WildZoo's WWildZoo- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For now I'm going to go back to an earlier name off my sketch list; may waffle once I go back and read through some stuff again, and pending Lyra's response.

Lynch DVMD

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
That was when ny claimed to have used the kelp rope on him, but we have no actual confirmation this was an actual item in the game since Jil died.

So either Ny DID get a blocking item and had two blocks that night or SOV wasn't blocked.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, that was me. I'm the lion, the village assassin. Sorry cheat, but it was a question that needed to be answered and waiting around all day for a defense that will never come isn't helpful to the village. Hopefully now we can have more discussion, at least.

Lynch lyra because she is the person I believe to be the next most sketchy.

Reactions: 4 users
Well, that was me. I'm the lion, the village assassin. Sorry cheat, but it was a question that needed to be answered and waiting around all day for a defense that will never come isn't helpful to the village. Hopefully now we can have more discussion, at least.

Lynch lyra because she is the person I believe to be the next most sketchy.
I like the choice. Both the assassin kill and the lynch vote.

As part of my role I get a snippet from the wolf PM every night (now you see why I said my role is sketch).

Day 2:

After hearing voices the night before, when the voices start you crept closer to the voices to hear them better. You heard, "Well one isn't as fun as two. So. No. [We] care not for such frivolous things." Just then you heard a sound. Frightened, you scampered home to your tunnel, undetected.

Re-quoting and editing down so people can reference the second portion of this more easily

Interesting... I'll have to look more closely at yesterday to see if I agree with your interpretation, but this seems legit since it would be a lot to fabricate. I do see why you didn't want to explain further since you'll probably be a night kill target now if you're not lying.

Unlynch 3m, lynch cheat, hopefully I won't regret this.
When re-reading, I didn't love this post from Lyra that came out in response to 3M. Particularly the "hopefully I won't regret this" in light of both of them flipping village; it seems a little heavy-handed in retrospect.

Knowing nyanko was a wolf, and considering potential converts she would choose, it moves DVMD slightly further up on a convert list for me, and pushes Rojo even higher than he already was, given the rez.

Re-quoting and editing down so people can reference the second portion of this more easily
The voice from D2 is distinctly different from nyanko. The phrasing of the last sentence is interesting -- kind of reminds me of something a wolfy PBC would say.

FakeLynch @PrincessButterCup
It said you need to do it one time and you are good. It is encouraged to do it more, but you shouldn't do it unless you are posting strategy. Aka the point is if you are doing gifs, use them for impact for your strategy rather than frivolous bs
Ayyyyy when you search the word frivolous on SDN, you get STL from his SDN Redux game. Can't say for sure it means that it's him, but I didn't see any other people in this game use that word on sdn ever so theres a teeny chance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ayyyyy when you search the word frivolous on SDN, you get STL from his SDN Redux game. Can't say for sure it means that it's him, but I didn't see any other people in this game use that word on sdn ever so theres a teeny chance?
He was up very high on my convert list until nyanko flipped wolf. Now he's near the bottom of the list haha

He was up very high on my convert list until nyanko flipped wolf. Now he's near the bottom of the list haha
damn

MAYBE THATS WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK

ezgif-4-d58709e1f0.png

I'm more concerned with the overall phrasing than the use of a 3rd grade vocab word ;)

The sentence structure is interesting, with the no comma after "Well," and the archaic phrasing in the last sentence.

I'm more concerned with the overall phrasing than the use of a 3rd grade vocab word ;)

The sentence structure is interesting, with the no comma after "Well," and the archaic phrasing in the last sentence.
(haha i know, I'm just procrastinating everything and was not actually expecting to find anything with my frivolous search(BADUM TSS). I agree that it doesn't sound like him)

Can you elaborate on what you mean by this? I'm not following.
The other day I said I had my doubts cheat was a wolf because I didn't think the other wolves would let her have a meltdown on thread like that. But since we now know ny was the only other original wolf at the time, I could see ny not saying anything since she's generally not around much. Who knows if there was a convert at the time or if they would have been around to say something. But I was wrong today and cheat was village, so nvm. :laugh:

If that was an assassin kill, thanks for trying! Gonna have to consider where to put my vote now.

The oak leaf is tasty, but the reaper is always the cherry on top.
Not gonna lie tho it kind of just reminds me of lupins oak leaf wine reaper thing and just trying to be confusing :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
Knowing nyanko was a wolf, and considering potential converts she would choose, it moves DVMD slightly further up on a convert list for me, and pushes Rojo even higher than he already was, given the rez.

Seriously, I've been on nearly every suspicious list since day 1.... not going to be a convert and you're smart enough to know this.

When re-reading, I didn't love this post from Lyra that came out in response to 3M. Particularly the "hopefully I won't regret this" in light of both of them flipping village; it seems a little heavy-handed in retrospect.
I was just being honest there. :shrug: Like I said, I couldn't decide if cheat was wolfy or just a frustrated noob villager. In the end cheat was an egg that needed to be cracked, but if 3m had been a wolf telling elaborate lies, and we'd lynched cheat that day and she'd flipped village, I would have regretted moving off 3m.

Anyone have ideas as to what the content of the message snippet might mean? Or what "we" could be replacing? The writing voice puts me towards DVMD (can sound grumpy), AM (occasional interesting choppy sentences), or to a lesser extent Lupin (occasional weird language, but generally not choppy). It doesn't sound like FS I don't think. Does it sound like it could be LIS? I don't know their voice well enough to judge.

That is also from day 2. Hmoo, FS, and nyan were all still there, so I don't see trying to make it fit grammatically with the current players. It is no where near as distinctive as the lower case I. I am also rolling my eyes very heavily with you discussing me as convert when once again, I was in the firm villager category yesterday.

lynch lyra

as next likely in my mind Old men would be next, followed by DVMD very far in the rear.

Anyone have ideas as to what the content of the message snippet might mean? Or what "we" could be replacing? The writing voice puts me towards DVMD (can sound grumpy), AM (occasional interesting choppy sentences), or to a lesser extent Lupin (occasional weird language, but generally not choppy). It doesn't sound like FS I don't think. Does it sound like it could be LIS? I don't know their voice well enough to judge.

That posting didn't sound grumpy and I don't use the word frivolous as part of my normal talking. Sounds more like something STL would say.

Just realized I was carrying these quotes all over SDN with me.
##lynch cheat##

10th wedding anniversary today so will be generally Mia. I've stayed away from every other bandwagon and have been 0/wolf so likely this one will fail too.
Congrats!

Did @StartingoverVet ever say what his block description was?

Because that was the same night genny was blocked. And I did neither of those.
I think he said it just said he was blocked.

That posting didn't sound grumpy and I don't use the word frivolous as part of my normal talking. Sounds more like something STL would say.

And this isn't me saying STL is suspicious, just that I don't think you could possibly get any idea of who said that. Not to mention, it could have been a wolf we've already lynched who said that. So I think focusing on that snippet doesn't help.

@Coopah why were you so sure that cheat was the last wolf?
I was sure it was cheat because of the meltdown on thread. I've done it several times as a wolf especially a noob wolf. I though she was just cracking under the pressure. My guess would be Lyra. Especially the Nyanko lyra interaction D1 (IIRC) was suspicious.

Lynch lyra

And there might be wolves in dead chat but so was Raf, the seer. I always end up seered early if the seer is newer because I come off so sketchy. Raf seered me, how else would she know I was the platypus? How else would they know one was in the game? Unless you are saying that the wolves managed to manipulate the message after it had already been written. That would take an item of some sort and I don't see that happening. Regardless think what you will. STL is most likely village though, otherwise he would be extremely dedicated to bussing or converted. But originals first.

I have no idea what the message means, but maybe the "we" refers to the wolf talking about themselves and another wolf.

And there might be wolves in dead chat but so was Raf, the seer. I always end up seered early if the seer is newer because I come off so sketchy. Raf seered me, how else would she know I was the platypus? How else would they know one was in the game? Unless you are saying that the wolves managed to manipulate the message after it had already been written. That would take an item of some sort and I don't see that happening. Regardless think what you will.
Sorry, but this all means nothing.

If a dead wolf knew you were a platypus, it could have been said in dead chat.

Raf could have seered you, but do we know that raf got both role and affiliation?

And the wolves in dead chat could manipulate the message from dead chat. There would be no need for an item or anything else, just villagers that were less involved than the wolves.

Reactions: 2 users
Also, (and don't take this the wrong way) I honestly would be kinda surprised if you got seered off the bat, Coop. I mean I know you act sketchball, but I don't know that you would have been my personal choice of N1 target as an affiliation seer.

Sorry, but this all means nothing.

If a dead wolf knew you were a platypus, it could have been said in dead chat.

Raf could have seered you, but do we know that raf got both role and affiliation?

And the wolves in dead chat could manipulate the message from dead chat. There would be no need for an item or anything else, just villagers that were less involved than the wolves.
Actually it does mean something. When communicating from dead chat there needs to be a consensus. The wolves can't just pull one over on the villagers. Furthermore they wouldn't have made it sound like it came from raf if they had the numbers to do the message outright. The toothless comment that pippy picked up on was their way of proving who it came from. So they have to agree on the whole message. The only reason it was able to be manipulated in LK was because the wolves built an item specifically to mess with it. But it was the alive wolves that messed with it not the dead ones. The only way a dead wolf can do anything is of you're lupin and con the dead into thinking someone's a wolf when they're not. Still not sure how she managed that but it was a beautiful thing to behold. I'm not saying it's foolproof or anything, but I am saying why the hell would I be under consideration now with the other sketchy ppl available.