You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Would have voted Caia today if anyone but genny was silenced. The only reason a person would silence the top lynch candidate is to protect them, as people hate lynching those that are silenced. Unless a villager wants to take credit for the silence, genny is my vote, to the toon of she silenced herself to protect herself.
***********lynch genny*************
***********lynch genny*************
Day 9 Mimosassss Lynch Tally
Genny (1)- STL, Caia
Lupin (1)- Genny
2/7 voting!
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (11.5 hours)
Genny (1)- STL, Caia
Lupin (1)- Genny
2/7 voting!
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (11.5 hours)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would have voted Caia today if anyone but genny was silenced. The only reason a person would silence the top lynch candidate is to protect them, as people hate lynching those that are silenced. Unless a villager wants to take credit for the silence, genny is my vote, to the toon of she silenced herself to protect herself.
***********lynch genny*************
I think that's what I will end up doing too, but it does worry me that the reverse psychology would work here because hating lynching silenced people is well known enough that we would not do that and thus lynch her...
Trying to take the silencing out of my decision on this so I don't lose my mind, so
***Lynch Genny***
Unless I can be convinced otherwise.
*************************************
Thankful to be dead. That was a mercy lynching....
As for pizza in UC, ugh. Allegros is the best of a really really really bad lot.
Allegro's was like the 3rd or 4th best place when I was an undergrad, not sure how they survived and all the good places shut down.
Worst college town for pizza ever.
****************************************
Thankful to be dead. That was a mercy lynching....
As for pizza in UC, ugh. Allegros is the best of a really really really bad lot.
Allegro's was like the 3rd or 4th best place when I was an undergrad, not sure how they survived and all the good places shut down.
Worst college town for pizza ever.
****************************************
**********************Probably not as bad as what I've had in LA thus far
What? Sacrilege. L.A. has great food, and the pizza isn't bad at all. More gourmet than many NYers like, but comparing L.A to the dreck in Philly?
I have lost all respect for you.
******************************
lynch genny
smh if you think I am convert and took out the entire team having only voted for a couple villagers this game.
smh if you think I am convert and took out the entire team having only voted for a couple villagers this game.
A) did you silence genny?lynch genny
smh if you think I am convert and took out the entire team having only voted for a couple villagers this game.
B) are you chaos?
The issue is that it wasn't as if it was going to be close today regardless, genny definitely had the vote today. Seems like a last ditch effort to steer the lynch away from herself.I think that's what I will end up doing too, but it does worry me that the reverse psychology would work here because hating lynching silenced people is well known enough that we would not do that and thus lynch her...
Trying to take the silencing out of my decision on this so I don't lose my mind, so
***Lynch Genny***
Unless I can be convinced otherwise.
nope to both. A happy little penguin villager that could cancel lynch once at the cost of a posting restriction next day. Good times.A) did you silence genny?
B) are you chaos?
The question is though is why are you saying this when you had an entirely different list yesterday? Kind of the same with insisting I was the nefarious convert to voting old men and then guis and strider yesterday with nary a mention of me again? Are you chaos?The issue is that it wasn't as if it was going to be close today regardless, genny definitely had the vote today. Seems like a last ditch effort to steer the lynch away from herself.
Is Rojo silenced too? FFS.
Just was weird on your insistence on how the silencing worked earlier, seems like you had knowledge regarding it. And 2+ roles makes it seem Chaosy.nope to both. A happy little penguin villager that could cancel lynch once at the cost of a posting restriction next day. Good times.
Nope not chaos, just trying to engage and consider all possibilities. And I sometimes allude to certain people and how I will go at night, and don't go that way at all. I wonder why I would do such a thing like that 🙂 but I really would have went Caia if anyone else but genny was blocked.The question is though is why are you saying this when you had an entirely different list yesterday? Kind of the same with insisting I was the nefarious convert to voting old men and then guis and strider yesterday with nary a mention of me again? Are you chaos?
I didn't have knowledge. I was trying to put it together by day people were silenced, and know people refuse to use that particular ability many times and mods can get touchy about then insisting it be used since they went through the trouble of putting it in. hahaJust was weird on your insistence on how the silencing worked earlier, seems like you had knowledge regarding it. And 2+ roles makes it seem Chaosy.
Nope not chaos, just trying to engage and consider all possibilities. And I sometimes allude to certain people and how I will go at night, and don't go that way at all. I wonder why I would do such a thing like that 🙂 but I really would have went Caia if anyone else but genny was blocked.
Why are two people silenced??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 9 Mimosassss Lynch Tally
Genny (4)- STL, Caia, Lupin, Rojo
Lupin (1)- Genny
5/7 voting!
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (10 hours)
Genny (4)- STL, Caia, Lupin, Rojo
Lupin (1)- Genny
5/7 voting!
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (10 hours)
not sure, because if they were smart, they would have gone me or STL instead of jojo. lolWhy are two people silenced??
not sure, because if they were smart, they would have gone me or STL instead of jojo. lol
Yeah, he was an odd choice....
@strider144 -are you able to silence? 🙂
Anybody able to boost another person's actions? Because if there isn't a reason for the double, I am tempted to think one of them is faking and narrowing our wolf down to 50/50.
But that sounds too easy as well.
But that sounds too easy as well.
Oooo. That would be fun for the noob to be chaos in his first time out. Still jelly that I've only been chaos once in my career, followed by a revive chaos in Jil's, erm, Trilt's, favorite things game. Two times in five years? Bum luck.@strider144 -are you able to silence? 🙂
Edit: oh and I guess the convert in your immuno game too. So two semi chaos, one actual.
Last edited:
*******Oooo. That would be fun for the noob to be chaos in his first time out. Still jelly that I've only been chaos once in my career, followed by a revive chaos in trilt's favorite things game. Two times in five years? Bum luck.
Ftfy 🙂
I've been chaos more than I've been a wolf. It's weird.
*******
Hahaha. Maybe subconsciously I was thinking of your record and put in your name instead of Trilt's.*******
Ftfy 🙂
I've been chaos more than I've been a wolf. It's weird.
*******
@strider144 I know you are ignoring this. Answer the question.@strider144 -are you able to silence? 🙂
Day 9 Just Woke Up From A Nap Lynch Tally
Genny (4)- STL, Caia, Lupin, Rojo
Lupin (1)- Genny
5/7 voting!
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (3.5 hours)
Genny (4)- STL, Caia, Lupin, Rojo
Lupin (1)- Genny
5/7 voting!
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (3.5 hours)
*******unlynch whoever, lynch strider*******
Day 9 Just Woke Up From A Nap Lynch Tally
Genny (3)- Caia, Lupin, Rojo
Lupin (1)- Genny
Strider (1)- STL
5/7 voting!
Not voting: @LadyOtheFarm @strider144
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (2.5 hours)
Genny (3)- Caia, Lupin, Rojo
Lupin (1)- Genny
Strider (1)- STL
5/7 voting!
Not voting: @LadyOtheFarm @strider144
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (2.5 hours)
Where is everyone?
Do the zookeepers need to come around and start poking everyone with sticks? I'm bored! Entertain me!

Do the zookeepers need to come around and start poking everyone with sticks? I'm bored! Entertain me!

*******unlynch whoever, lynch strider*******
Can you explain how you know strider is ignoring you and why you switched?
Lynch genny
My second choice is STL, unless this strider thing turns up something.
My second choice is STL, unless this strider thing turns up something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I tried to go through her posts outside of this thread multiple times today to see if she was on other threads. Found by accident that she left her time last on, on. She was here after results posted this morning, and she also checked in after the tag. No posts today at all on thread.Can you explain how you know strider is ignoring you and why you switched?
Edit: why I switched - to get her talking. I punish ignoring questions initially with simply a lynch vote, and later with driving hard to get them lynched. She is still in the simply receiving one vote category.
Strider is the rare medical he that has wandered to this forum. 🙂I tried to go through her posts outside of this thread multiple times today to see if she was on other threads. Found by accident that she left her time last on, on. She was here after results posted this morning, and she also checked in after the tag. No posts today at all on thread.
Edit: why I switched - to get her talking. I punish ignoring questions initially with simply a lynch vote, and later with driving hard to get them lynched. She is still in the simply receiving one vote category.
Day 9 Just Woke Up From A Nap Lynch Tally
Genny (4)- Caia, Lupin, Rojo, LOTF
Lupin (1)- Genny
Strider (1)- STL
6/7 voting!
Not voting: @strider144
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (~2 hours)
Genny (4)- Caia, Lupin, Rojo, LOTF
Lupin (1)- Genny
Strider (1)- STL
6/7 voting!
Not voting: @strider144
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (~2 hours)
Last edited:
*********Day 9 Just Woke Up From A Nap Lynch Tally
Genny (3)- Caia, Lupin, Rojo, LOTF
Lupin (1)- Genny
Strider (1)- STL
6/7 voting!
Not voting: @strider144
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (~2 hours)
Maybe go back to bed... Counting is hard right when you wake up 😉 😛
*********
I have no qualms re-stabbing the dead.*********
Maybe go back to bed... Counting is hard right when you wake up 😉 😛
*********

Sooooo
Cool. Glad almost half of the people are either prevented from talking or just ignoring everyone.
Cool. Glad almost half of the people are either prevented from talking or just ignoring everyone.
*************I have no qualms re-stabbing the dead.![]()
(Though I was being serious. Counting is hard right when you wake up.)
*************
Maybe don't allow for more than a quarter of the game to be silenced with 7 players left? 😉
That it is. That it is*************
![]()
(Though I was being serious. Counting is hard right when you wake up.)
*************
@strider144 are you silenced too?
Day 9 Y'all Are Boring Me Lynch Tally
Genny (4)- Caia, Lupin, Rojo, LOTF
Lupin (1)- Genny
Strider (1)- STL
6/7 voting!
Not voting: @strider144
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (1 hour)
I am not getting emails to tell me when new comments are posted today, so ... fun.
I was wondering if we should play "ask the silent people things?"
I was wondering if we should play "ask the silent people things?"
I am not getting emails to tell me when new comments are posted today, so ... fun.
I was wondering if we should play "ask the silent people things?"
Sure. Might as well since I'm bored.
@thedrjojo
Like the wolf post if you got any descriptors with your silencing.
Like the villager one if you didn't.
Re: mating PM
Like the wolf post if you got any descriptors with your silencing.
Like the villager one if you didn't.
Re: mating PM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, got them working again! Too much stuff on my phone...I am not getting emails to tell me when new comments are posted today, so ... fun
Who all was silenced before (again)?@thedrjojo
Like the wolf post if you got any descriptors with your silencing.
Like the villager one if you didn't.
Re: mating PM
Who all was silenced before (again)?
D5 Coop
D7 Strider
D9 Genny/Rojo/maybe strider?
Day 9 Y'all Are Boring Me Lynch Tally
Genny (4)- Caia, Lupin, Rojo, LOTF
Lupin ()-
Strider (2)- STL, Genny
6/7 voting!
Not voting: @strider144
Deadline at 11pm EST/ 10 pm CST (1 hour)
Have a question for Genny after Rojo answers this one.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K