You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I would totally lynch jenjen again if I could
Why?
😱 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
!!! I have a pictures from the biodome. I'll grab them off the hub's computer later and chuck them in the sign up thread.
It's super cool!
You mean these pictures?
It's not a plain block.I think I may have been blocked last night? I got the 24 pack of beer and snacks/blackout message. I'm assuming that is a block.
That's what I thought it was when I first heard it described, but it happened to me 2 nights ago, and the text was misleading.
Ils n'ont pas de sens conformément à votre je ou je ne les remettrais pas en question. Si vous ne voulez pas être interrogé, essayez en fait de lyncher/de faire sérieusement pression sur quelqu'un de sommaire. Lawpy ne le coupe pas et ne l'a plus jamais fait depuis alissa.Good luck with that.
Also, is anyone else sick of playing these games where AM just decides someone should die and gets people to follow? I put out a full color coded breakdown of reads that make perfect sense and match up. Where is your list? Nothing from you this game but cryptic messages to pippy.
S'il retourne le village, vous n'avez effectivement lynché que des villageois tout en jouant tout en ombrageant ceux qui ont poussé au moins un loup. Voyez-vous le problème ici?
Quant à moi d'avoir une liste, je suis presque sûr d'avoir partagé des positions mises à jour chaque fois que vous le demandez, vous ne lisez donc pas mes messages si vous pensez que je parle toujours à Pippy.
Vraiment intéressant que les jeux qui se terminent par des pertes soient les mêmes jeux que les gens décident d'ignorer mes messages. Probablement juste une coïncidence, mais comme toutes choses, le loup-garou.
Please refer to this post from last night:Why?
I think she may be the gun personWasn't getting any good vibes from the gun thing
And also it was the Canadian government asking for guns and I reread the message from when I was rezzed and the Canadian government was also mentioned there so weird coincidence
Please refer to this post from last night:
I think she may be the gun person
No, thats someone else.
Well she was seen with genny the night genny got that message and was possibly attacked so......No, thats someone else.
Well she was seen with genny the night genny got that message and was possibly attacked so......
I got that message 2 nights ago and am still alive but at that time you conveniently had no ideas about what it meant.
This onslaught of Pippy likes to my posts has me worried, especially after her pocketing comments earlier in the game.
Who's following her right now?Also, is anyone else sick of playing these games where AM just decides someone should die and gets people to follow?
I've been telling her for days now that I'm going to lynch her eventually... but at the beginning of the game, she offered not to kill me until end game and I didn't want to be bored this week during lock down, so I haven't pushed her in case she actually had control over that lol
BUT ALSO... unless she completely sold out jboo in a dramatic change of wolf style, she had the single most village position on that lynch vote whatever day jboo was tied (D4 maybe?). It's enough to make me leave her alone a little longer.
...Was I wrong earlier today? I've been known to give you too much credit in the past so let me know now if I'm being dumb about this.This onslaught of Pippy likes to my posts has me worried, especially after her pocketing comments earlier in the game.
“Conveniently” lolI got that message 2 nights ago and am still alive but at that time you conveniently had no ideas about what it meant.
I still have no idea what it means but I still don’t think it sounds good. Especially when jboo was also associated with the Canadian government.
And idk if you think I’m saying the attack and the guns are the same but they’re not but does really no one think it’s weird that jenjen was tracked to genny the night genny was possibly attacked?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who's following her right now?
I've been telling her for days now that I'm going to lynch her eventually... but at the beginning of the game, she offered not to kill me until end game and I didn't want to be bored this week during lock down, so I haven't pushed her in case she actually had control over that lol
BUT ALSO... unless she completely sold out jboo in a dramatic change of wolf style, she had the single most village position on that lynch vote whatever day jboo was tied (D4 maybe?). It's enough to make me leave her alone a little longer.
Then why, in your opinion, is she wanting me lynched so badly? Why completely dismiss my entire reads posts, call me an idiot for voting lawper? Same thing happened last game. Its just getting tiring, honestly.
I mean yes, I thought it was potentially weird, but there are multiple explanations given that we have someone claiming a protective role still alive, and I didn't want to err on the side of lynching a protector.“Conveniently” lol
I still have no idea what it means but I still don’t think it sounds good. Especially when jboo was also associated with the Canadian government.
And idk if you think I’m saying the attack and the guns are the same but they’re not but does really no one think it’s weird that jenjen was tracked to genny the night genny was possibly attacked?
We also don't know for sure that genny was attacked that night, though. Or that jenjen was telling the truth about her role claim tbh. I said originally that on a no-kill night, jenjen could be a killer, a protector, or another role entirely unconnected to the no kill.
I don't see anyone who has counter claimed anything, so that's on those people if they just let it slide.
@holdthemayo are you and genny not getting your night results in the same PM? Because I thought the thing you got last night was what jenjen was.
But if not, then I think I know who that is...?
I'm just really confused about that role though because I didn't get blocked that night, and I thought the language really sounded like blocking.
Maybe it is stealing night results? I don't know. I feel like that's maybe more likely at this point given a combination of things, but I don't know why they are stealing night results from a mason 😕
I'm just really confused about that role though because I didn't get blocked that night, and I thought the language really sounded like blocking.
Maybe it is stealing night results? I don't know. I feel like that's maybe more likely at this point given a combination of things, but I don't know why they are stealing night results from a mason 😕
There are also now too many night results for the number of players left alive, soooo that's why I wish other people would just cough this **** up because all it's doing is making people go in circles. If we knew what was going on we could just figure it out and get over it and move on.
I feel like right now we're clearing the wrong people
I feel like right now we're clearing the wrong people

@holdthemayo are you and genny not getting your night results in the same PM? Because I thought the thing you got last night was what jenjen was.
Genny received 2 messages on N2.
One was the weird phone call about guns.
The second mentioned a frightening presence that was there to protect her.
OFFICIAL DAY 7 - Anne of Green Gables Tally
Lawp (1) - Cubs
Cubs (1) - AM
2/12
missing: lots
ee er
Deadline at 8 Canada/10 Eastern (~9.15 hours)
Lawp (1) - Cubs
Cubs (1) - AM
2/12
missing: lots
ee er
Deadline at 8 Canada/10 Eastern (~9.15 hours)
For my part...
N5: Cubs --> no one
N6: Mel --> mayo
I also got all the snacks & beer on N5. I didn't think it was a block because I set out to track Cubs and he got a message that it went through, so I just thought he didn't visit anyone.
Last night I got protected by something else.
So I don't know.
I feel like it's wolfy af to steal my night results after I claimed tracker, so if that's Mel, then I'm probably going to lynch there today unless there's a really good explanation for why he thought that made sense.
I'd also like to re-evaluate Snowy even though Cubs thinks she's fine.
N5: Cubs --> no one
N6: Mel --> mayo
I also got all the snacks & beer on N5. I didn't think it was a block because I set out to track Cubs and he got a message that it went through, so I just thought he didn't visit anyone.
Last night I got protected by something else.

So I don't know.
I feel like it's wolfy af to steal my night results after I claimed tracker, so if that's Mel, then I'm probably going to lynch there today unless there's a really good explanation for why he thought that made sense.
I'd also like to re-evaluate Snowy even though Cubs thinks she's fine.
Ok so yeah, she was the kill target N2 I think.Genny received 2 messages on N2.
One was the weird phone call about guns.
The second mentioned a frightening presence that was there to protect her.
Which means I was probably the kill target last night?
Lynch Mel
For my part...
N5: Cubs --> no one
N6: Mel --> mayo
I also got all the snacks & beer on N5. I didn't think it was a block because I set out to track Cubs and he got a message that it went through, so I just thought he didn't visit anyone.
Last night I got protected by something else.
So I don't know.
I feel like it's wolfy af to steal my night results after I claimed tracker, so if that's Mel, then I'm probably going to lynch there today unless there's a really good explanation for why he thought that made sense.
I'd also like to re-evaluate Snowy even though Cubs thinks she's fine.
So youre the sticky sweet treat person?
I keep offering people maple candy on the thread and they seem to like it about as much as I doSo youre the sticky sweet treat person?
Which is to say, not a lot
You'll find out tomorrow anyways because I doubt people get protected twice
I keep offering people maple candy on the thread and they seem to like it about as much as I do
Which is to say, not a lot
You'll find out tomorrow anyways because I doubt people get protected twice
Well then if you successfully tracked me, the beer and snacks cant be a block, and Mel cant be the wolf blocker.
I know that.Well then if you successfully tracked me, the beer and snacks cant be a block, and Mel cant be the wolf blocker.
Did you read the other posts I just wrote?
Weird that it’s frightening but also protective?Genny received 2 messages on N2.
One was the weird phone call about guns.
The second mentioned a frightening presence that was there to protect her.
I'm not really worried about it because it maybe saved my life last night and the message was not that straightforward. We obviously can't quote it but the overall impression was a sense of protection.Weird that it’s frightening but also protective?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weird that it’s frightening but also protective?
I'm not really worried about it because it maybe saved my life last night and the message was not that straightforward. We obviously can't quote it but the overall impression was a sense of protection.
How is this even still being questioned?? Do you think the protector is a wolf??
How is this even still being questioned?? Do you think the protector is a wolf??
So then why would they be protecting villagers?
Sorry would you prefer if I didn’t talk? When did I suggest the protector was a wolf?How is this even still being questioned?? Do you think the protector is a wolf??
Weird that it’s frightening but also protective?
Like Shrek. Scary and smelly, but there for good
Sorry would you prefer if I didn’t talk? When did I suggest the protector was a wolf?
I asked if yall think the protector is a wolf and pippy thumbs upped.
Lynch Snowy
Reasons
Reasons
I thumbed up the question of "why is this still being questioned" dude 🙄I asked if yall think the protector is a wolf and pippy thumbs upped.
Can you slow down and read my posts before you react?
I don't think the protector is a wolf, I think they probably saved my life.
OFFICIAL DAY 7 - Anne of Green Gables Tally
Lawp (1) - Cubs
Cubs (1) - AM
Mel (1) - Pippy
Snowy (1) - Moose
4/12
missing: lots
ee er
Deadline at 8 Canada/10 Eastern (~8.5 hours)
Lawp (1) - Cubs
Cubs (1) - AM
Mel (1) - Pippy
Snowy (1) - Moose
4/12
missing: lots
ee er
Deadline at 8 Canada/10 Eastern (~8.5 hours)
J'allais être plus actif aujourd'hui mais vissez cette restriction.
Lynch Pippy
c'est ce moment du jeu. Sera en train de lire et pourrait changer d'avis. Si vous avez des questions, identifiez-moi. Je répondrai par Mayo si Mayo est d'accord avec ça.
ETA:
J'ai reçu le message collant hier soir
Lynch Pippy
c'est ce moment du jeu. Sera en train de lire et pourrait changer d'avis. Si vous avez des questions, identifiez-moi. Je répondrai par Mayo si Mayo est d'accord avec ça.
ETA:
J'ai reçu le message collant hier soir
I'm not even going to translate that. The heck are you doing?
Look folks. Here is what I think happened:
> Village tracker claims role on thread.
> Wolves assume she will be protected that night, so instead of killing her that night, they knock her out with beer and nanaimo bar overload so she doesn't get her tracking result.
> Wolves attempt a kill on tracker the next night, but oh snap she is protected. No death.
> Same night, tracker tracks the person who overloaded her with snacks the night before and thus lynches them for wolfy behavior.
Like in what universe am I a more likely wolf than you in this scenario? Should have used your role in a less sketchy way.
Look folks. Here is what I think happened:
> Village tracker claims role on thread.
> Wolves assume she will be protected that night, so instead of killing her that night, they knock her out with beer and nanaimo bar overload so she doesn't get her tracking result.
> Wolves attempt a kill on tracker the next night, but oh snap she is protected. No death.
> Same night, tracker tracks the person who overloaded her with snacks the night before and thus lynches them for wolfy behavior.
Like in what universe am I a more likely wolf than you in this scenario? Should have used your role in a less sketchy way.
Also, I was also invited to the BioDome (@cubsrule4e), were you invited?
Yeah. Cause I tracked your wolfy butt.J'ai reçu le message collant hier soir
Enjoy the syrup, I am told it is high grade.
Not good enough at this stage in the game with still only one wolf down.Reasons
Don't make me spend the rest of today trying to pry stuff out of people.
I just got confirmation of some very disappointing news IRL and my life is kinda sorta in shambles, so I am probably going to be progressively grumpier as that sinks in.
I'm so sorry you're dealing with that Pippy 🙁 I hope it all works out in the end!Not good enough at this stage in the game with still only one wolf down.
Don't make me spend the rest of today trying to pry stuff out of people.
I just got confirmation of some very disappointing news IRL and my life is kinda sorta in shambles, so I am probably going to be progressively grumpier as that sinks in.
My reasons have already been stated (she is one of the first votes on my lynches consistently) and I have another reason to believe it, it will be shared in good time
OFFICIAL DAY 7 - Anne of Green Gables Tally
Lawp (1) - Cubs
Cubs (1) - AM
Mel (1) - Pippy
Snowy (1) - Moose
Pippy (1) - Mel
5/12
missing: lots
ee er
Deadline at 8 Canada/10 Eastern (~7.15 hours)
Lawp (1) - Cubs
Cubs (1) - AM
Mel (1) - Pippy
Snowy (1) - Moose
Pippy (1) - Mel
5/12
missing: lots
ee er
Deadline at 8 Canada/10 Eastern (~7.15 hours)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok she was going to be my second choice today so I'm on board with that vote...I'm so sorry you're dealing with that Pippy 🙁 I hope it all works out in the end!
My reasons have already been stated (she is one of the first votes on my lynches consistently) and I have another reason to believe it, it will be shared in good time
It just doesn't really help people to say "reasons" when the village has been so lost for most of this game (I'm including myself here obviously)
I'm not even going to translate that. The heck are you doing?
Look folks. Here is what I think happened:
> Village tracker claims role on thread.
> Wolves assume she will be protected that night, so instead of killing her that night, they knock her out with beer and nanaimo bar overload so she doesn't get her tracking result.
> Wolves attempt a kill on tracker the next night, but oh snap she is protected. No death.
> Same night, tracker tracks the person who overloaded her with snacks the night before and thus lynches them for wolfy behavior.
you said you DID get results on me N5, and I got a message about the tracking syrup. So you werent blocked.
Eh bien depuis que Pippy m'a démasqué.I'm not even going to translate that. The heck are you doing?
Look folks. Here is what I think happened:
> Village tracker claims role on thread.
> Wolves assume she will be protected that night, so instead of killing her that night, they knock her out with beer and nanaimo bar overload so she doesn't get her tracking result.
> Wolves attempt a kill on tracker the next night, but oh snap she is protected. No death.
> Same night, tracker tracks the person who overloaded her with snacks the night before and thus lynches them for wolfy behavior.
Like in what universe am I a more likely wolf than you in this scenario? Should have used your role in a less sketchy way.
Je protège les gens des actions nocturnes des autres. J'ai spécifiquement précisé avec les mods que je ne bloque pas la personne que j'ai ciblée et malheureusement je ne bloque pas les tués, donc c'est pour des choses comme arrêter le post-restricteur ou peut-être arrêter les conversions ou quelque chose (les mods ne me donneraient pas une idée claire) répondre si cela arrêterait une conversion, mais je suppose que c'était pour ne pas révéler s'il y a une conversion ou non).
cibles:
N1 - MOOSE - parce que le maire
N2 - AM - voulait voir si ça allait la débarrasser de sa conversation en français
N3 - Alissa ma partenaire PM
N4 - Annulation de nuit
N5 - Pippy - balançait tellement d'informations sur le fil que je me suis dit que jenjen la protégerait d'une mort, donc je doublerais et m'assurerais que rien d'autre ne lui arriverait.
N6 - Mayo parce que je n'ai pas beaucoup parlé à Mayo pendant mes études d'hier. Mayo a été sur ma liste "probablement village mais incertain". Tout le monde semblait lire Mayo dans le village, alors je voulais essayer de les protéger pour pouvoir leur parler aujourd'hui.
Unlynch Pippy
C'était à peu près la réaction pippy villageois pippy que je cherchais haha
I have repeatedly told you I was NOT blocked from an action perspective.you said you DID get results on me N5, and I got a message about the tracking syrup. So you werent blocked.
But. Blocking ≠ actually receiving night results.
The snack message includes something about blacking out and not remembering anything.
So it is entirely possible I tracked you, and YOU got the message that I tracked you, but then I blacked out so I did not get information about who YOU visited.
Mel said:
"Well since Pippy exposed me.
I protect people from the nocturnal actions of others. I specifically specified with the mods that I do not block the person I have targeted and unfortunately I do not block the killed, so it is for things like stop the post-restrictor or maybe stop conversions or something (mods wouldn't give me a clear idea) answer if that would stop a conversion, but I guess it was to not reveal if there is a conversion or not).
cibles:
N1 - MOOSE -
because the mayor
N2 - AM - wanted to see if it would get rid of her conversation in French
N3 - Alissa my PM partner
N4 - Night cancel
N5 - Pippy - was throwing so much information on the thread that I figured that jenjen would protect her from death, so I would double up and make sure nothing else happened to her.
N6 - Mayo because I didn't talk to Mayo much during my studies yesterday. Mayo was on my list "probably village but uncertain". Everyone seemed to read Mayo in the village, so I wanted to try to protect them so I could talk to them today.
Unlynch Pippy
It was pretty much the pippy pippy villager reaction that I was looking for haha "
Vous êtes les bienvenus
"Well since Pippy exposed me.
I protect people from the nocturnal actions of others. I specifically specified with the mods that I do not block the person I have targeted and unfortunately I do not block the killed, so it is for things like stop the post-restrictor or maybe stop conversions or something (mods wouldn't give me a clear idea) answer if that would stop a conversion, but I guess it was to not reveal if there is a conversion or not).
cibles:
N1 - MOOSE -
because the mayor
N2 - AM - wanted to see if it would get rid of her conversation in French
N3 - Alissa my PM partner
N4 - Night cancel
N5 - Pippy - was throwing so much information on the thread that I figured that jenjen would protect her from death, so I would double up and make sure nothing else happened to her.
N6 - Mayo because I didn't talk to Mayo much during my studies yesterday. Mayo was on my list "probably village but uncertain". Everyone seemed to read Mayo in the village, so I wanted to try to protect them so I could talk to them today.
Unlynch Pippy
It was pretty much the pippy pippy villager reaction that I was looking for haha "
Vous êtes les bienvenus
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K