WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For my result on you, {and I am paraphrasing here because we have to} I saw that you didn't visit anyone.

So that could be that you didn't visit anyone, or it could be that I didn't get to see who you visited because I was too drunk.

I don't know how much more clear I can be within the confines of the game rules.

Other people who got this result at some point can corroborate.
 
Mel said:

"Well since Pippy exposed me.
I protect people from the nocturnal actions of others. I specifically specified with the mods that I do not block the person I have targeted and unfortunately I do not block the killed, so it is for things like stop the post-restrictor or maybe stop conversions or something (mods wouldn't give me a clear idea) answer if that would stop a conversion, but I guess it was to not reveal if there is a conversion or not).


cibles:
N1 - MOOSE -
because the mayor

N2 - AM - wanted to see if it would get rid of her conversation in French
N3 - Alissa my PM partner
N4 - Night cancel
N5 - Pippy - was throwing so much information on the thread that I figured that jenjen would protect her from death, so I would double up and make sure nothing else happened to her.

N6 - Mayo because I didn't talk to Mayo much during my studies yesterday. Mayo was on my list "probably village but uncertain". Everyone seemed to read Mayo in the village, so I wanted to try to protect them so I could talk to them today.

Unlynch Pippy


It was pretty much the pippy pippy villager reaction that I was looking for haha "



Vous êtes les bienvenus
@Melchizedek If you're not stopping kills, I don't understand how you think that is a beneficial village action, or why you would target Moose with that N1 considering that she would probably have a lot of INVESTIGATIVE ROLES sent at her.

It sounds like you're trying to hide info from village power roles.

Wicked, wicked sketchy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For my result on you, {and I am paraphrasing here because we have to} I saw that you didn't visit anyone.

So that could be that you didn't visit anyone, or it could be that I didn't get to see who you visited because I was too drunk.

I don't know how much more clear I can be within the confines of the game rules.

Other people who got this result at some point can corroborate.

And i didnt visit anyone. So thats why Im taking it to mean that you werent blocked. Especially if it said in any certain terms that you saw Cubs didnt visit anyone vs you blacked out and couldnt remember anything that happened which is what MOOSE's N1 result said.
 
I'm still feeling suspicious vibes toward snowy. She keeps throwing shade at people and I don't think the evidence of who she is choosing to send items to means much for affiliation. jboo tried to claim she was villager because she was the rezzer + most people were reading Barks as villager so she was claiming that because barks is supposedly village, jboo must be. It doesn't seem that farfetched for snowy to be a wolf sending out items to people she knows are villagers so that she can claim this as evidence that she is obviously a villager in times like these.

lynch Snow


At work last night I came up with this tinfoil:
Pippy I know you were questioning why it made sense for the wolves to kill Flushy the other night. So why would wolves choose to kill Flushy? No one has claimed they redirected this action.
These are the facts:
D4 Flushy expressed strong opinions on thread about certain players (ie Cubs is village. Mel is a wolf. AM is village). For a hand full of wolves who are probably PR hunting, what role does that sound like? That would mean that Mel is a wolf and Cubs and AM are villagers/3P (non-wolves). Then Flushy dies the next possible chance that the wolves have to night kill.
 
@WonderingStudent how do you feel about art supplies
They're cool but not usually what I do with my time.

So you just went in it and did nothing? These totally vague night results are beginning to wear on me. Anyone else besides barks and 3M go in? Maybe this is the "Group" mentioned in the write up.
I visited the BioDome last night also! I guess some of us made a quick stop in Montreal for some fun times. Sorry some people couldn't make it 🤣
 
@Melchizedek If you're not stopping kills, I don't understand how you think that is a beneficial village action, or why you would target Moose with that N1 considering that she would probably have a lot of INVESTIGATIVE ROLES sent at her.

It sounds like you're trying to hide info from village power roles.

Wicked, wicked sketchy.
parce que cela empêche les loups d'utiliser des capacités non-tueuses sur le maire / les gens aussi? C'était N1, je n'avais aucune idée des capacités qui flottaient. Une meute de loups aurait su qu'une sorte de protection irait dans le sens du maire, donc je ne m'attendais pas à ce qu'ils essaient de tuer le maire, mais je m'attendais à une sorte d'interférence de la part d'autres capacités.

Vous êtes officiellement juste énervé d'avoir agi sur vous et vous ne pensez pas clairement à l'utilité de la capacité. 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
parce que cela empêche les loups d'utiliser des capacités non-tueuses sur le maire / les gens aussi? C'était N1, je n'avais aucune idée des capacités qui flottaient. Une meute de loups aurait su qu'une sorte de protection irait dans le sens du maire, donc je ne m'attendais pas à ce qu'ils essaient de tuer le maire, mais je m'attendais à une sorte d'interférence de la part d'autres capacités.

Vous êtes officiellement juste énervé d'avoir agi sur vous et vous ne pensez pas clairement à l'utilité de la capacité. 😛
It blocks killing but you didn’t think wolves would try to kill her so I just don’t understand why you used it on her?
 
These past few days it's been snowy and barks on my lynch. I'm sketch of both of them.

Edit because posted before finished sentence

So you think we are sketch just because we were voting you for just barely missing being lynched, not giving straight clear answers or reads, and just being shady in general? Like I don't think you are a wolf now, but you can't say how you were playing earlier was helpful to village 🙄

So did anyone get a message of being attacked?

Lynch lawper

Why lawpy?

@SnowshoeDog143 remind me again who you sent items to? I got a strange result for Zep on N3 and I am leaning towards that being a one-off action

(I do have another possible explanation but would like this first)

Alissa, Fern, Cubs, night cancel, jenjen, barks

Someone asked me to go into the Biodome with them last night and I did

Oh I visited there once in real life. but for the game thats new. What happened?

Good luck with that.

Also, is anyone else sick of playing these games where AM just decides someone should die and gets people to follow? I put out a full color coded breakdown of reads that make perfect sense and match up. Where is your list? Nothing from you this game but cryptic messages to pippy.

I mean AM hasn't really led any of the lynches this game.
 
J'allais être plus actif aujourd'hui mais vissez cette restriction.

Lynch Pippy

c'est ce moment du jeu. Sera en train de lire et pourrait changer d'avis. Si vous avez des questions, identifiez-moi. Je répondrai par Mayo si Mayo est d'accord avec ça.

ETA:

J'ai reçu le message collant hier soir

What is this post even?

Also that role reveal is odd and your target reasons are weirder. WHy moose the first night when she needed to be investigated? Why mayo last night?

lynch mel
 
Yeah but you also blocked all the villagers from using power roles on the mayor.
And follow up -- do we know if that's how it actually works? How do we know it stops people from acting as opposed to just sending all list of all the actions targeting that person to Monsieur Frommage?

Can anyone tell me if they also targeted me two nights ago?

Because I'll repeat: if it voyeurs or STEALS night results.... and Mel used it on the mayor N1 when she was probably going to have every investigative role in the game sent at her...

....tell me how that is village.

Because to me, it looks like someone tried to throw out a huge net to catch every village power role.

So yeah, Mssr. Fromage, I can see why you would target Moose when "we didn't know what was out there."

I just don't think your "we" is the same as my "we." 🙄
 
I'm still feeling suspicious vibes toward snowy. She keeps throwing shade at people and I don't think the evidence of who she is choosing to send items to means much for affiliation. jboo tried to claim she was villager because she was the rezzer + most people were reading Barks as villager so she was claiming that because barks is supposedly village, jboo must be. It doesn't seem that farfetched for snowy to be a wolf sending out items to people she knows are villagers so that she can claim this as evidence that she is obviously a villager in times like these.

lynch Snow


At work last night I came up with this tinfoil:
Pippy I know you were questioning why it made sense for the wolves to kill Flushy the other night. So why would wolves choose to kill Flushy? No one has claimed they redirected this action.
These are the facts:
D4 Flushy expressed strong opinions on thread about certain players (ie Cubs is village. Mel is a wolf. AM is village). For a hand full of wolves who are probably PR hunting, what role does that sound like? That would mean that Mel is a wolf and Cubs and AM are villagers/3P (non-wolves). Then Flushy dies the next possible chance that the wolves have to night kill.

Who exactly have I been throwing shade at? I've been trying to figure out who the wolves are and villagers keep dying so forgive me for going back to double check on people I have in my strong village pile.
 
OFFICIAL DAY 7 - Anne of Green Gables Tally

Lawp (1) - Cubs
Cubs (1) - AM
Mel (2) - Pippy, Snowy
Snowy (2) - Moose, Wondering
Pippy ()

6/12

missing: More than a few

ee er

Deadline at 8 Canada/10 Eastern (~6.15 hours)

AnguishedOrneryHen-small.gif
 
Anyways I am going to be late to work now. Will finish catching up on this last page when I can, but my next rotation starts again so might not be on until my break.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dont even know what Im doing anymore. Which means I need to go in the total opposite direction. And trust people I dont want to trust.

God keep our land, Glorious and Free, O Canada we stand on guard for thee

O' Caaaaaaaaanada! We stand on guuuuaaard FOOOOORRRRR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unlynch lawper
Lynch snowy


Edit: Forgot... *mic drop*
 
I dont even know what Im doing anymore. Which means I need to go in the total opposite direction. And trust people I dont want to trust.

God keep our land, Glorious and Free, O Canada we stand on guard for thee

O' Caaaaaaaaanada! We stand on guuuuaaard FOOOOORRRRR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unlynch lawper
Lynch snowy

I just don't know if snowy and mel are both wolves