You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Works for meI’ll PM April and she can PM Shorty. Cray can then PM me.
No.Tinfoil: April is wolfy tinkerer. Mel being busy on wards had a bussing plot with her from the start. She does control where items go, making them mostly irrelevant to the wolfy plans as they just kill around the items.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Midwife, sounds like you'll only believe it's me or Cubs. Which means it's Cubs lol.
Day 5
The tribe was settled. HADES and Helis were dead. The machines were free. But were they trustworthy? The machines they'd been fighting for generations still stalked the land. Most numerous among them, the Watchers. With their piercing gaze, and sudden movements, they seemed the least trustworthy. With mysterious happenings still bringing trouble to the tribe, they set out for a hunt.
Their sights set on one particular machine. A previous tool of the HADES network, now free. With voices whispering in their ear, uncertainty, anxiety, and doubt poisoning their minds, they advanced in force and stuck down the Watcher in the field.
Dead is @Ms Procrastinator/@Lawpy , who was a Watcher, a village machine who could watch a player each night.
5 players remain
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger
18. @Dinashadow - Aloy - Village mason JOAT
B. @Melchizedek - HADES - Wolf redirector
3. @TelemarketingEnigma - Stalker - Village Tracker
7. @Ms Procrastinator/@Lawpy -Watcher- Village Watcher
Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow
It is now night 5. Please submit your night actions ASAP. We will be accelerating to 12/12 moving forward. Night Close will be one hour early at 9am EST.
Why would I have sent the first one to you then?Tinfoil: April is wolfy tinkerer. Mel being busy on wards had a bussing plot with her from the start. She does control where items go, making them mostly irrelevant to the wolfy plans as they just kill around the items.
Cool, so Lawpy was a village watcher.
So I'm leaning to AM.
So I'm leaning to AM.
That's why this is easy. It always has been for me, but now it'll be simple for everyone else too. Village win is 50% complete now.Midwife, sounds like you'll only believe it's me or Cubs. Which means it's Cubs lol.
Maybe you meant it for someone else, there was the Enigma redirect, right?Why would I have sent the first one to you then?
Wait, how did Enigma do that anyway if she was tracker? An item?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She was a machine. I think Mel could redirect machines (I made a tinfoily post about that earlier).Maybe you meant it for someone else, there was the Enigma redirect, right?
Wait, how did Enigma do that anyway if she was tracker? An item?
So did Mel redirect TME or April?She was a machine. I think Mel could redirect machines (I made a tinfoily post about that earlier).
I don't remember what happened to other people but I was never redirectedSo did Mel redirect TME or April?
Tme saw April interact with me, that was it. But Mel redirected April. How would that work if April doesn't control where the item goes?
Mel did not redirect meTme saw April interact with me, that was it. But Mel redirected April. How would that work if April doesn't control where the item goes?
Just weird TME'S result tracked you to me the night I got the item, that's all.I don't remember what happened to other people but I was never redirected
Makes sense Mel was somehow involved, just don't know how you don't control items but that result TME had.
Unless it's RNGd the items going from you to whoever, and if a tracker observes you sees this "flow". Makes sense.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Even though I don't get to decide where to deliver an item, I still have to be the one to deliver it so if someone else tracks me or watches you they'll see me visit youJust weird TME'S result tracked you to me the night I got the item, that's all.
Makes sense Mel was somehow involved, just don't know how you don't control items but that result TME had.
Unless it's RNGd the items going from you to whoever, and if a tracker observes you sees this "flow". Makes sense.
I thought you appreciated the strong SI object to this capitalization.
Wonder whar would have happened if you had RNGd to Cubs. But I guess it depends on if you're a machineEven though I don't get to decide where to deliver an item, I still have to be the one to deliver it so if someone else tracks me or watches you they'll see me visit you
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm a smol girl, cubbie, I need a smol s.I thought you appreciated the strong S
Midwife, sounds like you'll only believe it's me or Cubs. Which means it's Cubs lol.
IM NOT THE DANG WOLF!!! Holy ****. And if midwife comes back tomorrow with some BS that I seered wolf then y’all can just take the L because we’ve already committed to her plan.
Ok the plan as I now know it is no different than I had assumed, and still has no true failsafe mechanical basis and relies on AM's basic claim of villageness. I'll be yeeting her tomorrow. If we even make it that far assuming she doesnt have some last minute double NK ability.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
D5 vote tracker:
VCA:
VCA:
Unfortunately this set is meaningless since we all agreed to the "grand midwife plan" and is thus a coordinated effort that doesnt show true voting motives.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know, but I felt like I was leaving out part of a series if I didn't post it.Unfortunately this set is meaningless since we all agreed to the "grand midwife plan" and is thus a coordinated effort that doesnt show true voting motives.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night closed, results pending
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night 5
No one slept that night. They felt unsafe, uneasy. Some thought it was better to keep busy, others locked themselves inside. The Sun-King paced his throne room again, lost in an important decision. Petra had orders to develop a new weapon, something that could take down any human or machine, something that would give them an edge against the elusive enemy that still threatened them from the shadows. But she still didn't know who, or what, they were fighting. The Stormbird settled on a mesa, watching from what it thought was a safe distance. They had a plan. It could not fail. Talanah cleaned her weapons obsessively, ready for any attack. Sona stood watch outside the war party camp, her thoughts fractured by the news of her son's demise at the hands of his fellow Braves.
Why does it feel like we're running out of time?
When the sun rose, it glinted off a metal shape in the canyon. The Stormbird was dead.
Dead is @Crayola227, who was the Stormbird, a village machine and blocker
Sylens gazed at the lantern, the AI trapped inside emanating an angry light. He smiled.
"Knowledge has its rewards, don't you think? Well... let's begin."
4 players remain
1. @Animal Midwife
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger
18. @Dinashadow - Aloy - Village mason JOAT
B. @Melchizedek - HADES - Wolf redirector
3. @TelemarketingEnigma - Stalker - Village Tracker
7. @Ms Procrastinator/@Lawpy -Watcher- Village Watcher
2. @Crayola227 - Stormbird - Village Blocker
Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow
It is now Day 6. Deadline is 10pm EST TODAY!
No one slept that night. They felt unsafe, uneasy. Some thought it was better to keep busy, others locked themselves inside. The Sun-King paced his throne room again, lost in an important decision. Petra had orders to develop a new weapon, something that could take down any human or machine, something that would give them an edge against the elusive enemy that still threatened them from the shadows. But she still didn't know who, or what, they were fighting. The Stormbird settled on a mesa, watching from what it thought was a safe distance. They had a plan. It could not fail. Talanah cleaned her weapons obsessively, ready for any attack. Sona stood watch outside the war party camp, her thoughts fractured by the news of her son's demise at the hands of his fellow Braves.
Why does it feel like we're running out of time?
When the sun rose, it glinted off a metal shape in the canyon. The Stormbird was dead.
Dead is @Crayola227, who was the Stormbird, a village machine and blocker
Sylens gazed at the lantern, the AI trapped inside emanating an angry light. He smiled.
"Knowledge has its rewards, don't you think? Well... let's begin."
4 players remain
1. @Animal Midwife
11. @Aprilthearab
15. @cubsrule4e
17. @supershorty
Dead
4. @alleycat03 - Erend - Village PMer
5. @BobLoblaw78 - Nil - Village Ability Thief
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease - Rost - Village Bodyguard
6. @genny - Helis - Wolf Seer
14. @SportPonies - Varl - Village Ranger
18. @Dinashadow - Aloy - Village mason JOAT
B. @Melchizedek - HADES - Wolf redirector
3. @TelemarketingEnigma - Stalker - Village Tracker
7. @Ms Procrastinator/@Lawpy -Watcher- Village Watcher
2. @Crayola227 - Stormbird - Village Blocker
Tots:
1. @samac
2. @Lawpy
3. @holdthemayo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @kaydubs
6. @WonderingStudent
7. @Barkley13
8. @Viscernable
9. @FrostySparrow
It is now Day 6. Deadline is 10pm EST TODAY!
Last edited:
Alright. I did Cray.
You know what to do.
Yeet cubs
You know what to do.
Yeet cubs
In case a reminder is needed, cubs is likely untargetable, so if you yeet me before him, he will be unstoppable and village will lose.
If he flips village, you can shoot me.
If he flips village, you can shoot me.
Does anyone know who Cray blocked last night? @supershorty?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She had decided not to block anyone.Does anyone know who Cray blocked last night? @supershorty?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do you assume that? Any reason to think shorty is a machine?In case a reminder is needed, cubs is likely untargetable, so if you yeet me before him, he will be unstoppable and village will lose.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Aprilthearab, did you make your item successfully?
I don't know. But I know everyone has been disabled when they attempt to do things to him.Why do you assume that? Any reason to think shorty is a machine?
Yes@Aprilthearab, did you make your item successfully?
Do we actually know it's "everyone"? I thought it was just Cray and Lawpy. I don't know if anyone else acted on him at a different point, but I have a hard time believing everyone in this game is a machineI don't know. But I know everyone has been disabled when they attempt to do things to him.
If I had more time I'd go back through the dead people and see what the ratio is of machines/characters just out of curiosity
I sure wasn't testing it by touching him myself. I don't know if everyone is a machine, but if shorty is, he is not stoppable.Do we actually know it's "everyone"? I thought it was just Cray and Lawpy. I don't know if anyone else acted on him at a different point, but I have a hard time believing everyone in this game is a machine
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lawpy, Cray, and TME have all flipped as machines. Mel was an AI, so idk if I'd call that a machine, but non-human. Everyone else who has flipped has been a person.
@Animal Midwife did you have any specific reason for using the night cancel N1? What was the goal?
To use it before I died.@Animal Midwife did you have any specific reason for using the night cancel N1? What was the goal?
Being village read by multiple people D1 furthered my decision.
If I had more time I'd go back through the dead people and see what the ratio is of machines/characters just out of curiosity
Alright. I did Cray.
You know what to do.
Yeet cubs
Well played Wolf!wife. Perfect frame job. I dont think there's much else I can do.
vote AM
Lawpy, Cray, and TME have all flipped as machines. Mel was an AI, so idk if I'd call that a machine, but non-human. Everyone else who has flipped has been a person.
All village as well, mind you.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Mel was not village.All village as well, mind you.
What's the significance of noting they're all village?All village as well, mind you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I don't think Mel was exactly a machine, just an AI, whatever that translates to in the gameMel was not village.
Well played? You realize coming from a v! cubs perspective, I would still be outted after your yeet and immediately lose, right?Well played Wolf!wife. Perfect frame job. I dont think there's much else I can do.
vote AM
It's only well played if you lose here.
You just said you werent classifying him as a machine.Mel was not village.
In any case, I was only acted on N2 (Cray) and N3 (Lawpy redirect).
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I was just noting it because I'd mentioned him in the quote cubs was referencing.Well I don't think Mel was exactly a machine, just an AI, whatever that translates to in the game
@Animal Midwife do you have any other reason to believe that Cubs is wolf besides raw POE or are you just following the plan?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 160
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 139
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 67K
- Replies
- 4K
- Views
- 171K