Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It literally just says we hung out while maintaining social distancing
Same here
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It literally just says we hung out while maintaining social distancing
Je regarde juste les votes pour les futurs trackers.😕 explain smoothly
How sure are you on this?
What am I, smoked meat?I'm choosing to trust someone. I've had Snowy on my sketchy list from the beginning, so it isn't a big leap of faith.
What am I, smoked meat?
What am I, smoked meat?
(It's incredible. I just used it in place of "chopped liver" because it sounded better for this theme)That sounds fantastic. Honestly, my gut likes your vote, but not the company you are keeping on it.
Do you want to like, actually share your thoughts on this lynch in real time or are you just going to judge people from the cornerJe regarde juste les votes pour les futurs trackers.
Ce dernier semble optimal.Do you want to like, actually share your thoughts on this lynch in real time or are you just going to judge people from the corner
This. Mel’s role doesn’t make sense to me in light of jenjen also claiming protector. And it’s just sounds sketch...like he’s leaving something out.Why would there be a protector and then a "night action" protector? This is totally redundant.
I am a protector role. But neither of my PM partners have asked for it
This. Mel’s role doesn’t make sense to me in light of jenjen also claiming protector. And it’s just sounds sketch...like he’s leaving something out.
Can you elaborate...trying to differentiate between what you have claimed and what Mel is claiming
Lynch Mel
I can protect against attacks specifically.Can you elaborate...trying to differentiate between what you have claimed and what Mel is claiming
Okay I'm caught up.
I can protect against attacks specifically.
Ability does not equate affiliation!!!Here you go people
Cubs
Just
May - Mason
Pippy - tracker
Snowy - Item distributor - I dont understand how this can be a wolf role, unless theres some stipulation that all items must be sent to villagers which doesnt really make any sense, because if she were lynched and flipped wolf, that clears every player who ever received an item.
Moose/Wondering - MOOSE claims killing jboo. Vouches for Wondering. I know Wonderings role but I dont know what it does or means. They are most likely on the same team V/V. Moose was vouching for her to me yesterday when I started asking questions.
BUT - You cant completely rule out a W/W scenario. If wolves had up to 5, or 4 and knew they were getting a conversion, then a bold strategy would be to have MOOSE kill jboo somehow for the cred, while also claiming the night cancel (NAI, but she keeps reminding us about how village both actions are).
3M - Vote thief. Im just not convinced that this is village. How is it helpful? Pippy says she had been pushing the jboo lynch, but they could have set up the bus for Jboo's for death, knowing she had already used her ability to rez a wolf to get the village cred.
That leaves other potential wolves as
Mel
AM - french speaker
Lawper
Barks
And if Barks wasnt rezzed as a wolf, then any one of the above could now be a wolf if conversion has happened.
Did you read her role?@SnowshoeDog143 remind me again who you sent items to? I got a strange result for Zep on N3 and I am leaning towards that being a one-off action
(I do have another possible explanation but would like this first)
Ability does not equate affiliation!!!
I've seen wolf seers, trackers, night cancelers, and every other type of this must be a villager role be a wolf. Friendly reminder for the group.
Oh duh.Did you read her role?
Its not a claim. I can confirm jen's role.
Do you know who the gun person is and do you trust them?Its not a claim. I can confirm jen's role.
I don't totally see snowy as a wolf tbhI'm confused why you're voting Snowy
I don't totally see snowy as a wolf tbh
What?What about wolf masons?
Do you know who the gun person is and do you trust them?
Or did you say earlier that it wasn't jenjen because you knew for sure she was the protector
I'm just trying to understand why cubs is voting someone in his village reads
Because I missed/forgot about that claim when I was thinking through thingsYes, and I dont know.
It was already out that jen was protector so I was confused why youd vote there.
I assume this couldn't be a thing?? Because the point of masons is to have 2 confirmed village that can PM, right? But wolves already have a chat with each other, so I don't see how that mechanic would be any different? Unless you had 1 village mason 1 wolf mason, although that would just be an extra PM chat and would undoubtedly aid the wolves quite a bit with the village mason thinking the other is village as well the whole time. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong though.What about wolf masons?
I assume this couldn't be a thing?? Because the point of masons is to have 2 confirmed village that can PM, right? But wolves already have a chat with each other, so I don't see how that mechanic would be any different? Unless you had 1 village mason 1 wolf mason, although that would just be an extra PM chat and would undoubtedly aid the wolves quite a bit with the village mason thinking the other is village as well the whole time. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong though.
Mason is defined as having two people of the same affiliation. Neighbors are two people who share a permanent pm without knowing the other's affiliation. So masons are essentially guaranteed.I assume this couldn't be a thing?? Because the point of masons is to have 2 confirmed village that can PM, right? But wolves already have a chat with each other, so I don't see how that mechanic would be any different? Unless you had 1 village mason 1 wolf mason, although that would just be an extra PM chat and would undoubtedly aid the wolves quite a bit with the village mason thinking the other is village as well the whole time. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong though.
Yes this is what I thought. Thank youMason is defined as having two people of the same affiliation. Neighbors are two people who share a permanent pm without knowing the other's affiliation. So masons are essentially guaranteed.
Dans la définition la plus vraie du mot, les maçons ne doivent pas nécessairement être la même affiliation (mais le sont presque toujours). Ils ne peuvent tout simplement pas être mafieux. Ainsi, un maçon pourrait être un village tandis qu'un autre est un loup. Pas de transpiration. Mais c'est généralement juste dans les jeux multiballes de toute façon.I assume this couldn't be a thing?? Because the point of masons is to have 2 confirmed village that can PM, right? But wolves already have a chat with each other, so I don't see how that mechanic would be any different? Unless you had 1 village mason 1 wolf mason, although that would just be an extra PM chat and would undoubtedly aid the wolves quite a bit with the village mason thinking the other is village as well the whole time. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong though.
Thank you AM!Dans la définition la plus vraie du mot, les maçons ne doivent pas nécessairement être la même affiliation (mais le sont presque toujours). Ils ne peuvent tout simplement pas être mafieux. Ainsi, un maçon pourrait être un village tandis qu'un autre est un loup. Pas de transpiration. Mais c'est généralement juste dans les jeux multiballes de toute façon.
À l'exception du seul jeu auquel j'ai joué sur SDN, bien sûr. Mais c'était unique en soi.
Dans la définition la plus vraie du mot, les maçons ne doivent pas nécessairement être la même affiliation (mais le sont presque toujours). Ils ne peuvent tout simplement pas être mafieux. Ainsi, un maçon pourrait être un village tandis qu'un autre est un loup. Pas de transpiration. Mais c'est généralement juste dans les jeux multiballes de toute façon.
À l'exception du seul jeu auquel j'ai joué sur SDN, bien sûr. Mais c'était unique en soi.
Non, vous êtes seul, mon ami. Je vote pour mes interprétations de loup, pas pour suivre le vote populaire.Alors, quel chariot préférez-vous, mademoiselle?
No, you are alone, my friend. I vote for my wolf interpretations, not to follow the popular vote.
Voulez-vous dire que c'est *ylo? Parce que si vous savez exactement ce qui se passe, vous devriez parler maintenant.Wow. This coming from the person that says only two wagons should be in play this late in the game. Is your disdain for me really that worth it? Or are you just a french speaking wolf that doesnt care anymore?
Can you please give some reads instead of explaining how roles work in a multiball set up?Dans la définition la plus vraie du mot, les maçons ne doivent pas nécessairement être la même affiliation (mais le sont presque toujours). Ils ne peuvent tout simplement pas être mafieux. Ainsi, un maçon pourrait être un village tandis qu'un autre est un loup. Pas de transpiration. Mais c'est généralement juste dans les jeux multiballes de toute façon.
À l'exception du seul jeu auquel j'ai joué sur SDN, bien sûr. Mais c'était unique en soi.
Tu ne vas pas mourir, Pippy.Can you please give some reads instead of explaining how roles work in a multiball set up?
I'm not going to be alive tomorrow to vote you so don't make me do it today.
I'm glad we have this on the record in a screenshot tooIt's doing it again
View attachment 300021
It's doing it again
View attachment 300021
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.