-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This gives me less of a headache than the backwards. At least I don't need a translator, haha.
GI's sure got a great sense of humor this game - is this normal behavior? Something tells me it is game related..Yep, I have nothing as far as lynching goes... But do you guys know how many veterinarians it takes to screw in a lightbulb? I'll tell you. It takes three. One to change the bulb, and two to complain that an MD makes five times as much for the same procedure!
![]()
Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week
Grossly_incandescent has posted jokes twice now. Once was between night close and night results, one was just now, which makes me think her role has a posting restriction. Romoret's seems more like an item or an action someone else made on him like the talk backwards thing.
Or GI is drunk 😉 lol jkGI's sure got a great sense of humor this game - is this normal behavior? Something tells me it is game related..
BAZINGA
Yeah. Especially if Romoret goes back to normal after tonight 'cause I don't remember them posting like that yesterday.
What kind of food is comical?...Bananas?
What kind of food is comical?...Bananas?
Romoret must have been forced to do some talking thing like when the people had to type backwards last game.
Either that or they're drowning their sorrow over losing the mayoral election.
My RNG says we should **lynch UFprevet** and I haven't seen them chime in yet. Waffles tomorrow. Maybe
I've learned better than to guess what GI's role is. That didn't work out too well for me last time 🤣
**********
what is all this "no offense" bs
KILL WITHOUT RESERVATION
**********
what is all this "no offense" bs
KILL WITHOUT RESERVATION
**********
Why couldn't the melons get married?Yeah. Especially if Romoret goes back to normal after tonight 'cause I don't remember them posting like that yesterday.
What kind of food is comical?...Bananas?
.... Because they cantaloupe !! Ha. I just had to contribute there.
**********
what is all this "no offense" bs
KILL WITHOUT RESERVATION
**********
The killing is coming
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do we have items in this game? Romoret could have gotten an item (alcohol). Or there might be someone in the game who is alcohol and can make someone drunk every night.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooo. Do we have items this go-round?
Could make things interesting.Ooo. Do we have items this go-round?
I haven't gotten one yet.Ooo. Do we have items this go-round?
not to my knowledge.Could make things interesting.
Haven had one either myself.not to my knowledge.
I didn't get an item.
Hmmm. I know that there's usually "items have been redistributed," but not sure when that happens. After a lynchin'?
What items could food use? Spatula? Spork? lol
I don't know how to post drunk other than incoherent ramblings. I just become completely lewd, haha.
I don't know how to post drunk other than incoherent ramblings. I just become completely lewd, haha.
Actually, I'm just naturally extremely wittyGI's sure got a great sense of humor this game - is this normal behavior? Something tells me it is game related..
But honestly yeah it's my role to include cheesy jokes.
So anyways I don't want to leave out the med people here. How many doctors does it take to screw in a lightbulb?? Still three. One to find a bulb specialist, one to find a bulb installation specialist, and one to bill it all to Medicare.
What items could food use? Spatula? Spork? lol
I don't know how to post drunk other than incoherent ramblings. I just become completely lewd, haha.
🙁 I can't see your picture @sayabear3
GI must be stinky cheese cause her jokes stink 😛 I kid, I kid.
GI must be stinky cheese cause her jokes stink 😛 I kid, I kid.
🙁 http://meowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/persian-cat-eating-with-chopsticks.gif🙁 I can't see your picture @sayabear3
GI must be stinky cheese cause her jokes stink 😛 I kid, I kid.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Good point about the items have been redistributed thing, I hadn't thought about that. Someone probably has a drunkenness-inducing ability then.
But we didn't have items last time, right? Maybe noobs don't get items?
But we didn't have items last time, right? Maybe noobs don't get items?
Who knows what the mod gods have up their sleevessleeves
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There were no items in farm 101. Since no one is saying they had one last night, I'd say this is another item-less game. They do probably make more work for the mod, so I can see why they don't want them in a game full of noobs with questions.
Is everyone drunk but me?! Haha. Sleeves.Who knows what the mod gods have up their sleevessleeves
Sorry for being so inactive today! Spring break just ended for us and I had to run a million errands instead of the usual go to class and study type of day, so I couldn't be on the internet a lot.
No feelings right now about who we should lynch... seeing as we're all noobs I guess RNG'ing is fine? But I don't want anyone in my group to get hit 🙁 desserts are the best part of the meal after all!
No feelings right now about who we should lynch... seeing as we're all noobs I guess RNG'ing is fine? But I don't want anyone in my group to get hit 🙁 desserts are the best part of the meal after all!
Hahah omg what is going on right now? I leave for an hour and come back to all of this?! Romo is talking weird and GI is cracking me up with her cheesy jokes. You gotta be cheese or something 

This is a question I would like to know the answer to as well... MJ why so quiet?I did RNG and got Mad Jack.. probably not a good idea to lynch our mayor. How were you blocked though @Mad Jack?
I did RNG and got Mad Jack.. probably not a good idea to lynch our mayor. How were you blocked though @Mad Jack?
*************
Lynch LIS
I investigated him last night and he is a hungry wolf.
@LetItSnow
*****************
***********
My mouth is alive with juices like wine....
P.S. Some of you n00bs need to learn to find smaller pics, out of courteousness to mobile-app folks.
***********
I also want to know how MJ was blocked, but at the same time, if he has a useful role I don't want the wolves to get it too. By implying he has something that can be blocked he's already made himself a potential target though so maybe it is best to just out it. At least to your group.
Do we have items in this game? Romoret could have gotten an item (alcohol). Or there might be someone in the game who is alcohol and can make someone drunk every night.
Item, smightem...I'm just having a good time.
Who knows what the mod gods have up their sleevessleeves
Where does the general keep his armies?
IN HIS SLEEVIES!!
Also signing of for the night. Gotta be up early for my first round of rabies shots! Gonna go ahead and **lynch kittyy**. The RNG has spoken.
@epivetlove Kittyy quit and gave her spot to evilsquirrel. So are you lynching ES? You can't lynch kittyy, lol.
Shhhhh let them lynch kitty 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynching kittyy definitely won't get us a wolf though! Not like we have anything to go on yet, but still.
I'm going to lynch Romo for now. Just acting way too weird. I'll check back in the morning.
Pssh! Lynching me won't get you a wolf either. This game is kinda scary when you're waiting to die lol
Whoops. My bad. Will rerun the RNG tomorrow when I'm not so braindumb. **unlynch kittyy**
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Trying to defend yourself when you're innocent is actually awful.Pssh! Lynching me won't get you a wolf either. This game is kinda scary when you're waiting to die lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
