You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm wondering if it has something to do with the wolves? Maybe they're industrial cooking oil or something haha.And the mention of the "odd" chemical smell...I'm guessing that's just meant to be from the pan? Or does it mean something more?
And the mention of the "odd" chemical smell...I'm guessing that's just meant to be from the pan? Or does it mean something more?
I thought maybe I was looking into that too much as well but why would it be mentioned???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would assume there is more significance to it than that, but who knows really at this point?And the mention of the "odd" chemical smell...I'm guessing that's just meant to be from the pan? Or does it mean something more?
The starting post of the game says the "bad" foods were leaving good foods out to spoil or be chemically altered...I thought the "odd chemical smell" was alluding to that.
Maybe they are some type of heavily processed food? We might have some pink slime or similar in our midst...I'm wondering if it has something to do with the wolves? Maybe they're industrial cooking oil or something haha.
GMOs everywhere.
Good point, I had forgotten about that.The starting post of the game says the "bad" foods were leaving good foods out to spoil or be chemically altered...I thought the "odd chemical smell" was alluding to that.
Maybe the "chemically altered" refers to how they'll convert someone later on? Like, they'll add some nitrates and then *poof* you've gone from turkey to evil turkey.The starting post of the game says the "bad" foods were leaving good foods out to spoil or be chemically altered...I thought the "odd chemical smell" was alluding to that.
I would assume there is more significance to it than that, but who knows really at this point ?
Maybe the "chemically altered" refers to how they'll convert someone later on? Like, they'll add some nitrates and then *poof* you've gone from turkey to evil turkey.
Ah. Also forgot about the initial post. Yeah, I'd say it's significant. But still doesn't give us any good leads. Blegh. :\
Official Lynch Tally
Saya 1 (WZ)
1/19 votes cast
Lynch Deadline 10 PM GMT/ 6 PM EST
Saya 1 (WZ)
1/19 votes cast
Lynch Deadline 10 PM GMT/ 6 PM EST
We could just as easily go for someone who didn't bandwagon, like BI or GI, or someone who hasn't said much yet.I'm leaning towards either BS or saya at the moment. Nothing solid. They just bandwagoned.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm leaning towards either BS or saya at the moment. Nothing solid. They just bandwagoned.
When did they bandwagon? For the mayor vote? Didn't everyone basically vote for mj
Poor 98cats 🙁 That's so tough. Especially since she's so darn tasty!
Yeah it was kind of a landslide you can't really use bandwagoning as a reason....we'd have better luck just using a random generator.
I don't have anything solid. I don't really think that anyone really has much of anything at all that they're willing to really share. I'm just going out on a limb because I've got nothing else besides RNG =/When did they bandwagon? For the mayor vote? Didn't everyone basically vote for mj
I don't have anything solid. I don't really think that anyone really has much of anything at all that they're willing to really share. I'm just going out on a limb because I've got nothing else besides RNG =/
Oh I have no problem going by RNG in the beginning cause it's impossible for us to know what's up, but I didn't feel like anyone could be picked out for bandwagoning just yet
Wow, these threads move quickly!
I don't know who to lynch, but @VetAshley2117 if off my list 'cause she voted for me during the mayoral election.
Aww thanks BB! And I have no clue who to lynch just yet I'm waiting to see if anyone provides any sort of new information and if not I guess I'll just have to randomly pick....
MadJack hasn't spouted off 10+ conspiracy theories yet. Our mayor's a wolf 😉
I'm kind of suspicious that the wolves have a blocking ability. Either that or the villagers have a blocking ability and someone wanted to use it on me because why not. I'm more inclined to believe it was wolves trying to block the mayor though.
Hell, I'm going to vote to lynch AshGirl. No real reason, but I don't want to lynch someone that voted for me to be mayor right out like that, it just feels like a jerk move, so I can't vote for sayabear3 in good conscience unless we've got some real evidence.
Hell, I'm going to vote to lynch AshGirl. No real reason, but I don't want to lynch someone that voted for me to be mayor right out like that, it just feels like a jerk move, so I can't vote for sayabear3 in good conscience unless we've got some real evidence.
I had the same exact thought 😛MadJack hasn't spouted off 10+ conspiracy theories yet. Our mayor's a wolf 😉
You got blocked last night, MJ?I'm kind of suspicious that the wolves have a blocking ability. Either that or the villagers have a blocking ability and someone wanted to use it on me because why not. I'm more inclined to believe it was wolves trying to block the mayor though.
Hell, I'm going to vote to lynch AshGirl. No real reason, but I don't want to lynch someone that voted for me to be mayor right out like that, it just feels like a jerk move, so I can't vote for sayabear3 in good conscience unless we've got some real evidence.
![]()
I'm kind of suspicious that the wolves have a blocking ability. Either that or the villagers have a blocking ability and someone wanted to use it on me because why not. I'm more inclined to believe it was wolves trying to block the mayor though.
Hell, I'm going to vote to lynch AshGirl. No real reason, but I don't want to lynch someone that voted for me to be mayor right out like that, it just feels like a jerk move, so I can't vote for sayabear3 in good conscience unless we've got some real evidence.
![]()
That's better
Isn't blocking typically a villager action though? I'm not saying there couldn't be wolf blockers in this game, but villagers blocking wolf kills is way more common from the old games I've read. 101 just had a villager blocker (the dog). What makes you think it was wolfy blocking versus villager blocking?
...Blocked from doing what exactly?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I RNG'd someone in my group...pretty sure I shouldn't vote against someone in my group. Right? >_> Second RNG comes up with kittyy. But I'll wait a bit and see if anything interesting pops up. But doubtful, given it's so early in the game.
..yes?Hey, hey, hey, guys, GUYS!
It might be. It's pretty common for people to check out the mayor early on in the game to see what happens and check in on them.If it was a villager, doesn't that mean someone doesn't trust MJ?
Seems like a pretty good idea, since it is a place of power in the game (I assume?)It might be. It's pretty common for people to check out the mayor early on in the game to see what happens and check in on them.
If I could post Gifs from my phone I'd post a "trust no one" x-files gif
Usually the mayor gets an extra ability (can PM one person outside their group, a lynch veto, etc) so it's usually smart to investigate the mayor in the first couple nights.
I'm kind of suspicious that the wolves have a blocking ability. Either that or the villagers have a blocking ability and someone wanted to use it on me because why not. I'm more inclined to believe it was wolves trying to block the mayor though.
Hell, I'm going to vote to lynch AshGirl. No real reason, but I don't want to lynch someone that voted for me to be mayor right out like that, it just feels like a jerk move, so I can't vote for sayabear3 in good conscience unless we've got some real evidence.
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Nah, the dog was a protector. The cow (ME!) was the blocker 😉Isn't blocking typically a villager action though? I'm not saying there couldn't be wolf blockers in this game, but villagers blocking wolf kills is way more common from the old games I've read. 101 just had a villager blocker (the dog). What makes you think it was wolfy blocking versus villager blocking?
I'm supposed to be doing homework right now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How to tell that devyn is our mod 😉D...did anyone else see that rainbow last night? *Hick* I've heard of double rainbows, but this must have been a quad...uh...cuad...to the fourth power!
![]()
You wanna know what my favorite type of beer is?
How did I forget that! I stand corrected.Nah, the dog was a protector. The cow (ME!) was the blocker 😉
I'm supposed to be doing homework right now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone get @Romoret some coffee
I used a random number generator and
So when I go back and count down to #17 that is who I'm voting for (unless someone has a better idea)
So when I go back and count down to #17 that is who I'm voting for (unless someone has a better idea)
Someone get @Romoret some coffee
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You were involved in the vicious wolfy murder of both of us afterall 😛How did I forget that! I stand corrected.
Yep, I have nothing as far as lynching goes... But do you guys know how many veterinarians it takes to screw in a lightbulb? I'll tell you. It takes three. One to change the bulb, and two to complain that an MD makes five times as much for the same procedure!
Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week
Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K