WildZenge Presents: Horizon Zero DaWWn

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hedginess can be wolfy as a general player quality but does not have to be wolfy as a part of someone's meta

Well then I've been being robbed for 3 years!

Btw, did @alleycat03 every actually say why she's still voting me? Or is she just going to leave that vote since she hasnt come up with anything better? I was speed reading just getting back from volleyball.
 
What pinged you about alley?

I will have to pull quotes later about what was bothering me yesterday, but rn I'm bothered by the fact that she salt yeeted cubs and hasn't come back except to quote a random post and that was all.

I'm a bit uncomfortable sitting on this vote with her.

Vacation has definitely worn off. Feeling very paranoid about tons of ppl. Cubs, April, Shorty, Please, SP, Alley, Dina, SP, MsP, I'm sure there's more. And some of them even sound villageish or close to meta but I'm still worried for one reason or another.

This is the kind of post that makes me lean cray village.

I don’t think Bob sounds wolfy. He’s said things that I think are too fast and loose for a wolf.

Okay but this is also bob we're talking about. Watching him wolf in madagascar as a mod was a good time
 
Is the bolded not what I just said?

Whose fault is it if someone becomes modkilled? Is it preventable in any way?
It sounded like you were saying you would go along/vote with the group‘s decision. Which doesn’t sound like you. But there is room for interpretation on reread.

When I read “post minimum will do it for us” it sounds like do our work for us. If she gets modkilled, I’m going to assume she is village and that is not our work being done for us. It is wolves work that will be done. Maybe another interpretation issue. (Clearly on your end)

(Note- this was supposed to post hours ago)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will have to pull quotes later about what was bothering me yesterday, but rn I'm bothered by the fact that she salt yeeted cubs and hasn't come back except to quote a random post and that was all.

I'm a bit uncomfortable sitting on this vote with her.



This is the kind of post that makes me lean cray village.



Okay but this is also bob we're talking about. Watching him wolf in madagascar as a mod was a good time
I did not play nor watch Madagascar so unfortunately I can’t comment there
 
It sounded like you were saying you would go along/vote with the group‘s decision. Which doesn’t sound like you. But there is room for interpretation on reread.

When I read “post minimum will do it for us” it sounds like do our work for us. If she gets modkilled, I’m going to assume she is village and that is not our work being done for us. It is wolves work that will be done. Maybe another interpretation issue. (Clearly on your end)

(Note- this was supposed to post hours ago)
Modkills aren't reserved for villagers unless mod integrity comes is to come under question. Anybody gets modkilled.
 
Why not? Wasnt I the deepest red on your list? 🤔
My wolf leans this morning weren't ordered (that post even specified that the ONLY section that was ordered was neutrals, so interesting that you're trying to say that), but that aside, some of your more recent posts have made me feel slightly better.

Also this:
Yeah, and of all the games I've played, I've correctly yeeted scum on D1 a grand total of twice (and neither time was actually a wolf), so I'm very hesitant to trust my scum leans D1.
is not an exaggeration.
 
Clink Clank Clunk, Something’s On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma () -
cubs (2) - alley, Dina
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (2) - cray, MsP
pleasy () -
mel (1) - April
april (1) - Bob
Genny (2) - Cubs, TME
Alley (1) - Pleasy
Cray (1) - Sporty
Bob (2) - shorty, AM

13/14 votes
Leading: 4 Way Tie
Missing: @Melchizedek
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~ 35 minutes)


sawtooth-gif.343856
 
So is Sporty your only wolfread here?

No. Bob's in neutral leaning territory and I do think there's a wolf in the AM/ MsP thing I just need more content from people involved to figure out who it might be. Cubs just hasn't posted anything that makes me lean him villager so he's also in neutral until further notice. I need to look further at pleasy, cray, and mel to make decisions about where to put them.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clink Clank Clunk, Something’s On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma () -
cubs (2) - alley, Dina
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (2) - cray, MsP
pleasy () -
mel (1) - April
april (1) - Bob
Genny (2) - Cubs, TME
Alley (1) - Pleasy
Cray (1) - Sporty
Bob (2) - shorty, AM

13/14 votes
Leading: 4 Way Tie
Missing: @Melchizedek
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~ 35 minutes)


sawtooth-gif.343856
It's too early in the game for me to be frozen ugh
 
Clink Clank Clunk, Something’s On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma () -
cubs (2) - alley, Dina
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (2) - cray, MsP
pleasy () -
mel (1) - April
april (1) - Bob
Genny (2) - Cubs, TME
Alley (1) - Pleasy
Cray (1) - Sporty
Bob (2) - shorty, AM

13/14 votes
Leading: 4 Way Tie
Missing: @Melchizedek
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~ 35 minutes)


sawtooth-gif.343856

Well this is just a disaster.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clink Clank Clunk, Something’s On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma () -
cubs (1) - alley
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (3) - cray, MsP, Mel
pleasy () -
mel (0) -
april (1) - Bob
Genny (2) - Cubs, TME
Alley (4) - Pleasy Dina, April, Sporty
Cray (0) -
Bob (2) - shorty, AM,

14/14 votes
Leading: @alleycat03
Missing:
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~ 0 minutes)


sawtooth-gif.343856
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clink Clank Clunk, Something’s On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma () -
cubs (1) - alley
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (3) - cray, MsP, Mel
pleasy () -
mel (1) - April
april (1) - Bob
Genny (2) - Cubs, TME
Alley (3) - Pleasy Dina, Sporty
Cray (0) -
Bob (2) - shorty, AM,

14/14 votes
Leading: @SportPonies and @alleycat03
Missing: @Melchizedek
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~ 35 minutes)


sawtooth-gif.343856
April on alley, yeah?
 
Clink Clank Clunk, Something’s On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma () -
cubs (1) - alley
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (3) - cray, MsP, Mel
pleasy () -
mel (1) - April
april (1) - Bob
Genny (2) - Cubs, TME
Alley (3) - Pleasy Dina, Sporty
Cray (0) -
Bob (2) - shorty, AM,

14/14 votes
Leading: @SportPonies and @alleycat03
Missing: @Melchizedek
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~ 35 minutes)


sawtooth-gif.343856
I'm on Alley too
 
Clink Clank Clunk, Something’s On The Move D1 Tally

Enigma () -
cubs (1) - alley
MsP (1) - genny
sporty (3) - cray, MsP, Mel
pleasy () -
mel (1) - April
april (1) - Bob
Genny (2) - Cubs, TME
Alley (3) - Pleasy Dina, Sporty
Cray (0) -
Bob (2) - shorty, AM,

14/14 votes
Leading: @SportPonies and @alleycat03
Missing: @Melchizedek
Deadline: 10pm EST on 9/28 (~ 35 minutes)


sawtooth-gif.343856
April should be on alley!