be unstoppable and village will lose.

If he flips village, you can shoot me.

In case a reminder is needed, cubs is likely untargetable, so if you yeet me before him, he will be unstoppable and village will lose.
Why do you assume that? Any reason to think shorty is a machine?

I don't know. But I know everyone has been disabled when they attempt to do things to him.
Do we actually know it's "everyone"? I thought it was just Cray and Lawpy. I don't know if anyone else acted on him at a different point, but I have a hard time believing everyone in this game is a machine

If I had more time I'd go back through the dead people and see what the ratio is of machines/characters just out of curiosity

Do we actually know it's "everyone"? I thought it was just Cray and Lawpy. I don't know if anyone else acted on him at a different point, but I have a hard time believing everyone in this game is a machine
I sure wasn't testing it by touching him myself. I don't know if everyone is a machine, but if shorty is, he is not stoppable.

Lawpy, Cray, and TME have all flipped as machines. Mel was an AI, so idk if I'd call that a machine, but non-human. Everyone else who has flipped has been a person.

Well played Wolf!wife. Perfect frame job. I dont think there's much else I can do.

vote AM
Well played? You realize coming from a v! cubs perspective, I would still be outted after your yeet and immediately lose, right?

It's only well played if you lose here.

@Animal Midwife do you have any other reason to believe that Cubs is wolf besides raw POE or are you just following the plan?